Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Reason White Men Are More "Desirable"

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
I was thinking, it might not have much to do with average features in the stats you see. It might be because white men are so numerous and rich in the west on average, so they betabuxx at higher rates, which could play into these statistics people cite sometimes to prove they're the "most desired".

Do you honestly believe such studies would always be blackpilled with always blackpilled participants? The female subjects might think "my white husband has a nice car and gives me cash for shopping, therefore I'm gonna mark him as most attractive" even though she never touches him, and so on.

No its just that non whites have features that look ugly

So where are my women?
Where's my White Privilege?

So where are my women?

In SEA.

KJvIzMY.jpg
4PMY8zN.png

It's all about facial bones. If mayos had short mandibles and recessed maxillas and non-existent brow ridges like ricecels tend to have, it would make Tyrone the new king of the sexual market.

So where are my women?
Where's my White Privilege?
Dude, you're like 57.

The fact that you have access to the Internet is a privilege in of itself. Your ethnic male counterpart is currently rotting in the slums of Mumbai.

I was thinking, it might not have much to do with average features in the stats you see. It might be because white men are so numerous and rich in the west on average, so they betabuxx at higher rates, which could play into these statistics people cite sometimes to prove they're the "most desired".

Do you honestly believe such studies would always be blackpilled with always blackpilled participants? The female subjects might think "my white husband has a nice car and gives me cash for shopping, therefore I'm gonna mark him as most attractive" even though she never touches him, and so on.

PPPPPPFTTTTT. NO

THEY ARE GENETICALLY SUPERIOR. Centuries of art created throughout history proves that whites are scientifically are the ideal human form. There is no argument.

PPPPPPFTTTTT. NO

THEY ARE GENETICALLY SUPERIOR. Centuries of art created throughout history proves that whites are scientifically are the ideal human form. There is no argument.
Exactly man. Anyone who says money is what makes whites desirable is just coping

PPPPPPFTTTTT. NO

This guy gets it

A simple creature has simple desires. Nothing is more simple, primal or banal as that of the modern Foid. Foids select for who gives her the tingles. Chads can make their tingles go from 0 to 100 in milliseconds.

What do you mean? Historically?

My theory is based on the concepts of koinophilia and averageness.

One could think that averageness would make Asian women like Asian men since they grew up among them, but maybe the response to an average face is innate, somehow prewired in the visual cortex at birth. After all, babies must be able to identify faces very soon.

So, the idea would be that although Asian women grow up among Asian men, their sexual desire still responds better to more ancient phenotypes.

For millennias female sexual desire has been a secondary evolutionary pressure behind natural selection and male sexual desire, so it would make sense that it is somewhat lagging.

Nah man it's just superior genetics

PPPPPPFTTTTT. NO

Asian men have higher IQ than Caucasian men, IIRC.

Also it's not like women throw themselves in the arms of the most intelligent m'en. In fact, IIRC there is a negative correlation between intelligence and sexual success.
Nah man it's just superior genetics
If you say White men have better genetics than Asian men, you're racist.

What do you mean? Historically?

That's disturbing as shit

You need to take an art history class, it takes an humongous book and tons of pictures across different civilizations to see the obvious links. But broadly speaking, there is a reason why ethnic civilizations gravitated toward sensationalism earlier than white ones. You see, whites found beauty inherent within themselves, and thus gravitated toward representation/realism in art right away. Ethnic civilizations always had to do weird shit early on in their depictions of human form, perhaps because they saw themselves as not being inherently beautiful enough to depict themselves accurately.

The female subjects might think
"my white husband has a nice car and gives me cash for shopping, therefore I'm gonna mark him as most attractive"
even though she never touches him, and so on.
Amazing cope.

This is only true if you're talking about guys like this:
DPU7YkPX0AIFbad

Amazing cope.

This is only true if you're talking about guys like this:
DPU7YkPX0AIFbad
He seems like a pretty good example of a common white to me, appearance wise.

A whole lotta white worship going on
:kys:

Mayo’s are the reason I’m Incel

They built this clown society I live in :feelsclown:
Oh i agree with that. Whites in power do have a tendency to erect practical yet fucked up societies due to the aftermath of the ice age when we had to eat each other and be overly possessive about our land to survive.

>Richer
>Cultural influence
>Light Features which are rare in non white.

Well I Am white and I can,t even get a gumtree to fuck me let alone a real food,might have to settle having sex with cereal boxes, cocopops anyone.

Well I Am white and I can,t even get a gumtree to fuck me let alone a real food,might have to settle having sex with cereal boxes, cocopops anyone.
What the fuck

Face beats frame in a lot of cases because flesh areas that constitute face are more of what draws attention when registering a person's distinctions and women know this.
Face is one of the often presented; most distinguished areas of the body. If you come in contact with another entity, the human goes to the face.
And the added aspects of cartilage/ flesh that are liked also give it novelty.
It makes a higher impression. And in fact a good measure of height but not too much shows power in a civilized world where regality shows it.
Face shows ornamentation, and and if you're white collar and not a bluecollar bubba, it shows you don't need to do the gruntish things for status/ lifestyle, but that you're well entrenched in the fantasy of ideal young caucasian life.
Caucasians feel like people who do not have aspects that are gruntish and ruffian. Women discount lifestyle and look at raw genetics because they love genetic hierarchies.
Every woman imagines white nords/ or just whites as movie stars.
Women put more faith in primal bottomlines, essentials rather than reality.
Who knows if white people with good faces, tall frames but thing ectomorph were potato farmers only 3 generations ago.
Women don't care about facts and reality, but spreading the rule of ornamentation.

Last edited:
A simple creature has simple desires. Nothing is more simple, primal or banal as that of the modern Foid. Foids select for who gives her the tingles. Chads can make their tingles go from 0 to 100 in milliseconds.

Apart from being richer than non-whites, whites also have better bone structure and fair skin which makes them most attractive.

:yes::yes::yes:
tenor.gif

The halo effect and physical dominance allows them to take the money for themselves. There's a reason looks is first in LMS.

And ethnic chads. Chaddamn and the gang.

PPPPPPFTTTTT. NO

I doubt that’s why foids choose them tbh. Whites could have done nothing throughout all of history + they would still be no. 1 choice with foids because of their looks.

white men are the only ones who can create the next gen of white females, who are the epitome of human beauty.

tenor.gif

The halo effect and physical dominance allows them to take the money for themselves. There's a reason looks is first in LMS.
Not especially physically dominant. And the white skin can be a marker of effemininity and weakness in sexual selection. I bet foids who are ovulating dream of dark brooding ethnics instead of faggot looking whites.

You need to take an art history class, it takes an humongous book and tons of pictures across different civilizations to see the obvious links. But broadly speaking, there is a reason why ethnic civilizations gravitated toward sensationalism earlier than white ones. You see, whites found beauty inherent within themselves, and thus gravitated toward representation/realism in art right away. Ethnic civilizations always had to do weird shit early on in their depictions of human form, perhaps because they saw themselves as not being inherently beautiful enough to depict themselves accurately.
Rice is the classic counter argument. They commit less crime, more intelligent, yet foids still choose WM. Why is that? Could it be whites look better?

Not especially physically dominant. And the white skin can be a marker of effemininity and weakness in sexual selection. I bet foids who are ovulating dream of dark brooding ethnics instead of faggot looking whites.
White skin isn’t seen as feminine it’s seen as normal.

White skin isn’t seen as feminine it’s seen as normal.
No, no. It is. Why is it always the white dude who gets raped in Hollywood prison movies? Why are all prettyboys white? Why is the nutless accountant who's wife cucks him with Tyrone always pale and white?

I'm talking about TALL GOODLOOKING whites, not soylets. The BBC worship needs to stop.

I'm talking about TALL GOODLOOKING whites, not soylets. The BBC worship needs to stop.
They gotta be bronzed too like fucking Fabio. Otherwise women see them as gay where it counts.

Massive fucking cope holy shit.

No, no. It is. Why is it always the white dude who gets raped in Hollywood prison movies? Why are all prettyboys white? Why is the nutless accountant who's wife cucks him with Tyrone always pale and white?
Even in controlled Hollywood, almost all the protagonists are white. Blacks are portrayed as overly masculine/slightly thuggish, cause that’s literally what blacks are.

A lot of mayos need to stop with this masculinity coping, that shit doesn’t get any pussy. I’ve noticed many will get triggered if you say blacks are more masculine. But it’s not in the way that Channing Tatum is more masculine than a BuzzFeed worker. It’s morelike how there’s no Tyrones that are gonna T mog a silverback gorilla.

You can’t be the most ‘evolved’ chimp + also the most masculine, at the end of the day you descended from a less intelligent + more brutish animal. Heavier bones, long limbs, apeish features is what’s perceived as masculine in blax. That does not = desirable.

Just because blacks are seen as overly masculine, doesn’t mean that white skin = feminine.

Massive fucking cope holy shit.
What? Whites are not physically dominant unless thy're some 7 foot Nordic viking. And I don't understand how recessive traits are appareling to women when their bodies are telling them to procreate already.
A lot of mayos need to stop with this masculinity coping, that shit doesn’t get any pussy.

No shit. If it did I'd have me some by now.

I'm white and have gone to all the extremes that you can imagine, not even a crackwhore would be my wife.
Living in a country with mulatos, blacks, mixed and what more...
Doesn't matter at all, still incel for years.

I'm white and have gone to all the extremes that you can imagine, not even a crackwhore would be my wife.
Living in a country with mulatos, blacks, mixed and what more...
Doesn't matter at all, still incel for years.
Yeah right. Don't get me wrong, incel is incel. If you're not right in the face it's over for you and everyone the world over with such deficiencies.