Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The reason girls do better on average academically is easier access to sex and relationships.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Water is wet.

Sex is a basic biological need, and it's healthy for the human mind to have sex. Without sex, your mind isn't getting the proper sexual and emotional desires fulfilled. This causes a lot of stress. If you look at the best of the best in academics, the males dominate. However, when you look at averages, females dominate. The reason is because any female can get sex or a boyfriend but men in the bottom 50% will struggle immensely to get any sex at all. This demotivates them because they're not getting positive reinforcement. Not only that, but men have to put great strategy into trying to get laid, while girls just have to choose the best cock thrown at them. These means girls can focus on only school and get laid, while men have to focus on both school and sexual strategy. Plus for a lot of men their sexual strategy will often result in rejection and will therefore result in frustration, making it harder to focus on school.

There's other reasons girls do good in school, such as the whole system being geared towards them, but the easy access to sex makes it easier to succeed.

Good theory

And even with all the advantage they have, they still don't do any better at STEM subjects

Theyre just submissive and what theyre told to

yes and also because roasties pick easier majors
STEM is usually dominated by all types of cels

This is pretty speculative but I think the fact that males take more risks is a part of it.

In my school, mostly men are in the honors or college level courses, because they’re more willing to take risks, while foids take the easy, light classes. This leads to the men having worse GPAs if they can’t handle the higher difficulty of the courses.

Thoughts?
yes and also because roasties pick easier majors
STEM is normally dominated by all types of cels

Seriously most guys at my high school have no girlfriends and in some cases even no friends and they look and act dead inside.

This is pretty speculative but I think the fact that males take more risks is a part of it.

In my school, mostly men are in the honors or college level courses, because they’re more willing to take risks, while foids take the easy, light classes. This leads to the men having worse GPAs if they can’t handle the higher difficulty of the courses.

Thoughts?

In high school I took plenty of Honors and AP courses, those were weighted classes, my final GPA was a 4.0. (Note: you could get higher than 4, the best kid had a 5.0 JFL)

True. I gave up on life in highschool.

Seriously most guys at my high school have no girlfriends and in some cases even no friends and they look and act dead inside.

Yup can't blame them

Thoughts?
Maybe that's how it is where your at but at my school I've had guys tell me they don't see the point caring about school because they think their going to be alone for the rest of their life.

In high school I took plenty of Honors and AP courses, those were weighted classes, my final GPA was a 4.0. (Note: you could get higher than 4, the best kid had a 5.0 JFL)
Sure, but youre probably an outlier and above the standard guy in higher level courses.

School is a very feminine environment, to put into practice what you read, not just regurgitate what you've memorized is a whole different ball game. Men are better at actually gaining knowledge and putting it to use in the real world imo.

Maybe that's how it is where your at but at my school I've had guys tell me they don't see the point caring about school because they think their going to be alone for the rest of their life.
I do too, but pay attention to the population of the classrooms themselves. Who’s in the honors classes? Who’s in the AP classes?

Again, it’s a minor thing so don’t put too much thought into it, but it’s still a factor to consider.

Sure, but youre probably an outlier and above the standard guy in higher level courses.

Well I actually went to a college prepatory school (and an all boys school) so there were lots of smart kids there, but yeah I'll admit I'm above average, plus in high school I wasn't really trying to get girls because I thought in college things would fall into place

Idk about that, but on average most guys I see seem to be staring into nothingness. Most girls I see are always in a cheery mood

Based

How old are you? Im gonna guess you didn’t have access to the internet at the time

I'm 24, but the red/black pill was not found by me til I got to college.

What did u major in? And did u keep going or drop out?

I'm still in school til Spring 2021. I'm in Finace major now but I switched my majors around so that's why I'm in school for so long.

STEM and Econ is definitely male-dominated, and these programmes don't give out As or Firsts as often (depending on which country you're in) compared to other programmes.

OP, I'd be wary of Simpson's paradox here.

Last edited:
STEM and Econ is definitely male-dominated, and these programmes don't give out As or Firsts (depending on which country you're in) compared to other programmes.

OP, I'd be wary of Simpson's paradox here.

Simpson's paradox?

I dunno man. It’s true they get their life’s easier on track, but they are also incredibly good at doing repetitive tasks and doing stuff by pure diligence even if it doesn’t make any sense and/ or is no fun at all. Tha is the reason why they hate chaotic men, because they don’t understand how they organize themselves. Foids are bad at higher places, because usually they have no greater interest in deep stuff, and their creativity and research capabilities are measly.

Also they usually pick easy subjects, stuff (law, criminolog, education)which brings them into public sector jobs like judges.

story of my life :feelsokman::feelsrope:

The average male is bullied more by teachers than foids + shit like tiktok making them all less energetic/generally lazy

Based post OP

And men are being left behind in school

Sex is a basic biological need, and it's healthy for the human mind to have sex. Without sex, your mind isn't getting the proper sexual and emotional desires fulfilled. This causes a lot of stress. If you look at the best of the best in academics, the males dominate. However, when you look at averages, females dominate. The reason is because any female can get sex or a boyfriend but men in the bottom 50% will struggle immensely to get any sex at all. This demotivates them because they're not getting positive reinforcement. Not only that, but men have to put great strategy into trying to get laid, while girls just have to choose the best cock thrown at them. These means girls can focus on only school and get laid, while men have to focus on both school and sexual strategy. Plus for a lot of men their sexual strategy will often result in rejection and will therefore result in frustration, making it harder to focus on school.
I fully and totally agree with this, 100%

A++ post I read it twice at least

In math, physics and Philosophy, there are very few foids.

