Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting the reason i wanna date a 18 year old isn't because i'm a "predator"

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
i am now a 23 year old man and i feel old as shit. now i could be verbally abused or ostracized for dating an 18/19 year old. even dating a 20 year old could cause stigmatization from others. but i really want an 18 year old girlfriend, but it isn't because i wanna take advantage of her. besides, i am an autistic KHHV without a license, and she has a license and probably lost her virginity and has dated before, if anything she could take advantage of me. i want one because i missed out. missing out on teen love didn't bother me in hs. but missing out on college love was brutal as shit. missing out on teen love is bad, but missing out on young adult love is worse. i'm an old man now and i never got to experience anything. so missing out makes me wanna date an 18 year old, to relive those years i won't get back and compensate for what i missed out on. and i'm attracted predominantly to young women, and most men (including old men are too). if she's 18, she has much more of her youthful years left than a 23 year old who has only a few years left. and no this doesn't mean i can't handle someone my own age, but i want someone who will make me relive what i missed out on.

as a 23 year old elder, i empathize a bit with the guys on TCAP (to an extent, because tbh i doubt they're doing it because they missed out on their youth, i think they just get off on the taboo nature of their crime, and plus some of them go after 13 year olds which i have no interest at all in). but i missed out on everything. 75% of college students will enter a long-term relationship in college. A majority of college students have hooked up before and a majority (i think 66% from what i remember) are sexually active, and yes the normies are sexually active too so stop copemaxxing because you're a small tiny minority and missing out on what most are experiencing. i never been to a college party. i never got to make friends in college. i went to some crummy ass community college full of ethnics, truecels and landwhales and people there are antisocial.

Who cares, what are the chances we are going to date a 30 or a 18 yo. If old roasties are demanding Chad imagine those younger ones. Forget about it, you can pay 18 years old to have sex with you, but a relantionshit is near impossible.

Who cares, what are the chances we are going to date a 30 or a 18 yo. If old roasties are demanding Chad imagine those younger ones. Forget about it, you can pay 18 years old to have sex with you, but a relantionshit is near impossible.
i don't care, i can still crave it

First of all JFL and you saying that you're 23 and you're "old" chillax bro shut up.

Second of all, where is this 66% of sexually active, 75% in relationships stats u talking about? I hope you mean in regards to Chads and foids because there's barely any sex going on within Sub8 men. If you're counting Chads and foids in this you may be correct but idk how this is true considering that around 80% of men are incels

@Mainländer
First of all JFL and you saying that you're 23 and you're "old" chillax bro shut up.

Second of all, where is this 66% of sexually active, 75% in relationships stats u talking about? I hope you mean in regards to Chads and foids because there's barely any sex going on within Sub8 men. If you're counting Chads and foids in this you may be correct but idk how this is true considering that around 80% of men are incels
23 year olds ARE old for a KHHV.

also, i read data. just look it up yourself on google. also, sub8 men ARE having sex. stop assuming 80% of men are incel. only like 30% haven't had sex since 18, and some of them may have fucked in high school before 2010. there's NO proof that 80% are incel and you can't except it to go from 30 to 80% in just a year. you're a small minority. hell, one of my normie classmates got engaged to a becky at 22.

True I also want to fuck 15 yo foids (im 17) and I missed out on teen love

but it isn't because i wanna take advantage of her. besides, i am an autistic KHHV without a license, and she has a license and probably lost her virginity and has dated before, if anything she could take advantage of me.
This is important. In pretty much every hypothetical relationship between an incel and a young woman it is power imbalanced massively in her favour.

This is important. In pretty much every hypothetical relationship between an incel and a young woman it is power imbalanced massively in her favour.
according to bluepillers, age determines maturity and experience instead of actions.

