Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The reason most people with a low self esteem end up incompetent and suck at life/ sports/ etc. Poor motor coordination.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★
Because their anxiety is telling them to stop. Because they assume they'll lose instantly, or somewhere down the line so it's better to lose small than to lose big.
Lose instantly or lose big down the road, then their ego will get multi-combo pummeled in a high end position.
So they'd rather lose where they're out of sight, than infamously lose with the fame of being a loser. Because then they'll be a symbol/ hallmark/ etc. for being someone who was a loser when the world can see their shame.
At least by being a loser to themselves rather than stepping on the playing field in a bad position you can at least hide your incomeptency to the world and wait until you're more secure/ able to win although that day may never come.
Which usually, it doesn't for the low self esteem.
It's why people with a low self esteem fuck up themselves and go into depression/ LDAR cycles. Rather than explore the fullness of their ability.

This hits way too close to home. The feels and how I can relate to this thread is truly astounding to me.

True, usually correlates with their physical appearance as well, ie ugly and/or manlet.

This makes agile movements/ elegant movements/ fluidity of motion pretty hard because that requires a calm stoic demeanor.
It's why women are subtly impressed and see chad signaling/ competence value when people are able to pull off things of elegance. Because it shows self comfort.
Of course most people intellectualize/ remove themselves from their emotional content.
Which I choose to do because intellectualizing optimalizes people, whether chad or not.
But women look at the natural course of everything through their primal contextualization.

People would rather win with the pride of facing hteir emotiosn though than telling htemselves they had to remove themselves from them.
BUt eveyrone who has to win through mental gymnastics somewhere down the line has to lie to themselves sometimes. So lying to yourselfm akes it irrelevant. People should have the acclimation to dignity/ value self-judgment ONLY through apparency (if ppl can feel/ see it) deal like I do. Where it's only valuable if it can be judged by ppl. And much of what goes on in your mind stays hidden.
I think lack of confidence and low esteem is a danger-signalling fear mechanism that warns the person of harm and loss because of his innate lack of ability.
Yeah but that doesn't help your ability either.
But it also means one's shitty momentum of life and reserves for increasing their own power will not equal the competition in the end.
Looks don't signal ability, but they do signal pedigree nad being liked by social groups. SO it makes you have a more positive outlook at the end of the day that keeps hte self reassurance cycle in your favor.
It proves also, this, that human beings are not happy to venture out. We are only happy to do something that is likely from our forward-thinking psyches to end up in success.

Because their anxiety is telling them to stop. Because they assume they'll lose instantly, or somewhere down the line so it's better to lose small than to lose big.
Lose instantly or lose big down the road, then their ego will get multi-combo pummeled in a high end position.
So they'd rather lose where they're out of sight, than infamously lose with the fame of being a loser. Because then they'll be a symbol/ hallmark/ etc. for being someone who was a loser when the world can see their shame.
At least by being a loser to themselves rather than stepping on the playing field in a bad position you can at least hide your incomeptency to the world and wait until you're more secure/ able to win although that day may never come.
Which usually, it doesn't for the low self esteem.
It's why people with a low self esteem fuck up themselves and go into depression/ LDAR cycles. Rather than explore the fullness of their ability.

bruh the league of the most coordinated people in the world are ugly as fuck
7819a8e325472c5b8ea3e0db29b7c551_crop_exact.jpg

but they have frame and a negro culture that appraises NBA prowess WAYYYYYYYYYY more than looks going for them.
How do people not have the basic sense of pattern recognition to see what I am talking about half the fucking time lmao.
Masculinity culture.

People with anxiety are afraid to go big, and without the drive to go big, and all the fear of going big going against them then they just play small, and be average.
Their evolutionary identity is keeping them gravitated.
Better to lose small than to go to the top and have all that failo be turned to insult and shame against them.

True, usually correlates with their physical appearance as well, ie ugly and/or manlet.
yes, I can relate to this a lot because when I played sports in middle school all of the chads were the best athletes, and all the ugly kids like me we uncoordinated and physically inferior compared to them
yes because they are all blacks, do you think that if white men had the upper advantage in receiving the best basketball genes and basketball IQ, then they would not get shit for being ugly.
but they have frame and a negro culture that appraises NBA prowess WAYYYYYYYYYY more than looks going for them.
How do people not have the basic sense of pattern recognition to see what I am talking about half the fucking time lmao.
Masculinity culture.

People with anxiety are afraid to go big, and without the drive to go big, and all the fear of going big going against them then they just play small, and be average.
Better to lose small than to go to the top and have all that failo be turned to insult and shame against them.
most negro men were designed to play basketball at the highest level, they have the basketball genes, yes they have ugly faces,but due to their height,frame,status,money,and profession they can manage to survive in the dating market, if these black guys were not in the NBA then, they would be considered average to below average black normies, maybe even potential incels since they have ugly faces

Last edited:
They have height and status. Their faces aren't that bad either. Fakecel if you think you mog them.

They have height and status. Their faces aren't that bad either. Fakecel if you think you mog them.
their faces are just niggery.
not refined or of pedigree.

Masculinity culture.

you said ugly makes you uncordinated

now you say being ugly doesn't matter if you have frame or you're black

wat
yes, I can relate to this a lot because when I played sports in middle school all of the chads were the best athletes, and all the ugly kids like me we uncoordinated and physically inferior compared to them

yes because they are all blacks, do you think that if white men had the upper advantage in receiving the best basketball genes and basketball IQ, then they would not get shit for being ugly.

LarryBird.jpg

he constantly got shit for being ugly

wat

LarryBird.jpg

just facepalm
just later dude. I'll address this later.

I failed badly at sports because I would skip at least half of practices due to social anxiety.Also I was always afraid to play because I thought I will mess up and everyone will be mad at me.
Cope,NBA players aren't that ugly and majority of them are Blacks,who tend to be low inhib.

wat

LarryBird.jpg

Ugly in of itself doesn't make you suck. It's your natural tendency of having human aspirations that will. Because the higher your expectations, the more your sense of criticism will be exacting. And then you will quake and crack because your looks will make you know it's such a major failo that nothing else will matter.
That fuggly fuck 33 celtics had frame and whiteness halo going for him. The fact he was given shit for being ugly was just a petty tease but nothing overly substantial.

as an autistic I have long tried to understand my anxiety issues, and in the end gave up and just coped with a lot.of.therapy and medication. what you're saying does really strike a chord with me, but I wonder if this might also be the reason we struggle to rope? because this conditioning has taught us we are too uncoordinated to.suceed?

as an autistic I have long tried to understand my anxiety issues, and in the end gave up and just coped with a lot.of.therapy and medication. what you're saying does really strike a chord with me, but I wonder if this might also be the reason we struggle to rope? because this conditioning has taught us we are too uncoordinated to.suceed?
in some capacity yes.
It takes self assurance or self courage.
And the willpower it takes for you to have courage isn't there, so you're babyesque, and at square one for life.
I've seen this near pathetically too with fat foids, ugly fat foids who look like sumo wrestlers.
I'm angry with insecure people who do not resort to perfectionism. But I suppose I can see why sometimes it grips ppl.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back