Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The real reason you feel angry is because you are not accepted by the world

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Many of us aren't even American so getting a hooker is always an option.

What you really are mad at is this world doesn't accept you for who you are.

You're an ugly ass freak with shit genetics. Therefore no matter what you do, the world will never truly accept you.

Things normies have like friends, social outings, non paid sex, positive reinforcement, people actually liking you etc are completely foreign to you.

You feel like you are a third class citizens who has somehow been excluded from many things everyone else seems to have.

And guess what you're right. And it won't change unless we make a technological breakthrough.

In a way this should help. Coz at least now you know why you're always feeling left out. It's better than pointlessly trying to struggle and hope people like you more coz of your personality (tm)

I don't think that I even live in the same world as other people. It is just too surreal.

no one has ever accepted me

I don't think that I even live in the same world as other people. It is just too surreal.

no one has ever accepted me

Just thinking about how drastically different my life is from everyone else who looks at life through a glass lens is massive ropefuel for me. I'm surrounded by so many normies that don't realize how good the've got it. The ability to have a life partner, have friends, have people accept you and enjoy your company are all things they take for granted. Why do normies think we don't deserve such things? They paint us all as a violent radical group filled with "terrible people". Just once I wish I could trade lives with one just for a day so they'd finally know how it feels to be me. :feelsbadman:

Just thinking about how drastically different my life is from everyone else who looks at life through a glass lens is massive ropefuel for me. I'm surrounded by so many normies that don't realize how good the've got it. The ability to have a life partner, have friends, have people accept you and enjoy your company are all things they take for granted. Why do normies think we don't deserve such things? They paint us all as a violent radical group filled with "terrible people". Just once I wish I could trade lives with one just for a day so they'd finally know how it feels to be me. :feelsbadman:

They're egoists who can't accept that life is unfair. They paint us as evil because it supports their just world fallacy

It'd be better if society stopped trying to larp that they are so accepting and that looks don't matter
Just be honest and people will learn to cope better with the fact it is over

It'd be better if society stopped trying to larp that they are so accepting and that looks don't matter
Yeah people don't really give a fuck about """equality""" :lul:

Yeah as if people actually give a fuck about """equality""" :lul:
everyone knows its a larp, its just fucking irritating to hear people drone on about it as if they'd give a shit if it didn't seem relevant in the media currently

Yeah people don't really give a fuck about """equality""" :lul:
everyone knows its a larp, its just fucking irritating to hear people drone on about it as if they'd give a shit if it didn't seem relevant in the media currently

Yup I don't think anyone actually believes in muh equality, they just say they do because if they say otherwise they get fucking crucified

Yup I don't think anyone actually believes in muh equality, they just say they do because if they say otherwise they get fucking crucified
Equality of appearance would be insane if it ever got picked up, imagine the virtue signalling

Equality of appearance would be insane if it ever got picked up, imagine the virtue signalling
:lul: :lul: :lul:
"ah yes we shouldn't discriminate people based on their looks"
immediately goes back to making fun of ugly men on Twatter

:lul: :lul: :lul:
"ah yes we shouldn't discriminate people based on their looks"
immediately goes back to making fun of ugly men on Twatter
fuck I guess this shit already exists.
Might make a tonne of twitter accounts to spam #looksdontmatter and see how many foids heart react or retweet knowing full well that they are shallow cunts

"Muh frens"
Y'all are dense, just befriend fellow incels instead of trying to piggyback off of Chad's back. You wouldn't want to be friends with a Chad anyway.

"Muh frens"
Y'all are dense, just befriend fellow incels instead of trying to piggyback off of Chad's back. You wouldn't want to be friends with a Chad anyway.
Even if this is a safe space none of us can truly be friends since we don't know each other well. How many times have we discovered a fakecel pretending to be one of us?

I'm angry cause no woman likes me. If had a girlfriend I'd say "fuck the world" I don't care if I'm accepted or not as long as one woman would

fuck I guess this shit already exists.
Might make a tonne of twitter accounts to spam #looksdontmatter and see how many foids heart react or retweet knowing full well that they are shallow cunts
Someone needs to try this

OP is right.
It's not just about sex, it's being accepted
OP is right.
It's not just about sex, it's being accepted

A third class citizen but u play the same rules as first class citizens

Someone needs to try this
you kind of don't need to, there already exists
#bodiposi
#everybodyisbeautiful
#bodypositivity
#haes
all these you can browse, check the profiles and then see the hypocrisy of foids especially but all normies

High IQ. I'm pissed because NOBODY acknowledges my problems, NOBODY deeply cares for me except my family (and even then it's debateable), NOBODY tried to be friends with me and to sum it all NOBODY EVER, EVER recognized my efforts nor did try to give me a chance in the dating pool.

Soyciety doesn't respect nor consider LSM like us human.