Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy The REAL Reason IT And The Feminist Dark Lord Demiurges Tell Us We Don't Deserve Surgery And Need To Change Our Personalities...

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
It's because they want your personality to match your face. Many of us are Soul Alphas, also known as TRUE SIGMAS (not BrazilianHypocriteOmegas). We have personalities that refuse cuckoldry and bootlicking, we think for ourselves, and we prefer death over dishonor. Unfortunately, our faces and heights are omega tier and do not reflect who we are on the inside. We are trans-chads, trans-chadlites, and trans-high tier normies. We are trapped behind faces we do not identify with. They want us to accept a face that is a stranger to us. It's like if we told IT that they should be African warlords and take African school girls as war booty for harems, most would tell us that that life isn't for them. Why do they expect us to submit to the soycuck life then? My personality does not have a disfigured face or a hairy back, my personality is VOLCEL rather than INCEL. I am entitled to the surgeries needed to make me who I really am and so are you, even the IT lurkers are entitled to these surgeries if they desire them.

My face looks like an inbred middle aged man who got divorce raped by his own landwhale sister after she cucked him for a dog. My face literally looks like it was stomped upon and damaged by the boot of America's brutality and ruthless hypocrisy. IT wants my personality to be a reflection of my face, they want me to be a cuckold incel who licks Uncle Sam's foid piss soaked boot. When you commit suicide because you're ugly, only your hideous mortal body is defeated, your soul, although damaged by a life that shouldn't have happened, remains mostly intact and on at least a flat trajectory if not a slightly upward one. When you "accept" yourself and your ugly face and be what society expects someone with a face like yours to be, a bootlicking ugly feminist cuck, your soul raped by a hundred thousand crustified cocks of Ahriman. When you change your personality to match your face as an ugly incel and become what the enemy wants you to be, the asshole of your soul is made almost as loose a 25 yr old American femoid's cunt. This is why surgery is the only path to salvation, suicide is rather a temporary but often necessary alleviating of unwarranted suffering. That's why if Jesus was here today, he would be healing incel faces with his hands and when roasties approached him and asked for magical abortions with his hands, he would simply tell them to ask their OnlyFans subscribers to pay for their abortions.

If our society truly is progressive and values individuals, facial surgery should be covered by healthcare. We shouldn't change who we are on the inside to match what we look like on the outside, we should be able to change our outside to match who we are on the inside. If a fat, pitch black, manlet looks like Mr.Popo... he shouldn't be expected to be Chad's spit shoe shiner for the rest of his life. He should be free to be a based Black Moor or Nuwaubian if he wants. Nobody should have to look in the mirror and see a hell looking back at them that is worse than the hell of the world that body lives in. You may not be able to become the perfect form you desire, but you should be allowed to get as close as you can to that so you can be content. Free facial surgery or beta uprising.

trannys get surgeries for free (because they also feel depressed) - here you go sweaty everyone apy up your shekels for tranny surgermaxxing

i get rejected 1000's of times, 0 matches on tinder, i feel depressed because im alone and have no bonding or love - improve perosnality misogynerino

158987 fa249e1c55ee11aae2b859e0c854cb2a

we all desearve this

It's because they want your personality to match your face. Many of us are Soul Alphas, also known as TRUE SIGMAS (not BrazilianHypocriteOmegas). We have personalities that refuse cuckoldry and bootlicking, we think for ourselves, and we prefer death over dishonor. Unfortunately, our faces and heights are omega tier and do not reflect who we are on the inside. We are trans-chads, trans-chadlites, and trans-high tier normies. We are trapped behind faces we do not identify with. They want us to accept a face that is a stranger to us. It's like if we told IT that they should be African warlords and take African school girls as war booty for harems, most would tell us that that life isn't for them. Why do they expect us to submit to the soycuck life then? My personality does not have a disfigured face or a hairy back, my personality is VOLCEL rather than INCEL. I am entitled to the surgeries needed to make me who I really am and so are you, even the IT lurkers are entitled to these surgeries if they desire them.

