Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The real reason why neckbeards at IT tell us to "JuSt HaVe SeX wItH eAcHoThEr BrO."

• Thread starter Deleted member 26242
  • Start date
Deleted member 26242

Deleted member 26242

5'5 Black Fugly Truecel - Radicalized Misogynist
-
Because they've done it themselves. They couldn't cope with the fact no woman will ever touch them with a 10 foot pole. So the neckbeards resorted to fuck each other to cope with the fact they will never see pussy a day in their lives. Them calling us "closeted gays" is nothing more than projection, they're still ashamed to admit they resorted to faggotry just to say that they've had sex. And these same fags want to act like they're superior to us incels in every way because they "lost their V-Card's." These fags are even lower than the truest of truecels. They want us to sink as low as they did to "escape inceldom" because the more people that do it, the more they feel comfortable about the fact that they resorted to faggotry to finally have sex.

Furries and traps are just desperate heterosexuals that turned to the worst kinds of faggotry though their celibacy.

Furries and traps are just desperate heterosexuals that turned to the worst kinds of faggotry though their celibacy.
Their coping levels are beyond space and time.

WTFffff

JFL wouldn't be surprised if a IT thot designed this.
probably The idea but not the game itself. likely paid some lone dev to make it :feelskek:
They wouldn't have the iq to write a single line of code lol let alone make a web based game

They're just trying to make people mad.

They're just trying to make people mad.
But the moment I flip their same shitty advice back in their direction, they lose their absolute shit. "If feminists hate men so much, why won't they just go gay?" This get them seething

But the moment I flip their same shitty advice back in their direction, they lose their absolute shit. "If feminists hate men so much, why won't they just go gay?" This get them seething
I saw that thread posted to IT before just lol.

I can't remember what they said in response to it