Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Reason White Men Are More "Desirable"

I was thinking, it might not have much to do with average features in the stats you see. It might be because white men are so numerous and rich in the west on average, so they betabuxx at higher rates, which could play into these statistics people cite sometimes to prove they're the "most desired".

Do you honestly believe such studies would always be blackpilled with always blackpilled participants? The female subjects might think "my white husband has a nice car and gives me cash for shopping, therefore I'm gonna mark him as most attractive" even though she never touches him, and so on.
Huwites are humans that don't look like shit.

I’m white.

Still waiting for foids to find me “desirable”.

They are perfect.
When the great artists, such as Michelangelo, or Davinci attempted the ideal in their paintings and sculptures, they did not chisel or paint some short balding ethnic. They found an ideal in a huwhite face, with the physique muscular beyond what was achievable at the time. Beauty is inherently inspired by huwhiteness. Physical human ugliness is inherently inspired by how closely it resembles a pile of shit, which bodes for most ethnics.

A top tier white bitch always mogs a top Asian bitch. The facial features are simply better and white women are much more likely to have better curves.

A top tier white bitch always mogs a top Asian bitch. The facial features are simply better and white women are much more likely to have better curves.

Top Asian mogs top white.

They are attracted to Gog and Magog.

Perception of wealth.
Same reason ethnik males would do everything to have their white trophy.

I was thinking, it might not have much to do with average features in the stats you see. It might be because white men are so numerous and rich in the west on average, so they betabuxx at higher rates, which could play into these statistics people cite sometimes to prove they're the "most desired".

Do you honestly believe such studies would always be blackpilled with always blackpilled participants? The female subjects might think "my white husband has a nice car and gives me cash for shopping, therefore I'm gonna mark him as most attractive" even though she never touches him, and so on.

The correct answer is hollywood stereotypes.

@BlackWizard thoughts on non racepilled members?

When the great artists, such as Michelangelo, or Davinci attempted the ideal in their paintings and sculptures, they did not chisel or paint some short balding ethnic. They found an ideal in a huwhite face, with the physique muscular beyond what was achievable at the time. Beauty is inherently inspired by huwhiteness. Physical human ugliness is inherently inspired by how closely it resembles a pile of shit, which bodes for most ethnics.
They are Blackops2cel's most beautiful creation.