Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The reason why holes shame men who try to surgerymax

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Holes are dumb retards who are very easy to trick. They know that that if surgerymaxed men walked around then they would struggle to find real Chads.

If you are balding, short or belong to an inferior race, they want to see that in order to deem you as a subhuman. So they shame and humiliate us whenever we try to hide our inferior traits. This is why holes are always seething over surgerymaxed men because they know that those men will be able to pass on their inferior genes.

The employ numerous methods to prevent us from doing so -
  1. Gaslighting - "Don't spend money on surgeries sweetie. You need to work on your personality."
  2. Virtue signalling - "That guy who got a jaw surgery looks more approachable in his earlier pics. I would've totally dated him."
  3. Humiliation - "Imagine spending thousands of dollars to increase your height just to get rejected because it was always your personality that mattered"
  4. And when nothing works, Frustration - "I know you will get laid more after your surgery but remember this, women care more about what kind of a person you are rather than your looks. So enjoy all that meaningless sex while you can because you'll never find a woman to settle down with."
Don't listen to holes. They don't want us to ascend. Their purpose in life is to throw subhumans out of the genepool and they will go to any length to achieve it.

Also downplaying how much sex matters: "These surgeries might get you sex, but sex won't make you happy"

Based post. Frauding men are an affront to a foid's genetics-based attraction.

Men don't care about the genetic quality of women as much, it's just about a binary success/failure to mate. Women however will only mate with a man of sufficient genetic value. Thus, women can fraud all they want with makeup, etc., while a man will be crucified for something as simple as wearing lifts.

FUCK HOLES
Fuck them to hell
Based post. Frauding men are an affront to a foid's genetics-based attraction.

Men don't care about the genetic quality of women as much, it's just about a binary success/failure to mate. Women however will only mate with a man of sufficient genetic value. Thus, women can fraud all they want with makeup, etc., while a man will be crucified for something as simple as wearing lifts.
Truer words were never spoken

Also downplaying how much sex matters: "These surgeries might get you sex, but sex won't make you happy"
Don't have it but this reminds me of this girlsaskguys thread where the guy posted a shopped jawline of him and the girl says "you'll enjoy a life of meaningful sex now, but your personality was better before" :feelskek:

Don't have it but this reminds me of this girlsaskguys thread where the guy posted a shopped jawline of him and the girl says "you'll enjoy a life of meaningful sex now, but your personality was better before" :feelskek:
spiteful fucking bitch.

Exactly this one. My fourth point. When nothing works they resort to this.

spiteful fucking bitch.
Lifefuel for me and potential jaw surgery ascension. I will fraud my way through it

Funny roasties seem to hate men doing this yet almost all the men in Hollywood they drool over have had surgeries that just aren't publically known

Lifefuel for me and potential jaw surgery ascension. I will fraud my way through it

Funny roasties seem to hate men doing this yet almost all the men in Hollywood they drool over have had surgeries that just aren't publically known
if you ever manage to get a girlfriend after your surgery, will you tell her you got surgery or will you try to hide it?

if you ever manage to get a girlfriend after your surgery, will you tell her you got surgery or will you try to hide it?
Hopefully I wouldn't need a gf , ideally could just use tinder

But yes, I would hide it from her then eventually when I get bored of her I would pull the mask off and say she's been fucking a subhuman this whole time and dump her. That would be lifefuel and is a massive motivator for me

Hopefully I wouldn't need a gf , ideally could just use tinder

But yes, I would hide it from her then eventually when I get bored of her I would pull the mask off and say she's been fucking a subhuman this whole time and dump her. That would be lifefuel and is a massive motivator for me
based af :lul:

I should try to make a based murder robot with a chainsaw arm and code it to go ER tbh no surgery for chainsaw wound

Yep on one of @FACEandLMS streams he showed a tweet of a hole actually saying that “sex won’t make you happy” JFL holes fuck multiple times a week.