Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The real reason why high IQs have trouble getting laid

• Thread starter Deleted member 29115
  • Start date
Deleted member 29115

Deleted member 29115

Self-banned
-

View: https://twitter.com/jmrphy/status/1300476947345092612
See tweet

Precognizance of the blackpill. If you have a high IQ you most likely toiled your life in abstractions, but you notice at some point females aren't approaching you. Our clever friend is noticing the way females dress and attention getting scarcer; it's not hard to put the pieces together. There are two things you can do from this point: cope with achievements, or change entire set of behaviours. Option 1 is easiest to default on. Homie probably hasn't even seen boobs yet but knows double integral. You know it's over. Thoughts?

High IQ = High Inhib

Simple explanation for half of these cases is race in US. SEA Asians on average have the highest IQ in the world followed by North Europeans. I am sure a lot of those high IQ males are Chinese or Korean.

Maybe high IQ are more likely to be rice and curry hence more incels

Its because if youre high iq you likely dont look at the brain cell killing mind numbing shit normans look at. Ive tried to talk to normans and we have no interests because my hobbies arent watch netflix stare at phone do drugs like all normans

High IQ = High Inhib
Only if negative reinforcement was applied, the opposite being him slaying pussy and being money smarts would occur if he was chad.

Simple explanation for half of these cases is race in US. SEA Asians on average have the highest IQ in the world followed by North Europeans. I am sure a lot of those high IQ males are Chinese or Korean.

Virgin Truecel = No friends and bullying = copes with video games and studies = good grades( if high IQ enough to not LDAR) = High IQ

=> Virginity = High IQ

My guess is
1. Attractive males are a minority so most high IQ boys are bound to be average or worse (no female interest)
2. Higher IQ usually means higher inhibition rather than the typical normalfag "livin' in the moment"
3. Ample copes, easy to forget you're dying incel when you're busy drawing up the plans to build a robot for some tech contest

Don't fret because after a decade these guys may have decent paying jobs and then a nice 30 year old single mother might consider them for a betabux position

You not being able to get laid has nothing to do with your intelligence.

Don't fret because after a decade these guys may have decent paying jobs and then a nice 30 year old single mother might consider them for a betabux position

A terrible fate but better than LDAR

This plus being ugly.

Intelligence evolved alongside the deferral of gratification and higher disgust sensitivity, as well as neotenous features.

The opposite qualities are conducive to having lots of sex.

Only if negative reinforcement was applied, the opposite being him slaying pussy and being money smarts would occur if he was chad.
Extend this further, if the high IQ individual is likely to manipulate his way to interacting with normgroids and getting what he needs, then he his able to get excel on the social ladder, that is if he qualifies being chad too.

Numbers aren't as drastic as I would have thought

Extend this further, if the high IQ individual is likely to manipulate his way to interacting with normgroids and getting what he needs, then he his able to get excel on the social ladder, that is if he qualifies being chad too.

Brutal averageIQpill.

Intelligence evolved alongside the deferral of gratification and higher disgust sensitivity, as well as neotenous features.

You vocabularymog so hard. But your posts are still logical, concise and understandable.

I'm probably wrong, please don't quote me @VincentVanCock

The lower your IQ is the closer you are to being a dog and being a dog is the ultimate aphrodisiac.

High IQ = High Inhib

This is true, actually. Higher IQ means you will evaluate the risks and rewards better, which means you'll be more reluctant to take quick and careless action. If you don't think much, the consequences won't be running through your head, so you'll swing your dick at everything.

Maybe high IQ are more likely to be rice and curry hence more incels

Yes, a race-based study would have been more telling.
Of course, that kind of science gets no support nowadays, unless it's something to say that black people are disadvantaged, etc.

Virgin Truecel = No friends and bullying = copes with video games and studies = good grades( if high IQ enough to not LDAR) = High IQ

=> Virginity = High IQ
Once I spent whole summer break studying physics jfl at least mogged everyone at school in physics

My guess is
1. Attractive males are a minority so most high IQ boys are bound to be average or worse (no female interest)
2. Higher IQ usually means higher inhibition rather than the typical normalfag "livin' in the moment"
3. Ample copes, easy to forget you're dying incel when you're busy drawing up the plans to build a robot for some tech contest

High IQ = High Inhib
Its because if youre high iq you likely dont look at the brain cell killing mind numbing shit normans look at. Ive tried to talk to normans and we have no interests because my hobbies arent watch netflix stare at phone do drugs like all normans
You not being able to get laid has nothing to do with your intelligence.
This is true, actually. Higher IQ means you will evaluate the risks and rewards better, which means you'll be more reluctant to take quick and careless action. If you don't think much, the consequences won't be running through your head, so you'll swing your dick at everything.

Yes, a race-based study would have been more telling.
Of course, that kind of science gets no support nowadays, unless it's something to say that black people are disadvantaged, etc.

But Donna Y. Ford, an educational psychologist at the Ohio State University, says this isn’t good enough.

“(IQ tests) are culturally, linguistically and economically biased against minoritized students, in particular Black, first and foremost, and then Hispanic,” says Ford. “If these tests were not biased, we wouldn’t have different IQ scores along racial and ethnic lines — but we do. It’s an indication that there is something wrong with these tests, not with us.”

Even as a hispanic myself this seems like cope

it’s all about looks

Probably because they are filled with Curries and Rice.

If they were full of smart whites like Harvard Law School, I bet the virginity rate would be a lot lower.

