Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope The reason people are mad at Instathots, Onlyfans girls etc is coz they can't do it themselves

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Simple as that. I'm not defending those foids but I can understand where they come from.

Wageslaving is cucked as hell. Nobody wants to do it.

If I had the option to earn pay off my months rent just by snapping a few photos of my ass I would.

But I'm not a foid so its back to wagecucking.

Also its not a long term thing either coz
1.You will hit the wall and
2.More and more foids will join in essentially lowering the price you can ask due to increased supply (Guess foids finally understand what its like huh?)

I have morals, I would never whore myself out for money.

Never wageslaved, eh? Nice.
Based assumption

Holes think they want higher payrates and independence, but once they endure that responsibility and blame that falls on them after getting their hands dirty, they realize that wageslaving suck balls and most will fall back and look for a betabuxx to minimize their eventual "dehumanization" as they see it for being what they always were, sex objects.

Based assumption

Holes think they want higher payrates and independence, but once they endure that responsibility and blame that falls on them after getting their hands dirty, they realize that wageslaving suck balls and most will fall back and look for a betabuxx to minimize their eventual "dehumanization" as they see it for being what they always were, sex objects.
Foids already get far better treatment than they deserve by default at work. And they still get mad about it?

Fuck I hate being a man. Why did I have to be born this gender?

Foids already get far better treatment than they deserve by default at work. And they still get mad about it?

Fuck I hate being a man. Why did I have to be born this gender?
Of course they do, they're fucking lazy.

They want to do the bare minimum. That's why low IQ foids from poorer countries dont waste time arguing for feminism and just wait for the best looking/available male that is willing to wageslave for them.

rather that than to wageslave

Legit theory. Being expected to grind for peanuts just to survive while women have this sinecure available to them is suifuel.

It's just another example of gender inequality in our gynocentric society. Women almost never end up homeless for this reason.

I didn’t knew that tbh

I won't object to coomfuel, and I don't care if foids decide to be e-thots.

I'm not mad at thots using their body for money, I'm mad at cucks for giving it to them.

is hell even real? i mean if there was a god why would he force this living hell upon us?

Hell is much worse than anything that we suffer here.

However I can confidently tell you that there is a way to heaven and all of our inceldom will not be in vain.

I'm not mad at thots using their body for money, I'm mad at cucks for giving it to them.
And at society for thinking that's normal and good.
You even get in the risk of called gay, when you deny cucking.
is hell even real? i mean if there was a god why would he force this living hell upon us?
You has many good things and blessings here still and hell is eternal, big difference.