Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The reason why many men don't go ER but simply kill themselves

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
They realize that love is a delusion, and that their evolutionary impulse to procreate as manifested in their desires for their oneitis or whatever is highly disassociated.

It's not like they'd be able to spread their genes through alienated acts of violence anyway, so their anger turns to sadness and they sui.

It is cruel.

Too much soy on the average diet for most men to go ER.

Perhaps that's why stuff such as bank jobs rarely happen nowadays, too many LowTcels out here.

If you go ER it's over for you.

I dont agree. I think the difference is this. The ones who kill themselves feel like they are the problem. They blame themselves for their inferior genetics and hence decide to put an end to their misery.

The ones who go ER blame soyciety for their problems. They attribute their lack of sexual success to rampant hypergamy and soycietal bluepilled brainwashing.

Perhaps that's why stuff such as bank jobs rarely happen nowadays, too many LowTcels out here.
That's definitely part of it, but it's also associated with a higher IQ imo.

Many men realize that even if they were to slaughter an entire city and rape and impregnate their oneitis, she'd just go to the nearest abortion clinic a city over and it wouldn't have made any genetic difference.

They're pumping the water supply full of Estrogen. It's all a means to getting T levels down and ending masculinity.

They don’t hate enough

Many men realize that even if they were to slaughter an entire city and rape and impregnate their oneitis, she'd just go to the nearest abortion clinic a city over and it wouldn't have made any genetic difference.

Men dont go ER to spread their genetics, rather to take revenge on a society that is indifferent to their problems. I dont condone it, but i can understand the motivation.

What's a bank job? A bank robbery? You can thank modern tech for that and not necessarily anything else. But I get your broader point.

Killing yourself over a woman is as dumb as it gets. If she even goes to the funeral she'll bring Chad with her and shed crocodile tears, milk all the sympathy before fucking him later, wet from all the attention.

The ones who go ER blame soyciety for their problems. They attribute their lack of sexual success to rampant hypergamy and soycietal bluepilled brainwashing.
But given the lack of any meaningful, collective means of resisting these systemic issues, sub-psychopath men will naturally prefer the individual act of suicide to the individual act of spree-killing.

The latter is an extremely narcissistic act, to think that as an individual you are a sort of army, and can make a difference. Someone much more grounded in reality would just sui.

But maybe it's only right to replace one delusion (love) with another (delusions of grandeur). Who am I to judge?

They realize that love is a delusion, and that their evolutionary impulse to procreate as manifested in their desires for their oneitis or whatever is highly disassociated.

It's not like they'd be able to spread their genes through alienated acts of violence anyway, so their anger turns to sadness and they sui.

It is cruel.
not to mention that having oneitis is the kiss of death already

it's a man coping by thinking that if he focuses all his dedication and mental energy on one woman, he will prevail

in reality, very often for him, even that extreme fallback solution is far from reality

Killing yourself over a woman is as dumb as it gets. If she even goes to the funeral she'll bring Chad with her and shed crocodile tears, milk all the sympathy before fucking him later, wet from all the attention.
Nobody kills themselves over foids, but over the nihlism that foids instill in you once it's revealed that, just like God, they do not exist, at least not in the way that was conceptualized in the mind.

Cuz they are pathetic cucks, that's why.
I dont agree. I think the difference is this. The ones who kill themselves feel like they are the problem. They blame themselves for their inferior genetics and hence decide to put an end to their misery.

Tbh if it wasn't for advanced society being able to punish almost every single violent crime, many would-be mass murderers would simply kill or beat into wheelchair the few people who really caused them harm. But because if they as much as knock someone's teeth out all the law enforcment will go after them and they may not have another chance to get revenge,it's only fair to cause as much damage as possible during the short window of time beetwen first blood and inevitable aprehension(or suicide).

They're pumping the water supply full of Estrogen. It's all a means to getting T levels down and ending masculinity.
They want to pacify and weaken men. Make them easier to control and manipulate.

Elliot was a talented writer and went ER, Minassian was a talented programmer and went ER, highIQcels actually know how to systemically affect society and leave a mark.

