Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The reason why men don't go vegan

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
Eating meat makes you sexy: Conformity to dietary gender norms and attractiveness.
Timeo, Susanna,Suitner, Caterina
Timeo, S., & Suitner, C. (2018). Eating meat makes you sexy: Conformity to dietary gender norms and attractiveness. Psychology of Men & Masculinity, 19(3), 418–429. https://doi.org/10.1037/men0000119

Past research has highlighted links between meat consumption and masculine gender role norms such that meat consumers are generally attributed more masculine traits than their vegetable-consuming counterparts. However, the direct link between gender roles and men’s food choices has been somewhat neglected in the literature. Three studies conducted in Italy investigated this link between meat and masculinity. Studies 1 and 2 analyzed female mating preference for vegetarian and omnivorous partners, confirming that women preferred omnivorous men (Study 1 and 2), rated them as more attractive (Study 1 and 2), and felt more positive about them (Study 1) than vegetarians. Moreover Study 2 showed that the attribution of masculinity mediated this relationship, such that vegetarian men were considered less attractive because they were perceived as less masculine. Study 3 tested the relationship between the endorsement of food-related gender norms and food choices in a sample of Italian men. The results showed that men who perceived vegetarianism as feminine preferred meat-based dishes for themselves and expected their female partners to choose vegetarian dishes. Together, these findings show that gender role norms prescribing that men eat meat are actively maintained by both women and men and do in fact guide men’s food choices. (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2018 APA, all rights reserved)

So men eat meat to appear more masculine. Not eating meat or anything that comes from animals is viewed as a feminine trait. And by not eating meat or animal products you say "I do care about my health, I don't want to die". As a man, that feels emasculating. That's why people don't go vegan. Eating meat gives off the impression of a masculine, not-giving-a-fuck attitude. Eating meat is another coping mechanism from men who have hope that by becoming dark triad they will get laid.

So men eat meat to appear more masculine. Not eating meat or anything that comes from animals is viewed as a feminine trait. And by not eating meat or animal products you say "I do care about my health, I don't want to die". As a man, that feels emasculating. That's why people don't go vegan. Eating meat gives off the impression of a masculine, not-giving-a-fuck attitude. Eating meat is another coping mechanism from men who have hope that by becoming dark triad they will get laid.
>Believing women. :feelsgah:

Women get their protein from swallowing CHads semen, unless you go gay you need meat

>Vegan

37av0s.jpg

I eat small fish and shellfish, and goat cheese. That better be enough for those animal abuse supporting whores.

Veganism is faggotry

Meat , even raw If your based

I went vegan twice, once after watching Earthlings (brutal as fuck, narrated by Joaqim Phoenix) and once after Cowspiracy because I wanted to test potential health benefits.

I never found it to be healthy, I got a bloated stomach every time (too much fiber) and I looked fluffier.

I've been on keto, carnivore, basic bro bodybuilding etc. I coped for the past 10 years experimenting diets, largely for skin health.

My conclusion, is taht meat is a staple food in the human diet and that vegan franken products (impossible burger etc.) are soy inducing dog food for humans.

Animal products are not unhealthy, it's BS and imo veganism is more about money, grains, beans, soy etc. is all cheap as fuck and stores for years the profit margins are crazy once you add in chemicals to make nonsense processed foods. It's hard to feed the entire planet on meat. The most expensive restaurants all are loaded with high quality animal products like rib eye steaks, waygu beef, sashimi, oysters, etc. that the elites dine on all day long while vegans are basically eating kibble and bits.

because vegan is bad for your health, and it's gay as fuck.
I have meat allergy also known as alpha-gal allergy. So I didn't choose the vegan life, the vegan life chose me.

can you white meat?
Never tried it but the doc said that if I am allergic to one kind of meat then there are chances that I'm allergic to every kind of meat.

Animal products are not unhealthy, it's BS and imo veganism is more about money, grains, beans, soy etc. is all cheap as fuck and stores for years the profit margins are crazy once you add in chemicals to make nonsense processed foods. It's hard to feed the entire planet on meat. The most expensive restaurants all are loaded with high quality animal products like rib eye steaks, waygu beef, sashimi, oysters, etc. that the elites dine on all day long while vegans are basically eating kibble and bits.
Rich people who eat at fancy restaurants aren't known for being the healthiest people. Any processed foods, vegan or not, are bad for you. Whole foods and home cooked meals is the best diet for health from all the diets I've tried.

eating meat or at least fish and eggs is a basic looksmax and healthmax, not just a meme or some kind of "conspicuous consumption" like that study might suggest

Rich people who eat at fancy restaurants aren't known for being the healthiest people. Any processed foods, vegan or not, are bad for you. Whole foods and home cooked meals is the best diet for health from all the diets I've tried.

True.

I'll say this, basically all professional athletes who use there bodies for performance eat a higher animal protein diet than the average bloke. The 0.01% who don't are downing tons of processed vegan powders and monster shakes on the regular with copious amounts of supps.

The only abundant source of calories in the forest are basically animals or tubers that are hidden underground and inaccessible in the winter.