But Donna Y. Ford, an educational psychologist at the Ohio State University, says this isn’t good enough.

“(IQ tests) are culturally, linguistically and economically biased against minoritized students, in particular Black, first and foremost, and then Hispanic,” says Ford. “If these tests were not biased, we wouldn’t have different IQ scores along racial and ethnic lines — but we do. It’s an indication that there is something wrong with these tests, not with us.”

This is SJW bullshit. Test shows something ideologically uncomfortable? It's the test's fault.

Ugly guys cope with studying and academic success

High IQ = High Inhib

Foids will still jump on high IQ Chad’s dick
260F5A97 0C0D 46EE B2DC BD876A77DAFA

The lower your IQ is the closer you are to being a dog and being a dog is the ultimate aphrodisiac.
the dogpill is the final stage of the blackpill.

It’s simple to explain this.

The higher IQ you are the less “monkey” ie “animal” you are or rather the less “animalistic”.

Both the dog pill and the BBC pill teaches us that a woman would much rather have a potentially dangerous wild animal between her thighs than some timid, overedJEWcated soy slurping beta fag who can effortlessly solve advanced math problems but not be able to solve the riddle of what turns her on.

This is why we always see and or hear about some young dumb broad after young dumb broad being used as some low IQ thug maxed BBC groid’s punching bag sans toilet while the closest the high IQ cuck will ever get to experiencing sexual pleasure with a female will be via a virtual reality based one through his Fagstation 9 cucksole’s VR headset.

View: https://youtu.be/NQHtkG_aHKg

Being high IQ also means most will be conscious of the games and shit tests women play on non-Chad men. Systemic thinking and pattern recognition will make them realize that when I foid sperm toilet engages in shit tests with them, they are signaling they are low status. Most intelligent people would either A) point out the absurdity of the foid's behavior and the undeserved disrespect only to get laughed at as he is not Chad or B) completely disengage and realize women are biologically repulsed by his non-Chad status and there's no point in trying.

There is no IQ for your face, high or low you are fucked either way if you are ugly

Funny thing about that silly statement is that there are tests that counteract this, called non cultured/culture fair tests, where usually it’s pattern based reasoning, so pretty much Box 1 has one line, Box 2 has two lines, thus what would Box 3 have.

The results of those tests still proved the correlation of IQ to race, but I wouldn’t be surprised when it turns out that the critics would start lambasting along the lines of it still being biased.

Nonetheless, I don’t like to brag about IQ at all (unless someone pisses me off and bites their hand by proving their own stupidity) since I usually don’t see the need to devalue someone else just because they aren’t gifted or smart, since they would be useful/valuable in another way be it an assistant, physical labourer or serviceman.

Both the dog pill and the BBC pill teaches us that a woman would much rather have a potentially dangerous wild animal between her thighs than some timid, overedJEWcated soy slurping beta fag who can effortlessly solve advanced math problems but not be able to solve the riddle of what turns her on.
How does this make sense? In a traditional society, nobody asks the foid "what turns her on". That's what modern cucks do. In a traditional society, you just fuck her. That's it. Fuck her whenever you please, because that's whom your dad chose for you. She can't say "No". She can't run away. She doesn't even know she can orgasm.

I'm not even into peasant feudal maledom, but come on, you should know the basics.

How does this make sense? In a traditional society, nobody asks the foid "what turns her on". That's what modern cucks do. In a traditional society, you just fuck her. That's it. Fuck her whenever you please, because that's whom your dad chose for you. She can't say "No". She can't run away. She doesn't even know she can orgasm.

I'm not even into peasant feudal maledom, but come on, you should know the basics.
It makes perfect and complete sense on a human animal level.

Meaning Chad naturally attracts women and easily gets laid because he has a variety of factors that makes him far more appealing to women than us including his dumb low IQ effortless animal magnetism.

I understand that the type of scenario/society you’re talking about and how it benefits guys like us, but it’s ultimately illusory meaning even if both parties ie male and female are fooled for a time into believing they’re happy and fulfilled being together sexually and or otherwise she ie your tradwife will have her entire world turned upside down if one day she’s out and about while shopping for your family’s daily bread and she encounters a natural Chad who strikes up what he believes to be a totally harmless conversation.

Well I believe there’s a saying in PUA circles that goes something like this: “5 minutes of Chad is worth more than 50 years with a beta bux provider”.

The point is your beta trad society “happiness” entirely depends on your tradwife never being exposed to something or rather someone that she perceives to be far better than you ie Chad not to mention once again Chad sexually excites her and can fulfill her on a level no beta bux provider ever will, so my ultimate point to you is that Chad will always ultimately have far better and healthier relationships and interactions with women than beta bux and guys like us because the natural power balance is in his favor in a multitude of ways that keep her hypergamy well satisfied, telling her she has found the best possible male specimen to be with.

Lastly even in trad society people fucked around on their partners behind their back but were simply far more discreet about it than today due to harsh societal punishments for it.

Personally I’d rather be a Chad Neo from the Matrix who is fully awake and aware of what’s going on and how the world of women and dating really works than an asleep “plug me back into the Matrix because ignorance is bliss” Cypher character.

Don’t get me wrong I can understand how such a world would be highly appealing for you and other incels but it’s not for me.

I’d much rather have a woman’s real love and real desire than having a loveless arranged marriage.

View: https://youtu.be/Z7BuQFUhsRM

Last edited:

I'm not stupid. These questions are too smart for me :feelshaha::feelsgah::feelskek: