Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory the reason we are targeted by cucks along with niceguys and all those people is because cucks wanna hide chad's misogyny/crimes by framing us

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Cucks believe most misogynistic men are virgins who can't get laid and that chads respect women. this is false. i've already proven this wrong in these threads:

as you can see, rapists tend to be chick magnets with far more consensual sex partners and dating partners and lose their virginity early and have a first date at an early age. misogynistic men are shown to be more sexually active. virginity is extremely rare among rapists. It virtually never occurs among rapists.

but cucks are trying to protect chads by framing virgins for their crimes, so they target us and nice guys and all those guys to make it seem like WE are the ones attacking women so they can protect chad from getting in trouble.

as cucks can have sex they feel more men than us and that is why they want to cover their cuckism by projecting

Cucks worship chads almost as much as they worship women and will stop at nothing at trying to twist things to make sexless males look like bad guys in order to uphold their just world fallacy.

as cucks can have sex they feel more men than us and that is why they want to cover their cuckism by projecting
Cucks worship chads almost as much as they worship women and will stop at nothing at trying to twist things to make sexless males look like bad guys in order to uphold their just world fallacy.
And they can’t condemn chads crimes because chads are difficult to ridicule while we are easy to ridicule

And they can’t condemn chads crimes because chads are difficult to ridicule while we are easy to ridicule
And they claim they aren't bullies. Picking on easy targets to ridicule and going out of your way to do so is bully behavior. It's not righteous. It's not calling anyone out. It's scapegoating, harassing and lying about easily vilified low status groups. Which is just plain bullying no matter how you dress it up as.

they are victims of lookism, and don't want to hear any evidence that shows their bias.
Cucks believe most misogynistic men are virgins who can't get laid and that chads respect women. this is false. i've already proven this wrong in these threads:

as you can see, rapists tend to be chick magnets with far more consensual sex partners and dating partners and lose their virginity early and have a first date at an early age. misogynistic men are shown to be more sexually active. virginity is extremely rare among rapists. It virtually never occurs among rapists.

but cucks are trying to protect chads by framing virgins for their crimes, so they target us and nice guys and all those guys to make it seem like WE are the ones attacking women so they can protect chad from getting in trouble.
I randomly click on posts without seeing the title, and as soon as I saw your avi and read [STUDY] I immediately thought you were getting ready for another ban JFL

Crazy that they willingly serve as underlings to the men that have subjugated them for an entire lifetime.

Crazy that they willingly serve as underlings to the men that have subjugated them for an entire lifetime.
That's why they're known as cucks.

they are victims of lookism, and don't want to hear any evidence that shows their bias.

I randomly click on posts without seeing the title, and as soon as I saw your avi and read [STUDY] I immediately thought you were getting ready for another ban JFL
And they claim they aren't bullies. Picking on easy targets to ridicule and going out of your way to do so is bully behavior. It's not righteous. It's not calling anyone out. It's scapegoating, harassing and lying about easily vilified low status groups. Which is just plain bullying no matter how you dress it up as.
And they all assume chads respect women. Not necessarily. Virgin men are far more respectful towards women than chads and promiscuous men

reminds me of some comment I saw from an IT poster that was like "Jeremy Meeks came from a really unfortunate background, and it's admirable how he was able to make the best of a bad situation and end up being successful through hard work" without a shred of irony

reminds me of some comment I saw from an IT poster that was like "Jeremy Meeks came from a really unfortunate background, and it's admirable how he was able to make the best of a bad situation and end up being successful through hard work" without a shred of irony
Talk about halo effect

@Quarantined @SelfCrucified

tbh if i hated women more I would have more success with femoids