Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The reason why cucks are targeting more MGTOW's than incels now

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
They are easy targets, far more easier to made fun of than incels, all because most of them aren't full blackpilled, as we know very well people don't like us because we are ugly and we know that no foid want us because they consider us ugly, so we base our thoughts and posts on that, but MGTOW's believe they are the ones rejecting women and if they wanted to have them they can.

So what cucks on places like cucktears do? They mock MGTOW's appearance in a lot of their threads and commentarys, ironic right? They keep saying that appearance doesn't matter in our case and is our :soy:'toxic':soy: personality that is bad, they can't use the appearance mockery in our case, because if they do that, they prove that we are right and all they are doing is just bullying, but for MGTOW's they can because they claim their appearance is good and that they don't have any problems to get foids.

I wonder if the cucks in places like that can identify this inconsistency, I doubt tho

I hope more of these MGTOWs can learn from this and get blackpilled

They are getting traction because it is a real threat even if they are coping

It's only a matter of time before MGTOW ends up like the MRA's.

yeah with the digital growing economy and all of it becoming global including the dating economy....

the world is being set up in a such a way so no such thing as a family even exists

So what cucks on places like cucktears do? They mock MGTOW's appearance in a lot of their threads and commentarys, ironic right? They keep saying that appearance doesn't matter in our case and is our :soy:'toxic':soy: personality that is bad, they can't use the appearance mockery in our case, because if they do that, they prove that we are right and all they are doing is just bullying, but for MGTOW's they can because they claim their appearance is good and that they don't have any problems to get foids.
Serious? :feelswow: They are even dumber than I thought.
I wonder if the cucks in places like that can identify this inconsistency, I doubt tho
Of course not, soylent killed all their brain cells.
It's only a matter of time before MGTOW ends up like the MRA's.
Elaborate.

yeah with the digital growing economy and all of it becoming global including the dating economy....

the world is being set up in a such a way so no such thing as a family even exists

Time worsens and it doesn't get any better, specifically with us.

They are easy targets, far more easier to made fun of than incels, all because most of them aren't full blackpilled, as we know very well people don't like us because we are ugly and we know that no foid want us because they consider us ugly, so we base our thoughts and posts on that, but MGTOW's believe they are the ones rejecting women and if they wanted to have them they can.

Their contradictions are narcissistic supremacism.
yes roasties dont want to lose betabuxxers

This most importantly.