Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The real reason why young people get taller

ldarshortcel

ldarshortcel

Officer
★★★★
The effects of good nutrition peaked 40 years ago, so that doesn't explain why young people get taller.
Do you seriously think the industrial goylent green we eat today is so much healthier than what we had a few decades ago?
People only get taller because short people fail to pass on their short genes.

No pussy for shortcels --> people get taller on average

this is a 2027 post the streets aren't ready yet

People only get taller because short people fail to pass on their short genes.

No pussy for shortcels --> people get taller on average
brutal

this'd also mean that short betabuxers are getting cucked (though not my dad unfortunately)

they're getting taller, I see quite a few Zoomers who are 5'10 and above, near my height, however their frame width is getting smaller, a lot of framecel zoomers, who's girlfriends framemog them

they're getting taller, I see quite a few Zoomers who are 5'10 and above, near my height, however their frame width is getting smaller, a lot of framecel zoomers, who's girlfriends framemog them
More estrogenic because of jew food. Future generations are gonna look interesting for sure

just hunt your own dinner theory
If you can absolutely. Or atleast know where you’re getting it from, I.e if you’re getting it from a rural farmer you know and you know how he’s treating the meats.

There needs to be a FUCK TON of chemicals pumped in livestock for them to be able to produce enough meat to satisfy millions of people. It’s really brutal. Cows need to produce 100x the milk and meat they naturally produce to keep up with modern supply, so big companies will just pump them full of shit so they can artificially produce all that extra meat and milk.

If you can absolutely. Or atleast know where you’re getting it from, I.e if you’re getting it from a rural farmer you know and you know how he’s treating the meats.

There needs to be a FUCK TON of chemicals pumped in livestock for them to be able to produce enough meat to satisfy millions of people. It’s really brutal. Cows need to produce 100x the milk and meat they naturally produce to keep up with modern supply, so big companies will just pump them full of shit so they can artificially produce all that extra meat and milk.
bro but don't the jewish kids eat this too? what about the 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 kids? what about the 1/16 jewish kids like me? where do the jews draw the line whom to warn not to eat it?

They're not getting taller anymore though.

bro but don't the jewish kids eat this too?
Yes, they do, you do know when we talk about jews we're typically talking about ones with political and financial connections right?
Like rothschilds, goldman and Sachs, etc and not your typical Jewish family down the street.

Last edited:
bro but don't the jewish kids eat this too? what about the 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 kids? what about the 1/16 jewish kids like me? where do the jews draw the line whom to warn not to eat it?
I’d assume the elites and millionaires have their own extremely natural food sources. It’s only logical they would. I don’t think a McDonald’s worker and a media mogul eat the same food

Wouldn't surprise me if it had something to do with the food

Chickens' time to market went down from 70 days (50s) to 47 days (2010s). They also grew from 3 pounds to 6 pounds. The damn chickens bodies grow so fast that their legs get fucked from the weight. Farmers are banned from giving chickens hormones, but breeding must've left chickens with their own natural growth hormones that we end up eating