Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Reason White Men Are More "Desirable"

Face beats frame in a lot of cases because flesh areas that constitute face are more of what draws attention when registering a person's distinctions and women know this.
Face is one of the often presented; most distinguished areas of the body. If you come in contact with another entity, the human goes to the face.
And the added aspects of cartilage/ flesh that are liked also give it novelty.
It makes a higher impression. And in fact a good measure of height but not too much shows power in a civilized world where regality shows it.
Face shows ornamentation, and and if you're white collar and not a bluecollar bubba, it shows you don't need to do the gruntish things for status/ lifestyle, but that you're well entrenched in the fantasy of ideal young caucasian life.
Caucasians feel like people who do not have aspects that are gruntish and ruffian. Women discount lifestyle and look at raw genetics because they love genetic hierarchies.
Every woman imagines white nords/ or just whites as movie stars.
Women put more faith in primal bottomlines, essentials rather than reality.
Who knows if white people with good faces, tall frames but thing ectomorph were potato farmers only 3 generations ago.
Women don't care about facts and reality, but spreading the rule of ornamentation.

In my place 99+% populatiopn white, so white card not working

PPPPPPFTTTTT. NO

THEY ARE GENETICALLY SUPERIOR. Centuries of art created throughout history proves that whites are scientifically are the ideal human form. There is no argument.

And this

White men are merely more desirable to white women, statistically speaking. Most humans are genetically wired to be more attracted to those of the same racial and cultural background as themselves. If anything, media and globalism have a much larger impact on what women find attractive than anything else, and personally I see it as trending in the wrong direction.

Multiculturalism is a scam though, if any of you ascend please do it with a member of a similar cultural background to yourself.

White men are merely more desirable to white women, statistically speaking. Most humans are genetically wired to be more attracted to those of the same racial and cultural background as themselves. If anything, media and globalism have a much larger impact on what women find attractive than anything else, and personally I see it as trending in the wrong direction.

Multiculturalism is a scam though, if any of you ascend please do it with a member of a similar cultural background to yourself.
Race realist volcels with gay ass disney avatars can get the fuck off my glorious thread thank you very much.

white men are the only ones who can create the next gen of white females, who are the epitome of human beauty.

Hilariously wrong; white women have been usurped by East Asian and Mexican (Mongoloid) in their own countries. White women feel masculine compared to East Asian/Amerind women and white men all desire Asians.

White women are in fact THIRD PLACE among the four American female races:

20180818_FBC544.png

White women are a byproduct of white males, not an ideal by any means.

Regardless of the data presented it all confirms that Asian men are the truest of incels that can exist on this board. I don't understand what the controversy is at this point and why Whites are so desperate to deflect the fact that even as incels, they are still a tier above Asian men.

Hilariously wrong; white women have been usurped by East Asian and Mexican (Mongoloid) in their own countries. White women feel masculine compared to East Asian/Amerind women and white men all desire Asians.

20180818_FBC544.png

White women's value has taken a hit because they want to be men and that's not very attractive.

White women's value has taken a hit because they want to be men and that's not very attractive.

They're just natutally physically uglier than Asian women. A white "tradwife" is less desirable than a typical Asian girl at the mall. Always been that way, always will be.

20180818_FBC544.png

thats just white betas messaging them to get an easy date. White women mog fish faced gooks easily
They're just natutally physically uglier than Asian women. A white "tradwife" is less desirable than a typical Asian girl at the mall. Always been that way, always will be.
top tier asian girl is equivalent to 5/10 white girl, and thats being generous.

thats just white betas messaging them to get an easy date. White women mog fish faced gooks easily

top tier asian girl is equivalent to 5/10 white girl, and thats being generous.

Massive cope. White women take the betas (drug addicts, alcoholics, unemployed, farmers) while Asian women get the most desirable, best looking white men.

White women already admitted they are uglier and feel less feminine than Asian women. In this study, Stacies married to top-tier Chads got cheated on with Singaporean Chinese girls.

According to Lundström there is much focus on whiteness in Singapore. Ads for skin whitening products are common, and whiteness is the ideal. But the ideal of beauty is not a white, blond western woman.

“Western women were ranked below the Chinese in the racial hierarchy. The western whiteness is not as posh as the Singaporean, Chinese whiteness,” says Lundström.

Swedish women in the US were very preoccupied with American men, whereas the Swedish women in Singapore were not the least interested in Asian men. They focused on their Swedish husbands. Asian women, on the other hand, represented a possible rival, since Swedish men found Asian women attractive.

“The Swedish women in Singapore were almost desexualised. They felt less feminine,”says Lundström.

But on the other hand they didn’t have to relate to local beauty standards. Most of the 13 women who lived in Singapore were accompanying spouses to working husbands. Their husbands’ job contracts included a house with a maid, swimming pool and tennis courts.

“They were not integrated in the Singaporean community. They lived an expat life with other expat wives, and created their own separate community.”

White features simply look more aesthetically appealing, and whites are also genetically superior in other areas. That is simply why it is the most desirable race.

Massive cope. White women take the betas (drug addicts, alcoholics, unemployed, farmers) while Asian women get the most desirable, best looking white men.