YIKES SWEETIE!! This is exactly what a predator would say!
:soy::soy::soy:

YIKES SWEETIE!! This is exactly what a predator would say!
:soy::soy::soy:
i would be crucified on twitter for saying this. every week some stupid feminazi in her early 20s whines about a guy dating an 18 year old

i honestly would rather be 17 than be 23
I’m 17 but it’s still over. I am literally witnessing my trauma of missing out on teen love with my own eyes.

i am now a 23 year old man and i feel old as shit. now i could be verbally abused or ostracized for dating an 18/19 year old. even dating a 20 year old could cause stigmatization from others. but i really want an 18 year old girlfriend, but it isn't because i wanna take advantage of her. besides, i am an autistic KHHV without a license, and she has a license and probably lost her virginity and has dated before, if anything she could take advantage of me. i want one because i missed out. missing out on teen love didn't bother me in hs. but missing out on college love was brutal as shit. missing out on teen love is bad, but missing out on young adult love is worse. i'm an old man now and i never got to experience anything. so missing out makes me wanna date an 18 year old, to relive those years i won't get back and compensate for what i missed out on. and i'm attracted predominantly to young women, and most men (including old men are too). if she's 18, she has much more of her youthful years left than a 23 year old who has only a few years left. and no this doesn't mean i can't handle someone my own age, but i want someone who will make me relive what i missed out on.

as a 23 year old elder, i empathize a bit with the guys on TCAP (to an extent, because tbh i doubt they're doing it because they missed out on their youth, i think they just get off on the taboo nature of their crime, and plus some of them go after 13 year olds which i have no interest at all in). but i missed out on everything. 75% of college students will enter a long-term relationship in college. A majority of college students have hooked up before and a majority (i think 66% from what i remember) are sexually active, and yes the normies are sexually active too so stop copemaxxing because you're a small tiny minority and missing out on what most are experiencing. i never been to a college party. i never got to make friends in college. i went to some crummy ass community college full of ethnics, truecels and landwhales and people there are antisocial.
My sister is 22 and is dating a 7/10 tall guy that is 27, they only care if you’re ugly and trying to date a younger girl.

My sister is 22 and is dating a 7/10 tall guy that is 27, they only care if you’re ugly and trying to date a younger girl.
if she was 18-20 they'd judge
I’m 17 but it’s still over. I am literally witnessing my trauma of missing out on teen love with my own eyes.
and being a 5'5 currycel makes it impossible to ascend

Going after 18 yo girls isn't pedo jfl. It's not like those girls are innocent virgins kek. They mog you hard in terms of body counts

this. getting a 18 year old, 30 year old is harder than becoming a Billionaire
Going after 18 yo girls isn't pedo jfl. It's not like those girls are innocent virgins kek. They mog you hard in terms of body counts
5CFA3EEA 9094 4EDE 8B55 0241ED60C9B9

and no this doesn't mean i can't handle someone my own age
Jfl at this :soy: statement, what the hell is that supposed to mean when soyciety says this? Not wanting a whore who had dozens of cocks is somehow "not being able to handle them." At least 18 year olds have lower bodycounts.

Jfl at this :soy: statement, what the hell is that supposed to mean when soyciety says this? Not wanting a whore who had dozens of cocks is somehow "not being able to handle them." At least 18 year olds have lower bodycounts.
at least 18 year olds have a lot more time to stay youthful-looking and will help me relive what i missed out on

This tbh

at least 18 year olds have a lot more time to stay youthful-looking and will help me relive what i missed out on
Yeah, but they start facial youth also starts to go away at 18.

Yeah, but they start facial youth also starts to go away at 18.
i think girls look best at 17-18
a 23 year old dating an 18 year old isn't weird at all, I'm pretty sure that's a relatively common thing
it's actually not that common anymore according to data i read. even a three year age difference is unusual these days. back over 50 years ago it was common

I want to fuck teen girls between 14-16 ded srs

Thinking a relationship is intrinsically abusive and predatory just because one partner is older than the other is retarded feminist shit and it makes no sense at all.

