Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The real reason foids are doing better with graduating in university is because of $imps.

LifetimeCel

LifetimeCel

Obesecel,HeavySmokercel,ErectileDysfunctioncel
First post in the forum.Forgive me if i make a mistake or two.

Throughout my university days(2015-2020) i always had a tough time dealing with loads of assignments and lab projects(My grades were below average).Same thing for many of the foids in my class.
But the number of simps in my class was huge.
Everytime i contacted a good student to help me with my assignments,they would just ghost me irl and ignore my text messages by leaving them as seen.
But,whenever the foids(even ugly ones) contacted them,the simps would do anything to help the foids out.
The simps kept on simping and helping the foids in hope of getting in a relationship with one of them ,but in reality the foids only kept on taking advantage of them and kept on dating chad and chadlites.
Many of those simps are still single while many of the foids have not only completed graduation with above average grades but also are now in high quality jobs and now dating very high quality men.
Simp men in every sphere of life disgust me.

First post in the forum.Forgive me if i make a mistake or two.

Throughout my university days(2015-2020) i always had a tough time dealing with loads of assignments and lab projects(My grades were below average).Same thing for many of the foids in my class.
But the number of simps in my class was huge.
Everytime i contacted a good student to help me with my assignments,they would just ghost me irl and ignore my text messages by leaving them as seen.
But,whenever the foids(even ugly ones) contacted them,the simps would do anything to help the foids out.
The simps kept on simping and helping the foids in hope of getting in a relationship with one of them ,but in reality the foids only kept on taking advantage of them and kept on dating chad and chadlites.
Many of those simps are still single while many of the foids have not only completed graduation with above average grades but also are now in high quality jobs and now dating very high quality men.
Simp men in every sphere of life disgust me.
This is an accurate observation and I observed this as well -- my degree was in a male dominated subject and men just would not help each other out at all, it was total sink or swim.

However, there were a couple women -- one was genuinely hot and known to sleep around so needless to say she got tons and tons of help with every assignment. She couldn't code her way out of a paperbag, but still aced most of the assignments since other men would simp and do her work for her.

Hilariously none of these dudes got fucked by her, but women truly have no idea how easy they have it do to orbiters and simps -- that or if they are aware they lie and deny it publicly.

If you're a man you're going to have to work and carry yourself since men won't simp for each other lmao. In truth what "should" happen is men should be based and not simp then men should form groups and help each other seems to me.
imagine helping out a future competitor who will outcompete you in the job field simply coz she has pussy
Men erroneously believe if they simp hard enough it will get them laid like it's some kind of video game. Men are retarded, especially young men and it's because most of us are desperate from that crum of pussy.

should've larped as a girl

Yes I've noticed this. Also in business too.