I'll say this, basically all professional athletes who use there bodies for performance eat a higher animal protein diet than the average bloke. The 0.01% who don't are downing tons of processed vegan powders and monster shakes on the regular with copious amounts of supps.
The only less supplement I'd take if I was eating meat daily would be vitamin b12. Most the supplements I take aren't known to be in meat in high amounts, the supplements are: creatine monohydrate, niacin, boron, vitamin d3, zinc, vitamin A (beta carotene), potassium chloride, calcium, iodine and a multivitamin. If I was eating meat I'd still be taking those anyway.
I get protein from seeds, beans, peanuts, walnuts, pistachios, organic tofu, peas, and vegetables. I can get fat easily from coconut butter and olive oil and goat cheese. Carbs come from fruits and potatoes.
The only abundant source of calories in the forest are basically animals or tubers that are hidden underground and inaccessible in the winter.
We have access to all the fruits and vegetables only a few minutes away from our homes, so we don't need to act like we're still in the forest.

Vegans get filled off so badly. They pay 3x the cost of what a salad is

The only less supplement I'd take if I was eating meat daily would be vitamin b12.
Yeah, although it hasn't been confirmed that we need high B12 percentage. This video explains it better:

Eating meat is another coping mechanism from men who have hope that by becoming dark triad they will get laid.
Go drink your Soylent elsewhere :soy:

The only less supplement I'd take if I was eating meat daily would be vitamin b12. Most the supplements I take aren't known to be in meat in high amounts, the supplements are: creatine monohydrate, niacin, boron, vitamin d3, zinc, vitamin A (beta carotene), potassium chloride, calcium, iodine and a multivitamin. If I was eating meat I'd still be taking those anyway.
I get protein from seeds, beans, peanuts, walnuts, pistachios, organic tofu, peas, and vegetables. I can get fat easily from coconut butter and olive oil and goat cheese. Carbs come from fruits and potatoes.

We have access to all the fruits and vegetables only a few minutes away from our homes, so we don't need to act like we're still in the forest.

Zinc, creatine, potassium, vitamin a, calcium are all in meat for sure, in high amounts depending on the food. The daily value percentages are all based on theories from a still very limited knowledge about nutrition imo.

I was saying what we evolved on, 99% of calories in the cave man days came from dead animals, minus the few berries. Most fruit and veggies are franken foods created by hybridization in the past few thousand years.

At the end of the day, I think nutrition science is absolutely wack as fuck. Experiment on yourself and find what works for you, there is no clear path what is the correct way.

Last edited:
I went vegan twice, once after watching Earthlings (brutal as fuck, narrated by Joaqim Phoenix) and once after Cowspiracy because I wanted to test potential health benefits.

I never found it to be healthy, I got a bloated stomach every time (too much fiber) and I looked fluffier.

I've been on keto, carnivore, basic bro bodybuilding etc. I coped for the past 10 years experimenting diets, largely for skin health.

My conclusion, is taht meat is a staple food in the human diet and that vegan franken products (impossible burger etc.) are soy inducing dog food for humans.

Exactly the vegan diet is a Jew promoted propaganda, starvation, infertility inducing, hormone robbing faggot diet

Yeah, although it hasn't been confirmed that we need high B12 percentage. This video explains it better:

He seems like he's still experimenting with supplments, which is why I think he's so skinny. I take mine everyday and my blood results are all in range.
Zinc, creatine, potassium, vitamin a, calcium are all in meat for sure, in high amounts depending on the food. The daily value percentages are all based on theories from a still very limited knowledge about nutrition imo.
I eat small shrimp twice a week, but some weeks when I don't eat any I feel the same.
I was saying what we evolved on, 99% of calories in the cave man days came from dead animals, minus the few berries. Most fruit and veggies are franken foods created by hybridization in the past few thousand years.
Before humans invented fire they weren't able to eat any meat. These days meat also has antibiotics and high amounts of hormones in it. Most the fruits I eat are berries, apples, bananas, melons and pineapples. Sometimes I eat peaches, grapes, and kiwis too. I don't think modification of some of those fruits made them lose their vitamins.
At the end of the day, I think nutrition science is absolutely wack as fuck. Experiment on yourself and find what works for you, there is no clear path that is the correct way.
I tried over 10 different diet plans and my favorite so far is supplementmaxxing with intermittent water fasting, and whole food diet.

Last edited:
He seems like he's still experimenting with supplments, which is why I think he's so skinny. I take mine everyday and my blood results are all in range.
Nah, he's in a fruitarian diet which keeps him lean.*

*lean, not skinny.

He also has no muscles even though he says he works out.
His muscles are average, it's just that he has very little body fat which makes him scrawny. But body fat doesn't count as actual frame.

His muscles are average, it's just that he has very little body fat which makes him scrawny. But body fat doesn't count as actual frame.
Maybe it's the camera angle but he looks like a broom to me. Do you think meat will give him bigger muscles?

Before humans invented fire they weren't able to eat any meat.

I tried more over 10 different diet plans and my favorite so far is supplementmaxxing with intermittent water fasting, and whole food diet.