My face looks like an inbred middle aged man who got divorce raped by his own landwhale sister after she cucked him for a dog. My face literally looks like it was stomped upon and damaged by the boot of America's brutality and ruthless hypocrisy. IT wants my personality to be a reflection of my face, they want me to be a cuckold incel who licks Uncle Sam's foid piss soaked boot. When you commit suicide because you're ugly, only your hideous mortal body is defeated, your soul, although damaged by a life that shouldn't have happened, remains mostly intact and on at least a flat trajectory if not a slightly upward one. When you "accept" yourself and your ugly face and be what society expects someone with a face like yours to be, a bootlicking ugly feminist cuck, your soul raped by a hundred thousand crustified cocks of Ahriman. When you change your personality to match your face as an ugly incel and become what the enemy wants you to be, the asshole of your soul is made almost as loose a 25 yr old American femoid's cunt. This is why surgery is the only path to salvation, suicide is rather a temporary but often necessary alleviating of unwarranted suffering. That's why if Jesus was here today, he would be healing incel faces with his hands and when roasties approached him and asked for magical abortions with his hands, he would simply tell them to ask their OnlyFans subscribers to pay for their abortions.

If our society truly is progressive and values individuals, facial surgery should be covered by healthcare. We shouldn't change who we are on the inside to match what we look like on the outside, we should be able to change our outside to match who we are on the inside. If a fat, pitch black, manlet looks like Mr.Popo... he shouldn't be expected to be Chad's spit shoe shiner for the rest of his life. He should be free to be a based Black Moor or Nuwaubian if he wants. Nobody should have to look in the mirror and see a hell looking back at them that is worse than the hell of the world that body lives in. You may not be able to become the perfect form you desire, but you should be allowed to get as close as you can to that so you can be content. Free facial surgery or beta uprising.

Thing is though (assuming you have enough $$$ to afford it) it might work on an individual basis for helping an incel out, to get surgery, but the more people do it, the less effective it will become. If everyone is chad, nobody is chad. They'll just gravitate to the most giga-chads. And the lower chads will become the new incels.

The incel been hurt to many times to accepted being treated like shit from everyone but doesn’t have the looks that makes sure people respect them. Facial surgery should be for all but the world gov’s don’t want that because misery is a sick game to them

trannys get surgeries for free (because they also feel depressed) - here you go sweaty everyone apy up your shekels for tranny surgermaxxing

i get rejected 1000's of times, 0 matches on tinder, i feel depressed because im alone and have no bonding or love - improve perosnality misogynerino

View attachment 251593
we all desearve this
I'd kill just to look like the guy ON THE LEFT. Leftist try to say that tranny surgery is WAY different than what we need and somehow their pain is real and only surgery can fix it while our pain is false and surgery cannot fix it. Anything to shit on ugly men, that's the modern left.
Thing is though (assuming you have enough $$$ to afford it) it might work on an individual basis for helping an incel out, to get surgery, but the more people do it, the less effective it will become. If everyone is chad, nobody is chad. They'll just gravitate to the most giga-chads. And the lower chads will become the new incels.
I see this cope a lot. I think that chads can only improve a tiny bit with surgeries, normies might be able to become chads, incels might be able to become normies/chadlites/chads. I think it would slightly increase the capability for monogamy. The stacies might raise their standards, but the main reason we are incel is not because we aren't chads. it's because we are hideous subhumans. I wouldn't even care if free surgery raised the standards, if I was happy with my looks I would just laugh at how shallow females are and live a MGTOW life. It's more about using surgery to become human looking and not want to die than it is about becoming attractive enough to secure a mate.
The incel been hurt to many times to accepted being treated like shit from everyone but doesn’t have the looks that makes sure people respect them. Facial surgery should be for all but the world gov’s don’t want that because misery is a sick game to them
It's not the gold that keeps the infidel kings in power, it's our suffering. Human suffering is the currency of the elite. They rather harvest out lives while holding a carrot on s string in front of us than see us as humans with souls who just want to live bearable lives.

Last edited:
this should be half payed by taxes to any male who is virgin after 21
Even if it was only half paid for, that would be enough to give poorcels hope and time. Time especially is what we need.

Always laugh how quick foids cry about deception and yet wouldn't dare go outside without pounds of fakeup.