Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The reason why a united white nation is a cope in 2020.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
In the modern day no one can get along. No one knows how to relate or speak to each other without planning on stabbing each other in back. Every alt right guy keeps talking about some white ethnostate but when every one regardless of race is so bitter, jaded and distrustful towards each other how can you make anything?

I want to create a hapa ethnostate where women have no rights (white toilets welcome)

They are just trying to divide us from our brocels.

Politics is a cope. Soyciety is fucked just let it die already.
If I ever manage to get a foid I'll just lock her up and then hermitmaxx with my richcel bux.
Can't get cucked or mogged if there aren't any Chads around. :feelsthink:

In the modern day no one can get along. No one knows how to relate or speak to each other without planning on stabbing each other in back. Every alt right guy keeps talking about some white ethnostate but when every one regardless of race is so bitter, jaded and distrustful towards each other how can you make anything?

That is absolutely true. The whole rightwing scene is in a disagreement. In the end, nobody there is really honest with themselves and of course they are also being dishonest to their people around them. To be honest, this whole scene is a complete shitfest.

JFL if you ever think there is ever going to be an all white ethno state.

Jews won’t ever allow an ethnostate

Politics is a cope. Soyciety is fucked just let it die already.
If I ever manage to get a foid I'll just lock her up and then hermitmaxx with my richcel bux.
Can't get cucked or mogged if there aren't any Chads around. :feelsthink:
Based. Politics are retarded boomer tier copes.

That is absolutely true. The whole rightwing scene is in a disagreement. In the end, nobody there is really honest with themselves and of course they are also being dishonest to their people around them. To be honest, this whole scene is a complete shitfest.
In Germany tbh I prefer them over everyone left to the far-right. At least our Nazis want women for us so we can reproduce and save the Aryan race. Everyone else just wants more affirmative action for women.
Based. Politics are retarded boomer tier copes.
The big developments aren’t be decided by politicians anyway. The momentum is too strong for every political force in the west atm. In the next big crisi, we can decide on which side we are, but for now politics isnt even cope or makes sense if you cant make money out of it.

Hand rubbing intensifies

Politics is cope, like these altright fags would care about all that shit if they were chads and partied and got laid all the time. No coincidence you rarely see chads on the political scene, just boomers and copers.

What are you talking about?
Jews work together. They are white and even created a white ethnostate.
Politics is cope, like these altright fags would care about all that shit if they were chads and partied and got laid all the time. No coincidence you rarely see chads on the political scene, just boomers and copers.
Plenty of feminists as well. Most alt-righters are undiagnosed incels thats for sure who believe they can make a change to the better in this clown. And yes chads are in politics if they get money out of i, without having to work too much.

I don't know what jews are supposed to be. They claim they're a nationality, race and religion at different time if they're critisized.

I don't know what jews are supposed to be. They claim they're a nationality, race and religion at different time if they're critisized.
Jews are a race of people bound together by blood, the Tora aka bible and their religious directives. You can only really be Jew if you have a Jewish mother aka Jewish blood. In contrast to normal religions converting to Judaism is next to impossible.

Fun fact: Due to their strict rules and racial hygiene policies they survive since 3000 years despite being the people with the highest percentage of genetically Incels.

What white people do you know that could work together enought to make a a white ethnostate?

Plenty of feminists as well. Most alt-righters are undiagnosed incels thats for sure who believe they can make a change to the better in this clown. And yes chads are in politics if they get money out of i, without having to work too much.

"They look white to me..." Says some stupid white guy... But it's not only stupid white guys that think white is White.

Anyway, I randomly found this article while researching black slavery and I figured someone might find it "enlightening."

If you want to download the booklet, it's 2.84mb and has a lot of pictures.

Dontell Jackson's Tumblr / website is... (Really hard to see via a phone screen) basically the same as the booklet but might have more stuff...

Yep. They look White but they ain't.

"No two people can agree on everything"...is literally the problem of any political ideology EVER. Left or right. So why even bother?. Me personally I only believe in common interest.

"No two people can agree on everything"...is literally the problem of any political ideology EVER. Left or right. So why even bother?. Me personally I only believe in common interest.
Common interest is what I'm talking about. No one can get along nowadays or get along enough to do anything.

Every alt right guy keeps talking about some white ethnostate
Where does this happen? Stormfront or tiny ass redneck coping sites don't count.

