Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The REAL reason young women become schoolteachers (it's to train young boys to become chads to get rid of incels and sub8 men)

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I have already made a previous thread showing studies that many women won't have sex with you if you're a virgin past 21. they want a guy with experience to dominate them at sex. being virgin past 21 is a sign that you are a beta male who can't attract women and women are attracted to men who attract women. if you're a chick magnet, the fact that you're a chick magnet attracts women.

I have a theory about why schoolteachers who are young women become teachers: Young boys in school are still going through puberty. As a result, their sexual dimorphism hasn't completely developed and thus, some haven't developed yet into chads because their brow ridges, jawlines, cheekbones, chins, voices, etc. haven't fully developed yet. As a result, there's less competition genetic-wise when it comes to looks. As a result, young women will become schoolteachers to train these students into becoming slayers by taking their virginities and teaching them to prepare these boys for adulthood where they can become experienced enough to attract women because inexperienced men are a dealbreaker. These young women come to these schools looking for boys to take the virginity of so these boys can be experienced at an early age, thus becoming chick magnets, and when these boys become chick magnets, they are now chads, increasing the number of chads on this planet for women to have sex with. If we don't prohibit female teachers, the number of chads on this planet will skyrocket and we sub8 men will be a small minority. This is what women do to make sub8 men go extinct so they can have more chads to choose from.

This is why so many schoolteachers are women.

@Robtical @JosefMengelecel @Mainländer @Saint Lives MattER @Cope_Time @AnotherInsertCel @MountainGorilla what are your thoughts on this? do you think this is accurate?

Last edited:
These young women come to these schools looking for boys to take the virginity of so these boys can be experienced at an early age, thus becoming chick magnets, and when these boys become chick magnets, they are now chads, increasing the number of chads on this planet for women to have sex with. If we don't prohibit female teachers, the number of chads on this planet will skyrocket and we sub8 men will be a small minority.
you have the best LARP threads EK

You really think foids can come up with such a tactic, it might just be foids that were late bloomers and never got the attention they wanted so they become the "hot" teacher and have all the boys lusting after her.

You really think foids can come up with such a tactic, it might just be foids that were late bloomers and never got the attention they wanted so they become the "hot" teacher and have all the boys lusting after her.
JFL no. Most female sex offenders were molested in their childhood look it up.

JFL no. Most female sex offenders were molested in their childhood look it up.
If that is the case then it's just normal for them to want to molest children too since that is what they think is normal.

Sounds high iq I have something to say on this topic but I'm watching the Barca game rn so I can't read everything rn. Can you tag me in this thread after an hour pls?

Foids become teachers because they want cushy secure jobs that don't require physical exertion.

I have already made a previous thread showing studies that many women won't have sex with you if you're a virgin past 21. they want a guy with experience to dominate them at sex. being virgin past 21 is a sign that you are a beta male who can't attract women and women are attracted to men who attract women. if you're a chick magnet, the fact that you're a chick magnet attracts women.

I have a theory about why schoolteachers who are young women become teachers: Young boys in school are still going through puberty. As a result, their sexual dimorphism hasn't completely developed and thus, some haven't developed yet into chads because their brow ridges, jawlines, cheekbones, chins, voices, etc. haven't fully developed yet. As a result, there's less competition genetic-wise when it comes to looks. As a result, young women will become schoolteachers to train these students into becoming slayers by taking their virginities and teaching them to prepare these boys for adulthood where they can become experienced enough to attract women because inexperienced men are a dealbreaker. These young women come to these schools looking for boys to take the virginity of so these boys can be experienced at an early age, thus becoming chick magnets, and when these boys become chick magnets, they are now chads, increasing the number of chads on this planet for women to have sex with. If we don't prohibit female teachers, the number of chads on this planet will skyrocket and we sub8 men will be a small minority. This is what women do to make sub8 men go extinct so they can have more chads to choose from.

@Robtical @JosefMengelecel @Mainländer @Saint Lives MattER @Cope_Time @AnotherInsertCel @MountainGorilla what are your thoughts on this? do you think this is accurate?
More and more women are becoming single and not getting married because they're busy riding the cock carousel as well as having mental illnesses and being addicted to BPD medication. You see plenty of articles like "where have all the good men gone?" After when they start getting older, their pool of men will dry up to where they can't get Chad anymore and only sub-8 men will be available. Sure they can get a betabuxxer, but it won't make their pussy tingle anymore unlike Chad.

Remember when a women fucks Chad, she will only expect Chad because she thinks getting fucked by Chad means she's deserves to have higher standards. She could get fucked by 100 other guys, but she will only remember Chad because Chad gives her the tingles. Anything other than Chad will make her pussy dry.

and so these roastie women will become school teachers to get access to higher SMV men which are young boys. It has nothing to do with preparing young boys to become slayers.

I go to a very small school with 2 teachers i'd call young. They most definiely only want chad but to say that they are training the chads in my class to become slayers by fucking them seems like a bit of a stretch. I definitely think It can happen in some cases but it would be much much rarer than you're saying it would be.

Sounds high iq I have something to say on this topic but I'm watching the Barca game rn so I can't read everything rn. Can you tag me in this thread after an hour pls?
I will tag you soon
More and more women are becoming single and not getting married because they're busy riding the cock carousel as well as having mental illnesses and being addicted to BPD medication. You see plenty of articles like "where have all the good men gone?" After when they start getting older, their pool of men will dry up to where they can't get Chad anymore and only sub-8 men will be available. Sure they can get a betabuxxer, but it won't make their pussy tingle anymore unlike Chad.

