Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The reason normies can remain bluepilled is that they're chad worshippers

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
in a normie's mind, chad 'deserves' foids. that's why they cry about foids being 'whores' for gold digging or getting with a statusmaxxed normie while secretly wishing to be in his place. the only thing that's still acceptable to bash foids for in 2020 is probably gold digging, look at all the 'gold digger' 'pranks' normies coom to on youtube, there has to be thousands of that shit.

little do they realize that this is an advantageous situation for them(and society in general) compared to 1/99 rule chad harems. so again the norman unknowingly cucks himself by following the jewish narrative, hard wagies and becomes the perfect betabux cuckold ready to provide for roast and her 3 bastards :feelscomfy: not even in old age will the norman realize the folly of his ways, he'll think back and tell himself that he just didn't have enough money

Last edited:
No it's because they hold onto hope. Bluepill is a literal cope. Every foid at birth is blackpilled.

They elect chads

Watch Chads on tv

Chads are your boss at work

It’s a Chad world and everyone else is garbage

I mean, getting cucked and having a non virgin gf is chad worship, you literally praise and support ing a woman for getting rawfucked and beaten by chad

Agreed, in parts.
Normies cope with the delusion of marrying an used up 50yo golddigger.

"At least I am not alone like you Incels! HAHA! Right my qween?"
"-Stay away from me! The divorce is tomorrow! Judge said I will get all your shit."

Normies are basically cattle. As you said: they worship Chads and Women in a sort of masochist way. They enjoy being stepped on.
Normies aside. I believe that the 1/99 (1 Chad gets 99 women) is soon to become an apparent reality that normies won't deny anymore.

If you go today to a normie and say:
"Soon in our society Chads will get all the women of an entire city and millions of unattractive males will get nothing. Not even landwhales"

The normie scum will bark back: "That is stupid. That is impossible! You are an Incel shut up."
Then the next day comes, and the society becomes exactly like that, and you go to the same normie and say: "See, I told you."

And the mentally ill normie is like:
"Ugh! What are you talking about? It has always been like this! This is the normal you Incel!"
"It's only fair and natural that 1 Chad gets 53 million women! Always has been like this."
I mean, getting cucked and having a non virgin gf is chad worship, you literally praise and support ing a woman for getting rawfucked and beaten by chad
They elect chads

Watch Chads on tv

Chads are your boss at work

It’s a Chad world and everyone else is garbage
water is wet

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6