'Alt-right' is such a shit label, don't they include people like Paul Joseph Watson, Jordan Peterson or Black Pigeon Speaks as 'alt right'. Pretty sure, i've never seem them promote a white ethnostate? Wanting to slow down immigration does not = ethnostate.

Are you sure your not parroting CNN or le Reddit cuckery?

Where does this happen? Stormfront or tiny ass redneck coping sites don't count.

'Alt-right' is such a shit label, don't they include people like Paul Joseph Watson, Jordan Peterson or Black Pigeon Speaks as 'alt right'. Pretty sure, i've never seem them promote a white ethnostate? Wanting to slow down immigration does not = ethnostate.

Are you sure your not parroting CNN or le Reddit cuckery?
Yes I'm sure. Even if they're not trying to pull a spongebob and push the immigrants somewhere else they do talk about making a country of mostly whites.

Yes I'm sure. Even if they're not trying to pull a spongebob and push the immigrants somewhere else they do talk about making a country of mostly whites.
So who? The people I mentioned :feelskek: low iq if your serious.

So who? The people I mentioned :feelskek: low iq if your serious.
I'm not talking about the people you mentioned I'm talking about right wing reddit subs or youtube comments I read. Some were even on black pigeon speaks comments.

Common interest is what I'm talking about. No one can get along nowadays or get along enough to do anything.
Common interest has nothing to do with getting along or having loyality or any of that jazz...I work every day with people who despise me and i despise them but we all have a common interest and goal which keeps us in check and focused . Without it we'd kill each others.

My biggest issue with white nationalism is that it has even more white knights than mainstream soyciety. Too many boomers (some younger men but mostly boomers) who refuse to hold women accountable but are quick to point the finger at younger men for failing to "man up." Fuck em.

That said, WNs forming a community in Flathead County, Montana and socially conservative Catholics doing the same in St. Mary's, Kansas are interesting developments that could serve as a blueprint for incels, wizards, and other sexual outcasts wanting to break away from mainstream society.

I'm not talking about the people you mentioned I'm talking about right wing reddit subs or youtube comments I read. Some were even on black pigeon speaks comments.
I think some white people are upset that they are dying out, i'm white, doesn't bother me but I can understand why it would bother some. Also, globalization with rampant immigration has been a disaster for the quality of life for the average 'white' citizen in the West compared to their parents generation (low wages, skyrocketing housing etc.)

Racism is the low effort easy solution many people jump too, that said, it's a small minorty. BPS, likely has people that are racists that follow his content, that doesn't mean he is, I like his content, it's normally based.

*I'd also vote for Bernie Sanders, I don't believe in Republican ideals, ie. trickle down economics, so I don't agree with BPS 100% obviously.

Last edited:

Exactly, the society has long been demoralized. There is a lack of social order, people just act how they want to act and do what they want to do. It's impossible to predict if people are being intentionally malicious towards you, or are just being stupid. This won't last long ngl.

White nationalists are pathetic copers, imagine fighting for muh white ethnostate while your white women are out there getting fucked by tyrone.

White nationalists are pathetic copers, imagine fighting for muh white ethnostate while your white women are out there getting fucked by tyrone.
Mixed race relationships are pretty rare. Change that to "While your white women want nothing to do with you and would murder the future of your race through abortion or hands on if they get in the way of a guy with a strong jaw."

Mixed race relationships are pretty rare. Change that to "While your white women want nothing to do with you and would murder the future of your race through abortion or hands on if they get in the way of a guy with a strong jaw."
Yeah that's more accurate

The psychopathpill killed White nationalism

Based as fuck
the Japs used to be a respectable and honor filled race and culture. Now it's used panty vending machines and anime conventions.
The Japanese went from Samurai, artists and poets, to soy filled men who can't get a high amount of births or marriage in their country

Based as fuck
the Japs used to be a respectable and honor filled race and culture. Now it's used panty vending machines and anime conventions.
The Japanese went from Samurai, artists and poets, to soy filled men who can't get a high amount of births or marriage in their country

Yeah, i know. But it's still an interesting comparison of old vs modern day Japan. Same will happen to America (it technically is already in the beginnings) and other parts of the world.
Japan is the most incel place for men i can think of, say maybe for India or SEA.
It's sort of like comparing pre Colombus America to modern day America. You went from extremely cultured and warrior like Native Americans, to weak, emasculated mixed mutts. It's also extremely gynocentric as a whole, and being run by Jews and the 1%.
So sad to see what these once grand countries fall to. And i'm still waiting for a Native American president. Even better if he's Full blooded

Incel state when?