Remember when a women fucks Chad, she will only expect Chad because she thinks getting fucked by Chad means she's deserves to have higher standards. She could get fucked by 100 other guys, but she will only remember Chad because Chad gives her the tingles. Anything other than Chad will make her pussy dry.

and so these roastie women will become school teachers to get access to higher SMV men which are young boys. It has nothing to do with preparing young boys to become slayers.
its usually young women who fuck students not old roasties

its usually young women who fuck students not old roasties
It is old roasties, why do you think simps have the fantasy of "hot teacher fucks student"? Its kind of similar to other cucked fetishes like mommy and milf fetishes.

Fuckin your teacher must feel like you won the lottery so how would that affect their future relationships and mental health?

Fuckin your teacher must feel like you won the lottery so how would that affect their future relationships and mental health?
It proves they’re chads and gives them experience because foids want experienced men
It is old roasties, why do you think simps have the fantasy of "hot teacher fucks student"? Its kind of similar to other cucked fetishes like mommy and milf fetishes.
50 year old teachers are usually ugly

Interesting theory

Women in their 30s still desire to train boys
Even is that is the case 1 or 2 students isn't really going to do much for their "Grand Plan", they fuck students to satisfy their own fantasy.

These young women come to these schools looking for boys to take the virginity of so these boys can be experienced at an early age, thus becoming chick magnets, and when these boys become chick magnets, they are now chads, increasing the number of chads on this planet for women to have sex with. If we don't prohibit female teachers, the number of chads on this planet will skyrocket and we sub8 men will be a small minority. This is what women do to make sub8 men go extinct so they can have more chads to choose from.
Do all boys who fuck teachers become gigaslayers after?

There's half truth in what you're saying.

I don't believe they intentionally become teachers for this purpose, but if the chance were to arise they'd give in to their desires for sure.

I can't find it but someone on here said something rlly good that a lot of the times ppl become teachers to live their lives vicariously through the chad and Stacy students cuz they were average in school when they were a student so when they come back to teach they worship all the popular kids

Every young femoid teacher ı know brainwashes girls by telling them to not maary until they are 30 post-wall and dont have children
Also they are there to remind incels their place while going all soft and cool teacher on Chads
Im pretty sure my arts teacher has sex with 6'11 ft tall Chad in my class,there is no way a tall skinny fag to pass the anatomy class by drawing a LİTERAL FUCKİN BEAN WİTH ARMS as a human picture.

This sounds reasonable, and I realized ust how subhuman I am in comparison. I should just rope rather than end up being a 30 yo virgin at this rate.

This sounds reasonable, and I realized ust how subhuman I am in comparison. I should just rope rather than end up being a 30 yo virgin at this rate.
I’m probably doomed to be a 30 year old virgin

@BlkPillPres @Dregster666 thoughts? This is something you'd expect to read in a bait thread ngl

@BlkPillPres @Dregster666 thoughts? This is something you'd expect to read in a bait thread ngl
Not bait, just a stupid theory overall

Being a teacher is an easy job and most foids are lazy. Fucking teen chads is just a bonus to the job.

Not bait, just a stupid theory overall

Being a teacher is an easy job and most foids are lazy. Fucking teen chads is just a bonus to the job.
No doubt it can happen but the theory that foids do it specifically for this purpose sounds like something someone making an exaggerated caricature of blackpilled incels would post ngl.
Any newcomer to this site would probably think this thread was some form of trolling.

No doubt it can happen but the theory that foids do it specifically for this purpose sounds like something someone making an exaggerated caricature of blackpilled incels would post ngl.
Any newcomer to this site would probably think this thread was some form of trolling.
I don’t know how someone could disagree with my theory

I'm not surprised by who posted this thread, and again, this is why I could never be a mod, I'd permaban people for excessive stupidity (and on this forum that's a lot), this thread is retarded

All he does is make retarded posts tbh

This sounds reasonable
You need to google "reasonable"

an exaggerated caricature of blackpilled incels would post ngl.
This is exactly what this thread is

Last edited:
I'm not surprised by who posted this thread, and again, this is why I could never be a mod, I'd permaban people for excessive stupidity (and on this forum that's a lot), this thread is retarded

You think this post is low IQ?

@Personalityinkwell

I don’t need to be reminded girls don’t like virgin men past 21

I don’t need to be reminded girls don’t like virgin men past 21
it's true that they don't like virgin men past 21

I'm going to rope before I ever let that happen.
i plan on roping in my older 20s at this rate (if nothing improves). at 23 as a kissless virgin, it's now or never. when quarantine ends, you and i should try to ascend

i plan on roping in my older 20s at this rate (if nothing improves). at 23 as a kissless virgin, it's now or never. when quarantine ends, you and i should try to ascend
yeah, I'm hoping my recently new gym maxxxing and looksmaxxxing with acne stuff and hard mewing will do something.

its kinda entertaining tho, even if its stupid..kempers theories are out there..thats for sure

Welcome back.
Thanks. I don't plan staying for too long. I only came to talk about something I thought was imperative. There are lots of termites in this forum and they're all chipping away at the struts.

I don't expect this place to hold out for too long. Maybe another year or so.