Thinking a relationship is intrinsically abusive and predatory just because one partner is older than the other is retarded feminist shit and it makes no sense at all.
exactly these age gaps have been normal since the start of time, it didn't become stigmatized until about 50 years ago

Ironically based

i don't care, i can still crave it
18 is an adult, haters can go fuck themselves.
If they really think it's wrong, then why do they think these people should be allowed to vote?

18 is an adult, haters can go fuck themselves.
If they really think it's wrong, then why do they think these people should be allowed to vote?
i've seen fags online say the voting age should be 21 or even 25

i've seen fags online say the voting age should be 21 or even 25
I personally think 25 is a good idea jfl. But marriage/sex age should stay at 18/16 or whatever the legal ages are.

I personally think 25 is a good idea jfl. But marriage/sex age should stay at 18/16 or whatever the legal ages are.
Voting age shouldn’t be 25. We can’t prevent young people from voting just because we disagree with their views. We can’t infantilize young adults

Its only gonna get worse

I dont think that this is a controversial take almost all men want to date a young foid with little to no experience.

I dont think that this is a controversial take almost all men want to date a young foid with little to no experience.
It is controversial. If I typed this on twitter I’d be crucified

Voting age shouldn’t be 25. We can’t prevent young people from voting just because we disagree with their views. We can’t infantilize young adults
Most of them are infantilized, they are the whole reason leftism, communists, and other stupid ideas flourish.
I think if voting age increased, then the libertarian party would blow away the republican party because republicans can't use scare tactics like "we have to stop the democrats"

It is controversial. If I typed this on twitter I’d be crucified
True, since twitter is full of braindead sjw whores that condemn anything a man says that goes against their narrative, social media is the one place where all men are truly oppressed it and its a shame that foids with their hive mind mentality have completely control of the media and the dating market as we speak.

Most of them are infantilized, they are the whole reason leftism, communists, and other stupid ideas flourish.
I think if voting age increased, then the libertarian party would blow away the republican party because republicans can't use scare tactics like "we have to stop the democrats"
Nope. We just need to stop brainwashing young people with sjw shit and they’ll become smarter

Nope. We just need to stop brainwashing young people with sjw shit and they’ll become smarter
I know about the whole Yuri Bezmenov stuff about ideological subversion, but even with people like Thomas Sowell debunking most that shit they refuse to listen, and you know they will indoctrinate their kids as well, like the whole drag queen story hour.

I know about the whole Yuri Bezmenov stuff about ideological subversion, but even with people like Thomas Sowell debunking most that shit they refuse to listen, and you know they will indoctrinate their kids as well, like the whole drag queen story hour.
I don’t know who those two people are

i would be crucified on twitter for saying this. every week some stupid feminazi in her early 20s whines about a guy dating an 18 year old
Then i would be even more crucified cause I do like them from 13yo onwards. Its over.
Its only gonna get worse
fact.
roastie jelousy will say that 21 yo are toddlers in a couple of years

Last edited:
Then i would be even more crucified cause I do like them from 13yo onwards. Its over.

fact.
roastie jelousy will say that 21 yo are toddlers in a couple of years
I’m not interested in dating a 13 year old tbh

I’m not interested in dating a 13 year old tbh
Im not sure if dating will be a definition. I crave for sex with teens, cudling and so on. But dating those bitches has to be pretty horrible

Im not sure if dating will be a definition. I crave for sex with teens, cudling and so on. But dating those bitches has to be pretty horrible
I don’t have any interest in fucking a 13 year old either tbh

I don’t have any interest in fucking a 13 year old either tbh
anyway Im not a predator neither. Im a guy who missed teen love and... evrything else too.
those whores do what they want in teendome. If I would have a relation with them I would be in disadvantage cause Im autistic and lack experience. TOTALLY.
anyway i think the discussion of ebebophiles have being donne here before and i hope we dont come to moralfagging again.
In places like UK and Spain 13-15 girls are very precocious and are having regular sex with older guys if they can... but chad-only of course.