Commiting suicide is just a regular conclusion that most people of average intelligence have for their lives, standardcels included.

But given the lack of any meaningful, collective means of resisting these systemic issues, sub-psychopath men will naturally prefer the individual act of suicide to the individual act of spree-killing.

The latter is an extremely narcissistic act, to think that as an individual you are a sort of army, and can make a difference. Someone much more grounded in reality would just sui.

But maybe it's only right to replace one delusion (love) with another (delusions of grandeur). Who am I to judge?

I agree sui is a much better option. Also, most of these spree killers have no idea whom to blame for their problems. They enact their revenge on any random person unfortunate enough to cross paths with them that moment.

This kind of a random act of killing, i strongly oppose. Much harder to argue against someone who kills a person directly responsible for his condition,

Nobody kills themselves over foids, but over the nihlism that foids instill in you once it's revealed that, just like God, they do not exist, at least not in the way that was conceptualized in the mind.

Exactly, ER didn't go ER after Monette Moio insulted him, he went ER after years of rejection, exclusion and unfullfiled desires. Mass shooters don't become mass shooters because some girl was mean to them at middle school, they become mass shooters because of years of dehumanization and hatred.

I agree sui is a much better option. Also, most of these spree killers have no idea whom to blame for their problems. They enact their revenge on any random person unfortunate enough to cross paths with them that moment.

This kind of a random act of killing, i strongly oppose. Much harder to argue against someone who kills a person directly responsible for his condition,

Elliot Rodger had people to blame on his pain.
  • His step-mother Soumaya which mistreated him since he was 9 years old
  • His teen crush Monette which treated him as subhuman in a summer camp when he was 11 years old

It is cruel.
will probably happen to me ngl. Except instead of having a oneitis, i have the "unicorn" woman in my mind that i want, and when i don't get her, i rope

Yes, but killing yourself over a oneitis is as cucked as it gets.

Elliot was a talented writer and went ER, Minassian was a talented programmer and went ER, highIQcels actually know how to systemically affect society and leave a mark.

Commiting suicide is just a regular conclusion that most people of average intelligence have for their lives, standardcels included.
Elliot and Minassian were intelligent in that they were autists, and thus belonged in the intelligentsia, not in the front lines of a battle that hasn't even taken shape yet.

It is a shame that spergcels are having to prematurely martyr themselves using the methods of our greatest enemies: dark triad psychopaths who are violent just for the sake of it. But it's not their fault for becoming brutalized tbh. I would never victim blame them.

will probably happen to me ngl. Except instead of having a oneitis, i have the "unicorn" woman in my mind that i want, and when i don't get her, i rope
That is a oneitis of the mind. It's effectively the same thing.

It is so cruel to observe how many of us are hardwired for monogamy but will never achieve it, even if we are to ascend. For whatever reason -- our genetics or upbringing -- we want exclusive, respectable wives, but our society is culturally psychopathic-negroid in essence, and thus promiscuous and ape-like.

Last edited:

Tbhtbh, if you are going to rope at least take some bastards with u

Elliot Rodger had people to blame on his pain.
  • His step-mother Soumaya which mistreated him since he was 9 years old
  • His teen crush Monette which treated him as subhuman in a summer camp when he was 11 years old

And yet in his anger, he killed people who had nothing directly to do with his inceldom.

A girl would love it if she knew she had driven a sub Male to suicide. She shows how much she wants to rid the world of your existence just by looking at you. I call it the death stare - if looks could kill she'd be ridding the world of us on the regular. Zero empathy.

And yet in his anger, he killed people who had nothing directly to do with his inceldom.

He tried to create a plan with limited resources and limited time, he didn't have nothing to live for, all his friends abandoned him, his family abandoned him, none was attracted to him, when he tried to socialize with others he got robbed from his necklace, his sunglasses and ended falling off a roof with a broken arm and a broken nose.
His life didn't have a decent future, maybe wageslave and then rope at 27.

Elliot and Minassian were intelligent in that they were autists, and thus belonged in the intelligentsia, not in the front lines of a battle that hasn't even taken shape yet.

