Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The reason foids wear lipstick is because they want to suck Chad's cock.

TheMostAncientcel

TheMostAncientcel

Banned
-
Think about it : why the hell should they embelish a non sexual part of their body whose function is linked to mouth and so to eating and talking? Because they want to make their lips SEXUAL so that Chad gets aroused and put his 8x6 inch cock in their mouths cumming liters and liters like there's no tomorrow. Remember that they bite their lips when in heat? They crave that Chad's sausage and they long to be on their knees in worship to their god. If all Chads of the world would die the lipstick industry would go bankrupt in a week tops.

Wet. And their stinky vaginas too.

I'm not following here. I would think you would not want to put lipstick on if you want to put something on, in, or around your mouth as it can cause issues. Then again I don't wear lipstick.

WOAH, WOAH

Are you saying that an item, specifically designed to draw attention to a woman that wears it.....is doing it's job? Come on dude this is a post for the sewers.

" The reason foids <insert any imaginable action> is because they want to suck Chad's cock."

Yeah this is even more accurate lol