Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The real reason society and the mainstream keeps denying the blackpill is not the reason you think

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Everyone here knows society, the mainstream media, normies and inceltears go to every length on earth to deny the blackpill.
There are many suspected reasons for this but its not because they are delusional or because they want us to pay taxes without roping.

No. The real reason is the extreme moral guilt they would feel deep inside, if the blackpill was true.

Imagine what a human right disaster it is to let 30% of men go without sex. Even some people on this forum underestimate the importance of sex, and that says a lot of how deeply ingrained it is in our culture to overlook sex as a BIOLOGICAL, CRUCIAL 100% need. Its called survival and reproduction for a reason. It means as soon as you are surviving, sex is the most important need.

I see waaay too many men outside of the blackpill, constantly blaming EVERY other reason on earth for being depressed.(meanwhile the consistent factor is always that they are incel)
Oh its my lack of social life. Oh its my lack of passions. Oh its my lack of hobbies. Oh its because i dont excercise enough. COPE COPE COPE. The reason men are unhappy, is because they are not having sex.

If society and bluepilled people actually realized what an absurd human right violation they are commiting against incels by having sexual capitalism, they would feel immense guilt and shame. The reason they dont feel guilt is by coping and saying sex is not a human right.(can you imagine denying that?) Thats also why they dehumanize us, to cope with the horrible treatment of incels.

I sometimes do everything right during the day, and im kinda happy. But when the night comes and i realize there is no girlfriend laying in bed, who i can have sex and cuddle with and feel human contact, i fall into extreme depression, loneliness, misery and suicidal despair.

I don't know about "moral guilt" but I know that for a lot of normies admitting the blackpill is right would mean their girlfriend or women in general are terrible and don't want them.

I think people are conditioned with empty phrases, that's the entire depth to it.
One problem people have on this forum is they overestimate the average chump and assign them meticulous motives and pre calculated moves.

Username checks out for this one. Brutal. :feelsrope:

I don't know about "moral guilt" but I know that for a lot of normies admitting the blackpill is right would mean their girlfriend or women in general are terrible and don't want them.
this is true too.

Also is the just world fallacy, they want to think what they acheived in life they got because they "earned it", not because of luck.

ded srs. read the post. it makes sense
dont cope by saying normal humans dont feel guilt, THEY DO.
normal humans cope by dehumanizing their victims to NOT feel guilt @Personalityinkwell

Last edited:
this is true too.

Also is the just world fallacy, they want to think what they acheived in life they got because they "earned it", not because of luck.
lol lets not name any names here, but here is a person i think u know this applies to
:feelskek:
Holly fuck you are serious.

damn what a way to ruin my thread bro.
point was to point out how inhuman society is for letting this happen. but im glad you managed to defend inceltears and bluepillers :feelsYall:

Last edited:
lol lets not name any names here, but here is a person i think u know this applies to
:feelskek:
ER? Well he would be on the opposite end of the just world fallacy thinking. Pissed he didn't get what he "deserved". I get your point though

ER? Well he would be on the opposite end of the just world fallacy thinking. Pissed he didn't get what he "deserved". I get your point though
haha no my friend from disc. always saying he was the reason he ascended and not his looks.

No man, you don't get it, we're literally subhumans to them. They can feel sorry for Bob who got divorce raped by Alice, but Melvin the 26 yo KHHV is mocked from the moment he leaves his house and normies will know 100% that he's going to cry himself to sleep that night and they don't care.

No man, you don't get it, we're literally subhumans to them. They can feel sorry for Bob who got divorce raped by Alice, but Melvin the 26 yo KHHV is mocked from the moment he leaves his house and normies will know 100% that he's going to cry himself to sleep that night and they don't care.
cope

damn what a way to ruin my thread bro.
:feelshaha:
You were just asking for it with your "extreme moral guilt".

point was to point out how inhuman society is for letting this happen.

I hate it when people say "inhumane" when they want to call out immoral behavior.

Anything a human does is humane by definition.

so are the "responses" in this thread
You're being bluepilled right now, you just have to think harder. People are primally disgusted by overweight people, how would ugliness be any different? Especially considering that the first can be fixed while the second can't.

"Look at that entrepreneur! It just so happens that his parents are successful professionals."

Humans feeling guilt?

Even I, a Genetically Modified Gorilla, experience more guilt then humans do

4098943 MALVOIUN 7

:feelshaha:
You were just asking for it with your "extreme moral guilt".

I hate it when people say "inhumane" when they want to call out immoral behavior.

Anything a human does is humane by definition.
well you are defending inceltears and society for their inhumanity. well played. kinda suspicous ngl bro :feelswhat:
You're being bluepilled right now, you just have to think harder. People are primally disgusted by overweight people, how would ugliness be any different? Especially considering that the first can be fixed while the second can't.
you dont have to be ugly to be unattractive to women
what women find ugly and what is ugly is not the same thing lol

It's more than that.

Imagine if you were told that everything you ever owned or succeeded in had nothing to do you as a person?

A lot of people have built their entire identity and ego out of the idea that they have earned everything that they have. The blackpill asserts the complete opposite, that most outcomes are completely out of an individual's control.

To admit the blackpill is real is to deny your ego the satisfaction of believing that you earned everything you have. That will trigger an existential crisis in a person, so it's better to reject the blackpill in order to preserve the go.

Most humans don't feel guilt. They regret getting caught.

You realize this is an oxymoron, right ?
true. guilt doesn't exist as a biological drive, it is a product of the super-ego

Most humans don't feel guilt. They regret getting caught.

You realize this is an oxymoron, right ?

True, that's why you need to reming them God is watching, so they will always feel guilty when enacting harm/crime

It's more than that.

Imagine if you were told that everything you ever owned or succeeded in had nothing to do you as a person?

A lot of people have built their entire identity and ego out of the idea that they have earned everything that they have. The blackpill asserts the complete opposite, that most outcomes are completely out of an individual's control.

To admit the blackpill is real is to deny your ego the satisfaction of believing that you earned everything you have. That will trigger an existential crisis in a person, so it's better to reject the blackpill in order to preserve the go.
Yeah that true. This thread was mainly made to point out how insane being sexless actually is, and to call out societies lack of concern about it.

I sometimes do everything right during the day, and im kinda happy. But when the night comes and i realize there is no girlfriend laying in bed, who i can have sex and cuddle with and feel human contact, i fall into extreme depression, loneliness, misery and suicidal despair.

That's because black pill doesn't apply to everybody, it only applies to low-value men.

They will never accept it