It is a shame that spergcels are having to prematurely martyr themselves using the methods of our greatest enemies: dark triad psychopaths who are violent just for the sake of it. But it's not their fault for becoming brutalized tbh. I would never victim blame them.

That's a war that will never take shape. Whether that's fortunate or unfortunate that it won't is a different duscussion. What we have is a formless, invisible war against our minds and spirits that is fought every single day. It's a war of ideas and propaganda.

The black pill is highly disruptive to the establishment. If legions of blue pilled normies became black pilled overnight about a lot of things (wage slavery, women, politics etc.) it would be like an adrenaline shot of chaos into the system.

A girl would love it if she knew she had driven a sub Male to suicide. She shows how much she wants to rid the world of your existence just by looking at you. I call it the death stare - if looks could kill she'd be ridding the world of us on the regular. Zero empathy.
Much of this foid resentment towards us stems out of their history of being raped and abused by psychopathic Chads.

They take the same pleasure in abusing low status males as Chad took in abusing them, even though we had nothing to do with it.

Modern sexual dynamics is truly like a human centipede, with Chad at the front, the foid in the middle, and the low status male in the back.
That's a war that will never take shape. Whether that's fortunate or unfortunate that it won't is a different duscussion. What we have is a formless, invisible war against our minds and spirits that is fought every single day. It's a war of ideas and propaganda.

The black pill is highly disruptive to the establishment. If legions of blue pilled normies became black pilled overnight about a lot of things (wage slavery, women, politics etc.) it would be like an adrenaline shot of chaos into the system.
Tbh the system is chaos.

There is no way you can disrupt something that is already based in complete social and cultural dissolution.

Last edited:
He tried to create a plan with limited resources and limited time, he didn't have nothing to live for, all his friends abandoned him, his family abandoned him, none was attracted to him, when he tried to socialize with others he got robbed from his necklace, his sunglasses and ended falling off a roof with a broken arm and a broken nose.
His life didn't have a decent future, maybe wageslave and then rope at 27.

His "plan" was pretty flawed imo. In any case, the motivation behind why some men go ER is quite clear.

Yes, but killing yourself over a oneitis is as cucked as it gets.
Blaming men for being "cucked" has a tinge of redpilled-thinking to it, as if they're able to effect the outcome.

Like I argue in the OP, even if a cucked male was to go all-out -- massacre a preschool, for instance, and rape the female teachers -- he likely wouldn't sire a single offspring. It would make no difference in terms of his cuckoldry, which is an objective reality.

The days of Genghis Khan maxxing are long over.

Last edited:
His "plan" was pretty flawed imo. In any case, the motivation behind why some men go ER is quite clear.

He was diagnosed with aspergers since 9, all gates to happiness were closed to him, he was actually man enough to rebel against a cruel society

Its not just soy I reckon, processed sugar also kills testosterone.

I dont think spree killers think they can make a noticeable difference by just killing a few people. A single man cant make a difference, but he can do something and hope for others to join him and eventually all acts will add up and change will happen. He might not be able to make a difference in his lifetime, but everything a man does stays in this world and his actions will live on for future generations.
Men who just off themselves are pathetic and egoistic. They dont do anything beneficial for future generations, they wasted their lifes entirely. Self hate and self pity is cowardly and it is one reason why we suffer, because men in the past were cowardly and gave rights to women. We have to redirect our hate outwards.

My point is, while I highly advise against anyone from going ER, because it is such a horrifying act of anger and I would totally never want to see a STACY getting brutally ERed, VIOLENCE is really the only way to make a difference. All men who have made a difference historically have used violence. Mohammed, Hitler, even Jesus. Im not encouraging anyone to do anything harmful, but really you can hang outside in the sun all day, tossing a ball around, or you can do something that matters.

It is so cruel to observe how many of us are hardwired for monogamy but will never achieve it, even if we are to ascend. For whatever reason -- our genetics or upbringing -- we want exclusive, respectable wives, but our society is culturally psychopathic-negroid in essence, and thus promiscuous and ape-like.
Thank the Jews

He was diagnosed with aspergers since 9, all gates to happiness were closed to him, he was actually man enough to rebel against a cruel society
The saga of ER is both a tragedy and an epic. A tragiepic tbhngl.

