Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting the reason i wanna date a 18 year old isn't because i'm a "predator"

I can legally say I want to fuck 16 year olds

PS: Dont use tweter. Every normie will tell you you are a predator or pedo or a pervert wharever you do if youre male and non-chad
yeah here the a.o.c. is 16 too, but they changed like 5 years ago. it was 13 before that. So what now? im a pedophile now but 5 years ago I wasnt? WTF? does not compute.

I don’t know who those two people are

Yuri Bezmenov was a ex-KGB who pretty much fled to the US and revealed that the USSR had inflitrated into the US education system to destroy the US ideologically and turn them towards communism.

Thomas Sowell is probably the most famous free market advocate of our time, and a student of Milton Friedman.

based

PS: Dont use tweter. Every normie will tell you you are a predator or pedo or a pervert wharever you do if youre male and non-chad

yeah here the a.o.c. is 16 too, but they changed like 5 years ago. it was 13 before that. So what now? im a pedophile now but 5 years ago I wasnt? WTF? does not compute.
You live in Spain?

You live in Spain?
Yup. But have no hope.
Feminist have made more dangerous to have sex witha gril than dealing with drugs.
Also foids only go for older, ultra-giga pent-up chads.

If 100 old guys were able to get with an 18 year old, I’d say 95% of them would go for it.

This thread is triggering normies hard.

I’m only 23. Are they seriously thinking that 23 and 18 is too far? And I love how they act like they know me and are psychic and know my true motives for wanting to date an 18 year old. And if they think I can manipulate an 18 year old they’re wrong. I have autism and no license and no sexual experience. If anything, an 18 year old could manipulate me
I didn’t read the twitter thread because agecucks are too much ragefuel

Who cares, what are the chances we are going to date a 30 or a 18 yo. If old roasties are demanding Chad imagine those younger ones. Forget about it, you can pay 18 years old to have sex with you, but a relantionshit is near impossible.
i don't care, i can still crave it
crave it all you want, you're not getting it. It's the premise of being an incel.

@Personalityinkwell thoughts? Since you were banned here

@Personalityinkwell thoughts? Since you were banned here
the culture where men in their 20s dating teenage girls is "creepy" is a feminist invention. you're not creepy for wanting to date an 18 year old girl.

the culture where men in their 20s dating teenage girls is "creepy" is a feminist invention. you're not creepy for wanting to date an 18 year old girl.
Exactly. But feminists want to restrict men’s sexuality and demonize them for it. Age differences weren’t even stigmatized until the late 20th century. Apparently expelincels screenshotted my thread on twitter and people on twitter said I have “sexist” fantasies about 18 year olds

"18yo girls don't want 18yo boys cuz you Boyz r immature assholes at that age". :soy:

"23-25yo men should not be going for 18yo girls cuz that's creepy and grown men r not entitled to teenagers bodies. He needs to grow up."

How da fuck do you please these women?

"18yo girls don't want 18yo boys cuz you Boyz r immature assholes at that age". :soy:

"23-25yo men should not be going for 18yo girls cuz that's creepy and grown men r not entitled to teenagers bodies. He needs to grow up."

How da fuck do you please these women?
Exactly. Feminists just will condemn anything men do

i see cucks online say "i'm 23 and even 21 is too young for me". they virtue signal way too hard

i see cucks online say "i'm 23 and even 21 is too young for me". they virtue signal way too hard
stupid fucks. probably just coping because they cant get prime girls

I bet if there wasn’t a stigma, they’d all date teen foids. Famous people used to date teens back when they could get away with it. They don’t do it anymore because nowadays it’d end their career

23 year old man and i feel old as shit.
as a 23 year old elder
I've got bad news for you from down the road, boyo.
I think this changes a lot depending on the country. Here in Spain it's not badly seen until you go beyond a 5 year age difference, but I'd go even further: I've met 4 girls my age when I was at college that were with guys more than 10 years older, and even though no one thought that was the typical relationship, no one reacted badly either, and that considering 3 of the 4 started their relationships in their mid teens, so they got groomed pretty hard.

Last edited:
I've got bad news for you from down the road, boyo.

I think this changes a lot depending on the country. Here in Spain it's not badly seen until you go beyond a 5 year age difference, but I'd go even further: I've met 4 girls my age when I was at college that were with guys more than 10 years older, and even though no one thought that was the typical relationship, no one reacted badly either, and that considering 3 of the 4 started their relationships in their mid teens, so they got groomed pretty hard.
the only european countrey where its as stigmatized as usa is uk