This is because these subjects demand the most amount of "natural talent" from you individually. So no matter how many blowjobs you give to get people to your homework, when it comes to writing out proofs or debating your idea logically, you're on your own. There is no one to save you.

What a coincidence few foids at the highest level?

No woman has to take all her meals by herself in college. No woman is rejected every time she wants to see privately someone they are interested in.

Instead, women get the most sympathy and benefit of the doubt from professors. Women have no problem getting others to help them study or do their homework. I could come up with more things if I wanted to.

its like this everywhere

It's because schools have been degraded to accommodate the cognitive needs of women. Based wise oldcel explains it perfectly:

Learning things by rote is kryptonite for men. Guys are all about doing things that interest them, last thing they care about is memorize stuff they don't find compelling in the slightest.

its like this everywhere
I know and I see it outside of school all the time but since OP was talking about academics I mentioned what my school was like.
It's because schools have been degraded to accommodate the cognitive needs of women. Based wise oldcel explains it perfectly:

Learning things by rote is kryptonite for men. Guys are all about doing things that interest them, last thing they care about is memorize stuff they don't find compelling in the slightest.

Seriously maybe it's because I'm a teenager but I can't stand learning stuff like X multiplied by y equals 43 like how is that supposed to help me in anything unless I go into a specific field.

Good theory

And even with all the advantage they have, they still don't do any better at STEM subjects
Cause holes are inferior and only exist as fuck toys for chad pretty much.

This is actually a pretty good observation. Just like how my grades dunked after I lost my popularity when I moved to a new town in 5th grade.

Holy shit. It's over for western civilization

Idk about that, but on average most guys I see seem to be staring into nothingness. Most girls I see are always in a cheery mood
fr you never see a sad looking gurl ever they are always loud and laughing. ragefuel

Water is wet.

There's other reasons girls do good in school, such as the whole system being geared towards them, but the easy access to sex makes it easier to succeed.

They also sell sex for actual grades thereby reducing the academic institution to a bawdy house.

Water is wet.

LOL, ok. But more foids are in college than men.

OK, I've sobered up so I'm going to give you a fictitious example of how Simpson's paradox can incorrectly skew research conclusions.

Let's say at the University of Cucks, with a student body of 3,000, they offer three majors: aerospace engineering, political science, and basket weaving. Here's the breakdown of the number of students studying each major by gender.

MaleFemoidTotal
Aerospace Engineering600200800
Political Science5005001,000
Basket Weaving4008001,200
Total1,5001,5003,000

Straightforward, right? OK, let's move on. Here's the average score, out of 100, broken down by major and gender:

MaleFemoidAverage of all students in major
Aerospace Engineering696367.5
Political Science767475
Basket Weaving939091
Average of all students by gender77.7381.07

Interesting, right?

You see, at the hypothetical University of Cucks, the average femoid student has a higher score than the average male student. An inexperienced researcher might be tempted to conclude that therefore, femoid students outperform male ones.

But the average male student has a higher score than the average female student in every major. This occurs because a larger proportion of femoids are studying the easiest major (basket weaving), and there are fewer of them studying the hardest one (aerospace engineering), skewing the aggregate means.

Simpson's paradox essentially describes the phenomenon in which a trend appears in different subgroups of a dataset which disappears or even reverses when these groups are analyzed as a whole.

I'm not sure if Simpson's paradox applies to your argument IRL but this is why I am generally skeptical when someone says "femoids have a higher GPA or graduation rate" in order to conclude that "femoids perform better academically".
no, he’s saying that majoring in engineering will crush your GPA while majoring in liberal arts won’t
Yeah

Last edited:
OK, I've sobered up so I'm going to give you a fictitious example of how Simpson's paradox can incorrectly skew research conclusions.

Let's say at the University of Cucks, with a student body of 3,000, they offer three majors: aerospace engineering, political science, and basket weaving. Here's the breakdown of the number of students studying each major by gender.

MaleFemoidTotal
Aerospace Engineering600200800
Political Science5005001,000
Basket Weaving4008001,200
Total1,5001,5003,000

Straightforward, right? OK, let's move on. Here's the average score, out of 100, broken down by major and gender:

MaleFemoidAverage of all students in major
Aerospace Engineering696367.5
Political Science767475
Basket Weaving939091
Average of all majors by gender77.7381.07

Interesting, right?

You see, at the hypothetical University of Cucks, the average femoid student has a higher score than the average male student. An inexperienced researcher might be tempted to conclude that therefore, femoid students outperform male ones.

But the average male student has a higher score than the average female student in every major. This occurs because a larger proportion of femoids are studying the easiest major (basket weaving), and there are fewer of them studying the hardest one (aerospace engineering), skewing the aggregate means.

Simpson's paradox essentially describes the phenomenon in which a trend appears in different subgroups of a dataset which disappears or even reverses when these groups are analyzed as a whole.

I'm not sure if Simpson's paradox applies to your argument IRL but this is why I am generally skeptical when someone says "femoids have a higher GPA or graduation rate" in order to conclude that "femoids perform better academically".

Yeah

Ok thanks man, that makes sense. I will agree that there are other factors outside of what I mentioned in the OP.

But, even so, like I said, why do more girls go to college than men? Simpson's paradox evidence above only focuses within college, not before, I'd argue that an environment that favors females (high school) helps motivate them towards college while demotivating a noticeable amount of men.