While his heroism is inspiring, it is also immensely saddening, a combination which borderlinecels know much about.

I dont think spree killers think they can make a noticeable difference by just killing a few people. A single man cant make a difference, but he can do something and hope for others to join him and eventually all acts will add up and change will happen. He might not be able to make a difference in his lifetime, but everything a man does stays in this world and his actions will live on for future generations.
Men who just off themselves are pathetic and egoistic. They dont do anything beneficial for future generations, they wasted their lifes entirely. Self hate and self pity is cowardly and it is one reason why we suffer, because men in the past were cowardly and gave rights to women. We have to redirect our hate outwards.

My point is, while I highly advise against anyone from going ER, because it is such a horrifying act of anger and I would totally never want to see a STACY getting brutally ERed, VIOLENCE is really the only way to make a difference. All men who have made a difference historically have used violence. Mohammed, Hitler, even Jesus. Im not encouraging anyone to do anything harmful, but really you can hang outside in the sun all day, tossing a ball around, or you can do something that matters.

Peaceful goals are achieved thanks to access to peaceful means.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable
The saga of ER is both a tragedy and an epic. A tragiepic tbhngl.

While his heroism is inspiring, it is also immensely saddening, a combination which borderlinecels know much about.

At the end of the day ER was just a shy, socially inept 22 year old guy who hated injustice. He wasn't this mysoginist monster that most people want to believe, he wanted decent things in life: A supportive famly, a supportive friend group and a girlfriend to love him. Basically most things that most people want in life.

He loved those who deserved love, he loved his father, his sister, his mother and his grandmoms.
He also rightfully hated those who deserved hate, he hated his abusive step-mother, his abusive crush, his friends who used to insult him behind his back.

Last edited:
Tbh the system is chaos.

There is no way you can disrupt something that is already based in complete social and cultural dissolution.

Right, but the chaos we have now is by design. It's tempered, managed and directed where necessary, as needed.

Our current decline is programmatic. Mainstream exposure of the black pill is like introducing a reagent compound into the solution that behaves like a catalyst which combusts the solution entirely.

The dialectic of what is more egoistic -- sui or ER -- is interesting.

Romanticizing suicide and being depressed/self-loathing appears to be a way of demanding other peoples' intercession and compassion, much like in the instance of an illness, and how people will help those who are sick in the evolutionary environment by making sure they get the attention and healing properties they need.

This is a misguided strategy in the modern era, however, because we live in a psychopathic-negroid 'society' where nobody cares for each other. You only need read about how oldcels literally rot to death in Japan to understand why hikikomoris/NEETs who figuratively rot to death via depression and despair are hopeless for any help, for example.

But I think that this factors into the exact problem with the ER mentality: it only further exacerbates alienation, rather than counteracting it. This can be seen with how many people responded to the Corona Virus (a literal sickness), finding a pornographic pleasure in the deaths, and wishing for even more. Ironically, some Amerilards justified this view by arguing that Chinese people are "inherently psychopathic" -- unlike themselves, apparently.

I guess it's easier to see trends in others than to see trends in yourself, hence the "arr rook same" mindset, so for a certain type of egoist, he is happy to see someone else die for their perceived decrepitude even though they are just as decrepit themselves, if not more.

So... I think it's mainly a matter of how you're geared, whether towards projection or introspection, imotbh.

Last edited:
Bluepillers: 103

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

It is cruel.
It’s cuz society makes it seems like our problems are self-created and our pain is self-inflicted. We’re conditioned from a young age that we are solely responsible for the quality of life we each have. When you think you’re responsible for your quality of life, you hate yourself when the quality is shit. But some realize that’s bs and rage against those who they believe actually ARE responsible.
internal blame -> depression-> suicide
External blame -> anger -> ER

Disclaimer: I don’t condone going ER.I’m just speculating as to why people go ER.

