Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious the reason I rarely type out elaborate comments/posts

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
Because they are mostly shit and suck gramatically/vocabulary and are just empty asfuck. Its just that nothing goes on in my mind and only got a few ragespikes/"I feel like a god" spikes a day, my personality sometimes shifts from hour to hour and from a moment I feel like going ER and crushing the world and the other I realize im a retarded ugly deathnic who skipped math exams today because im too stupid to solve it. Its all just a repeating process and I dont think that .co needs to see my hypocrite niggerposting.

anyways thanks for attending

This will get 2-3 replies and you will be forgotten. But IT bait threads will get 100+ replies. True subhumans are at the bottom even on incel forum.
Subhumans never win.

Well dont worry and thanks for often bumping my threads bro i appreciate :feelsautistic:

This will get 2-3 replies and you will be forgotten. But IT bait threads will get 100+ replies. True subhumans are at the bottom even on incel forum.
Subhumans never win.
it is what it is, even tho I have experienced both sides jfl I dont fit anywhere
Well dont worry and thanks for often bumping my threads bro i appreciate :feelsautistic:
no problem dude, no thread (no matter how retarded) deserves to die

Also when you start an elaborate thread but eventually you get bored and quit. It feels like a chore to type elaborate comments/posts

really depends on my mood too, some days i reply on every thread, some days i reply to only 1 thread

Also when you start an elaborate thread but eventually you get bored and quit. It feels like a chore to type elaborate comments/posts
yea ikr sometimes I just end up deleting them because I cant focus jfl

Yeah I struggle to write articulate comments too, so I usually type in 2 sentences.

Subhumans never win.

Imo it's also because well written well thought out posts don't always get a good response.

What that prove is incels are like anyone else, human @FinnCel

Imagine getting post mogged on an incel forum.