Humans ate that shit raw back in the day bro. They drank the blood, cracked the skull open ate the brains, ate the nutsack, the asshole, the eyeballs etc. they ate everything just like any other predator. They would store carcasses under ground and eat the rotten corpses months later etc. absolutely savage as fuck.

Yeah, if you've tried a lot of approaches and are liking what your doing, that's cool, I don't have the answer but I personally think veganism is not a good approach.

Also, A LOT of fruit, veg, grains, etc. didn't exist in there current form until farming hybridization techniques created them, nor were they abundant or accessible everywhere. They've been created to have more calories, less fiber, etc. many of them were tiny fibrous and basically inedible. Look into what watermelons, bananas or carrots were before humans created them into what they are today.

Maybe it's the camera angle but he looks like a broom to me. Do you think meat will give him bigger muscles?
I don't know. Maybe he needs to steroidmaxx.

Humans ate that shit raw back in the day bro. They drank the blood, cracked the skull open ate the brains, ate the nutsack, the asshole, the eyeballs etc. they ate everything just like any other predator. They would store carcasses under ground and eat the rotten corpses months later etc. absolutely savage as fuck.
It would take a long time for them to skin it, and keep catching new animals daily so the carcasses don't rot. I'm sure fruit and vegetables were more appealing to them than rotten meat under the ground.
Also, A LOT of fruit, veg, grains, etc. didn't exist in there current form until farming hybridization techniques created them, nor were they abundant or accessible everywhere. They've been created to have more calories, less fiber, etc. many of them were tiny fibrous and basically inedible. Look into what watermelons, bananas or carrots were before humans created them into what they are today.
They grew them from their mini original sizes I think. I don't like those fruits that much and can easily cut them out if I find out they cause health problems. The lack of fiber doesn't seem to be a problem, I'll just get extra fructose carbs.
Hybrids also occur in nature:
Hybrids don't use genetically modified organism technology. Hybrids use traditional pollination that can ordinarily occur in nature. With controlled pollination, cultivars can breed new generations of fruiting plants with increasingly desirable characteristics.

Farmers benefit from hybridized fruit plants that are naturally disease resistant and hearty in heat, cold and drought — in addition to producing consistent, higher yields with predictable fruit maturation times. As a result, consumers benefit from unique, uniform fruit sizes and shapes, increased juiciness, improved taste and better nutrition.
I don't know. Maybe he needs to steroidmaxx.
That might be the only thing that can work for him, but he won't have any hair so it probably isn't a good idea.

You eat meat!?!? Wowzers! I can't even! DiZ Y u iNkWeLL!!!!1!1!1! :soy: :soy: :soy:

At risk of sounding bluepilled/PUApilled, feminism/veganism might just be giant hivemind shit tests to weed out the low test low value satellite males. Low value males become feminist/vegan as a sexual strategy, they show themselves, and then foids know who to avoid.

Stefan molyneux said 75% of women they would date a male feminist. Not gonna bother looking for a source. I’m surprised the number isn’t closer to 100%. But the other 25% were probabaly picturing a 6’5” broad shouldered low trust violent guy who just happens to be a feminist in name only. Foid is asked “Would you date a male feminist?”, and what she hears is “Can you conceive of a male feminist whom you would be attracted to”

At risk of sounding bluepilled/PUApilled, feminism/veganism might just be giant hivemind shit tests to weed out the low test low value satellite males. Low value males become feminist/vegan as a sexual strategy, they show themselves, and then foids know who to avoid.
I've thought about that too.

I don't know my diet is completly vegan + piscivore these days.
If I eat actual meat I gain weight like a motherfucker plus massive liquid shits.

JFL if you think vegan foids don't hop on carnivore Chad's cock daily and leave vegancel's dick hanging out to dry. Men go vegan for ethics. Foids go vegan to clear up their skin or lose weight.

At risk of sounding bluepilled/PUApilled, feminism/veganism might just be giant hivemind shit tests to weed out the low test low value satellite males.
JFL if you think carnivore foids don't hop on vegan Chad's cock daily and leave carnicel's dick hanging out to dry. Men go carnivore to repair their crippled sense of masculinity. Foids go carnivore to clear up their skin or lose weight.

because vegan is bad for your health, and it's gay as fuck.

Infact I don't care if it was proven its better for your health (its not). Its still gay as fuck.

Because it's faggotry thats why

It's because the majority of guys that go vegan are ugly because their ugliness makes them have more empathy. If more vegans looked like vegan 6ft5 David Carter then everything would change.

Being vegan and eat only plant shit because "muh animuhls" is one of the cuckest things you can do,they don't call them soyboys for nothing.

Just the latest trend of Jew sponsored normie degeneracy after faggotry and transsexuality.

The good thing is that as what happens with trannies you can't fool nature and biology like SJW try to do,they will either rope (in the case of trannies) or die painfully in a few years.

Last edited:
Veganism is unhealthy and cucked. JFL at depriving your body from important elements in meat.

Also meat tastes good and I will continue to enjoy it. Keep crying for me.

Believing in Veganism is just like believing in Astrology. It's 90% a female thing because it appeals to feelings instead of reality and scientific evidence and logic.