Last edited:
It’s cuz society makes it seems like our problems are self-created and our pain is self-inflicted. We’re conditioned from a young age that we are solely responsible for the quality of life we each have. When you think you’re responsible for your quality of life, you hate yourself when the quality is shit. But some realize that’s bs and rage against those who they believe actually ARE responsible.
internal blame -> depression-> suicide
External blame -> anger -> ER

Disclaimer: I don’t condone going ER.I’m just speculating as to why people go ER.
The cultural hegemony is to blame for abandoning us and treating us like trash, but in the context of the soyciety it has created, we are to blame. Both things are true at the same time.

Nobody can be invalidated for sui'ing as such because even if they understood that their problems are the fault of the cultural hegemony, they would likely consider themselves as being powerless to change it and do anything about it. They have no social avenues for having their grievances addressed, after all.

Imagine yourself as being a cuck. What are your options? You can't duel Chad to the death with handguns. You can't petition any greater authorities to give you your oneitis. You could go and kill Chad and Becky, and then yourself, but the type of psychological profile you would need to engage in a murder-suicide is very unique. Or maybe you'd have no intention of dying and be fully fine with rotting in prison for the rest of your life -- very unique itself. Or you could just do whatever your impulses tell you and not contemplate the outcome until it arrives, which means you're a dark triad psychopathic slayer and thus not an incel anyway.

It is easiest for a rotted soul to simply kill himself in the final analysis; it is peaceful and even euphoric, and the most meaningful thing you could personally do. Blowing Becky apart and raping her corpse while Chad watches (or vice-versa) seems absurd by comparison, because Becky is not even the issue, it is life itself, life as a whole, and you have the ability to make it all go away without having to spend a single moment longer in it, a single moment longer experiencing struggle and pain and hierarchical dominance plays.

Last edited:
Ye
The cultural hegemony is to blame for abandoning us and treating us like trash, but in the context of the soyciety it has created, we are to blame. Both things are true at the same time.

Nobody can be invalidated for sui'ing as such because even if they understood that their problems are the fault of the cultural hegemony, they would likely consider themselves as being powerless to change it and do anything about it. They have no social avenues for having their grievances addressed, after all.

Imagine yourself as being a cuck. What are your options? You can't duel Chad to the death with handguns. You can't petition any greater authorities to give you your oneitis. You could go and kill Chad and Becky, and then yourself, but the type of psychological profile you would need to engage in a murder-suicide is very unique. Or maybe you'd have no intention of dying and be fully fine with rotting in prison for the rest of your life -- very unique too. Or you could just do whatever your impulses tell you and not contemplate the outcome until it arrives, which means you're a dark triad psychopathic slayer and thus not an incel anyway. It is easiest for a rotted soul to simply kill himself in the final analysis, it is peaceful and even euphoric, and the most meaningful thing you can do.
yeah those who have the ability to go ER def have a psychopathic aspect to them. Maybe those who kill themselves even when they’re aware of external factors simply can’t overcome their social conditioning or their innate empathetic nature

Ye

yeah those who have the ability to go ER def have a psychopathic aspect to them. Maybe those who kill themselves even when they’re aware of external factors simply can’t overcome their social conditioning or their innate empathetic nature
It is really just life itself that sui's have become disenchanted with. They don't even care about Chad and Becky anymore, and fail to imagine how they could ever feel good again, even if they respawned as a slayer.

The act of killing Chad and raping Becky (or vice-versa) is seen as needless further participation in the brutal and cruel world of struggle, which they want out of immediately. I can appreciate such a giga-IQ'd mindset.

It is really just life itself that sui's have become disenchanted with. They don't even care about Chad and Becky anymore, and fail to imagine how they could ever feel good again, even if they respawned as a slayer.

The act of killing Chad and raping Becky (or vice-versa) is seen as needless further participation in the brutal and cruel world of struggle, which they want out of immediately. I can appreciate such a giga-IQ'd mindset.
could be. The world itself represents ER. Maybe not going ER is the ultimate act of rebellion. Killing oneself prob isn’t rebelling against the world either though since that’s what it’s designed to do
Edit: maybe the ultimate act of rebellion is destroying the world itself. If you don’t want to win or lose, you destroy the game itself. The environmentalists will prob achieve this

Last edited:
Pulling random people solves nothing, it just makes it more difficult on your family having to deal with the aftermath.