White women already admitted they are uglier and feel less feminine than Asian women. In this study, Stacies married to top-tier Chads got cheated on with Singaporean Chinese girls.

really? i've scarcely seen a white man with an asian women who wasn't either twice her age or facially retarded.

Regardless of the data presented it all confirms that Asian men are the truest of incels that can exist on this board. I don't understand what the controversy is at this point and why Whites are so desperate to deflect the fact that even as incels, they are still a tier above Asian men.

Asians have the highest number of incels. Only 15% of Asians are changlite or better while 70% of whites are chadlite or better.

no way this is true no just fucking no

WNDR is satire, but TBH this has probably happened for real.

Anyone who white worships is a cuck.

tbh i feel like BBC is getting more and more common these days. for every girl who isnt a 9/10+

really? i've scarcely seen a white man with an asian women who wasn't either twice her age or facially retarded. View attachment 194593

Nice cope, that picture was created by a jealous Asian incel.

In reality, this is why WMAF gets so much hate from bitter white females and Asian males:

1576282732484.jpg

1549438867214.jpg

Being from certain countries does increase your value. Every third world hole dreams about marrying a white guy and living in America or any other rich country. I tell girls in Asia I’m from Dubai and they actually talk to me but if I tell them I’m from Saudi Arabia I get immediately shut down...same looks, some amount of money, same personality the only difference is living in Dubai is more desirable for them.

Whites are the most desirable race because they facially mogg all other races into oblivion, bone structure, skin tone, generally speaking most whites are taller than other ethnicity with the exception of a small minority of blacks.
In general whites have good traits all around physically and socially, while they may not be known for having a huge penis like blacks, their genetics can vary in terms of height,frame,penis size, and other desirable features that other races cannot acquire.
Face is the most important feature in terms of physical attraction because its what you are looking at 95% or more of the time.

If you want more proof of whites being at the top of the dating market then check out this video:

It's not about the money, they do have money though. White men are desirable because they are gods.

I think whites have the best eye areas and fair skin, also taller. Those make them more attractive generally. Blacks have the most forward growth but often have exposed eyelids, I have noticed.

Brutal. Your women are the most desired while you're the least desired men = recipe to get cucked

Race realist volcels with gay ass disney avatars can get the fuck off my glorious thread thank you very much.
Commie fags can fuck right back off. My ancestors threw your kind off of helicopters and we will do it again.

@pp183 thoughts?

Nice cope, that picture was created by a jealous Asian incel.

In reality, this is why WMAF gets so much hate from bitter white females and Asian males:

1576282732484.jpg
Except the photo is of the Instagram thot called Jessicababyfat and she's married to a bald Arab man. She's not dating any White guy and her 'job' gives her an obligation to take photos with her fans (Chad or not). She also recently gave birth to a daughter. I mean if you want to use some photography as proof of your point at least make sure what you're using is factually correct.
Maxresdefault

It’s a social status thing to a certain extent

Apart from being richer than non-whites, whites also have better bone structure and fair skin which makes them most attractive.

:yes::yes::yes:
You forgot the most important part: HAIR.
No one is attracted to nappy negro hair. NO ONE.

There was a user here a long time ago (I thought it was @Doug) who made a post about demographics. He explained that when a man of a certain race was predominant in one place, all women would be more attracted to that man if he occupied a dominant position. And that happens in the West, then those chosen since then are the ones with the best physical characteristics. In France it is already beginning to be seen. The young people are mostly Arab and black immigrants and it is already being seen how women are getting along with them. Of course, choosing the highest and best done facially.
Don't get me wrong, the white man is objectively the favorite of women, but as soon as the Arabs and blacks begin to be more dominant, the white man will lose sexual ground.

no way this is true no just fucking no

Probably just adopted. The girl doesn't look mixed race, pure black and she obviously wasn't just born.

[EDIT] Wait no, that's a hat. I thought it was hair.

Honestly there's no way to explain that picture without things looking very pathetic for the guy.

I was thinking, it might not have much to do with average features in the stats you see. It might be because white men are so numerous and rich in the west on average, so they betabuxx at higher rates, which could play into these statistics people cite sometimes to prove they're the "most desired".

Do you honestly believe such studies would always be blackpilled with always blackpilled participants? The female subjects might think "my white husband has a nice car and gives me cash for shopping, therefore I'm gonna mark him as most attractive" even though she never touches him, and so on.
White people almost colonised almost the whole world and they made the people in these colonies belive that they were the most advanced smartest and beatiful people and this made white people seen as the beauty standard of the whole world because the people looked up to white people:feelsthink: thats it

White people almost colonised almost the whole world and they made the people in these colonies belive that they were the most advanced smartest and beatiful people and this made white people seen as the beauty standard of the whole world because the people looked up to white people:feelsthink: thats it

This pretty much. English language spread everywhere so White media became popular worldwide.

Non-white media isn't popular because it's in a different language.

Most good genes theories are fluff and have been debunked. The prime man is situational and contextual. We would not be wanting to be in a nordids body 1500 years ago tbh