Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The real reason foids are pro abortion.

TheMostAncientcel

TheMostAncientcel

Banned
-
Because for them it is a contraceptive method like another. It is like sterilizing a cat so that she doesn't infest your house with the sons of Chat . They realized having unprotected sex with Chad is too important but at the same time they want to continue living wild and free."Tehehe Chad cummed gallons inside my pussy but I feel safe since I can always abort tehehe".

Lol if you believe at those fake stories of women being traumatized by abortions. For them it's basically taking a shit and getting ready for the next Chad pumping liters of semen inside their pestilent vagina. And lol at the argument "muh rape pregnancy" cherry picked to support their thougthless whoring.

Last edited:
Lol if you believe at those fake stories of women being traumatized by abortions.
They themselves, specially feminists, are the first ones who say it's not traumatic for them. Most of the ones who say it's traumatic are tradcon women and the likes.

water is wet thread

But some say it to fake that they don't take it easy and we should respect m'lady effort to abort in spite of her suffering

But some say it to fake that they don't take it easy and we should respect m'lady effort to abort in spite of her suffering

They fake it for sympathy, but if it was their choice to kill their child, how can anyone be sympathetic to it?
On the contrary, most foids who abort feel proud and empowered for killing their child.
It's understandable for a soldier to feel proud about killing an enemy combatant but it takes real evil to be feel pride over infanticide.

water is wet thread
He keeps making threads like that. He registered 2 days ago and already has 150 posts almost at this time and today I have seen like 8 of his threads that were of "water is wet" type.

Because for them it is a contraceptive method like another. It is like sterilizing a cat so that she doesn't infest your house with the sons of Chat . They realized having unprotected sex with Chad is too important but at the same time they want to continue living wild and free."Tehehe Chad cummed gallons inside my pussy but I feel safe since I can always abort tehehe".

Lol if you believe at those fake stories of women being traumatized by abortions. For them it's basically taking a shit and getting ready for the next Chad pumping liters of semen inside their pestilent vagina. And lol at the argument "muh rape pregnancy" cherry picked to support their thougthless whoring.
That and Foids actually hate their children, especially their young foidlings, because they're potential future competition and a detriment to her SMV. A Foid would rather kill her children rather than give up her place on Chad's cock carousel

That and Foids actually hate their children, especially their young foidlings, because they're potential future competition and a detriment to her SMV. A Foid would rather kill her children rather than give up her place on Chad's cock carousel
:feelskek:

They are separated from the sense of their own mortality. Therefore do not prepare for their elder years by creating a family to take care of them...

#thanksjews

Honestly, and here women say they are oppressed
That's a blatant ass lie

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back