Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The reason why school shooters kill everyone and don't pick the people that they kill is because

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
If you're ugly everybody hates you and wants you to suffer. Even other ugly people will hate you, especially if you are uglier than hem. Teachers, principle, and students, it all doesn't matter. If you are ugly the ride never ends. Normies seem to think it's like 1-3 kids, but nope it's the entire bloody school that wants you to suffer. I stood up for my self all the time and it meant nothing. Why, because at the end of the day you're ugly and they're not, you get ganged up on, everything you say or do gets failoed by your hideous face and under 6ft height, and everyone will take everyone else's side because you are repulsive to look at.

ER was right then

You're probably doing them a favor anyway JFL

I see your point senpai

good point, but still I think it is better to take revenge on those who have hurt you.

High IQ. This is why want to take revenge on normies by being successful at life. I cannot go ER. There are too many people who hate me, I couldn't hit them all in a shooting spree. Even a bomb would be too unreliable to get them all.

it's hard to track down the specific people you want to kill. and if you kill one of them you will be arrested. mass shootings are most effective.

a lot of these guys have hatred for all of humanity. they hate everyone--the weak, the strong. they are just lashing out at what they see as a sick and deformed and useless species.

Society is evil.

Every living organism on this planet is hypergamous and bully ugly/weak speciments, that's why they need to be destroyed along with Earth so new species would not evolve and do same mistakes as we did.

Femoid teachers are some of the most Lookist concerned trash beings on the planet. The only reason they teach is to suck on Young Chad Cock and take his load up their fanny because they haven't developed mentally enough.
Marc Lepine is a hERo.
That General Cho as well. We are not worthy of their great sacrifices. :cryfeels:

I think it’s because they just want to kill normies. There is not a normie that is more guilty than another one. When you are alone everyone is your enemy.

If the football team and cheerleaders got Paddock'd in the middle of a game and it was recorded and uploaded... I'd literally fap to it a hundred times.

im not sad for anyone who died during shootings, also i feel good i dont attend school anymore

High IQ. This is why want to take revenge on normies by being successful at life. I cannot go ER. There are too many people who hate me, I couldn't hit them all in a shooting spree. Even a bomb would be too unreliable to get them all.
Same but i just ldar after wageslaving

Mass shooters are the equivalent of a bottle building up so much internal pressure that the cork just pops out. They’re not necessarily targeting anyone, it’s just a nuclear explosion of uncontrolled emotional rage at the entire world.

Counterargument:
Even though everyone hates you not everyone acts on it. Hate for ugly men is instinctual and unavoidable, so people who don't actually fuck with us are doing us a favor by denying their instinct to make our lives miserable. It would be wasteful to kill them, especially when there are likely fewer bullets available than there is people who actually went out of their way to fuck with us as is.

Counterargument:
Even though everyone hates you not everyone acts on it. Hate for ugly men is instinctual and unavoidable, so people who don't actually fuck with us are doing us a favor by denying their instinct to make our lives miserable. It would be wasteful to kill them, especially when there are likely fewer bullets available than there is people who actually went out of their way to fuck with us as is.
I'm not saying that it's right, but I understand why a shooter would do this. People seem to think that It's only a few people that bully someone when It's groups, and groups, and groups of people that harass you daily if you are ugly. Adults do it, teachers do it, a wide group of people hate you if you are ugly. If you deal with this your entire life, you will just believe that people that go against the instinct do it for the validation of being a good person and aren't genuine.

What I don't understand is why school shooters don't try and rape their oneitis or a Stacy while they are doing the shooting. For example, find out where your oneitis is, take her to a restroom, rape her and then suicide or kill her. You are dying anyways, why not enjoy it? Its baffled me why this doesn't happen more often.

I'm not saying that it's right, but I understand why a shooter would do this. People seem to think that It's only a few people that bully someone when It's groups, and groups, and groups of people that harass you daily if you are ugly. Adults do it, teachers do it, a wide group of people hate you if you are ugly. If you deal with this your entire life, you will just believe that people that go against the instinct do it for the validation of being a good person and aren't genuine.
Yeah thats what I mean. There are so many fucking people that actually go out of their way to bully us you may as well save your bullets. Why kill bystanders when theres no shortage of deserving targets. I don't mean that the bystanders are genuine people of course, but the fact that they dont give into instinct, even for selfish reasons, buts them above 95% of people already

Yeah thats what I mean. There are so many fucking people that actually go out of their way to bully us you may as well save your bullets. Why kill bystanders when theres no shortage of deserving targets. I don't mean that the bystanders are genuine people of course, but the fact that they dont give into instinct, even for selfish reasons, buts them above 95% of people already
The amount of people that don't give into this instinct is rare. I would say if you're the ugliest kid in school maybe only 10 percent of people don't treat you like shit with the laughter, mockery, physical harm, false rumors being spread about you, and fake interest. If you're ugly and you deal with this everyday you will think that everyone is inherently evil and that even if they go against the instinct even if it's for selfish reasons that it's not worth it to save them.

This is KentTV
maxresdefault.jpg

He's an old incel youtuber that is a 5ft2 black guy and ugly. He played sports and was bullied by his coach and his teammates. He even talked about how 2 tallfags picked him up and dragged him through the school and how people laughed at him, and a teacher blamed him for it.

This is what Elliot Rodger had to deal with
https://genius.com/Elliot-rodger-my-twisted-world-the-story-of-elliot-rodger-part-4-3-annotated
I was completely and utterly alone. No one knew me or extended a hand to help me. I was an innocent, scared little boy trapped in a jungle full of malicious predators, and I was shown no mercy. Some boys randomly pushed me against the lockers as they walked past me in the hall. One boy who was tall and had blonde hair called me a “loser”, right in front of his girlfriends. Yes, he had girls with him. Pretty girls. And they didn’t seem to mind that he was such an evil bastard. In fact, I bet they liked him for it. This is how girls are, and I was starting to realize it. This was what truly opened my eyes to how brutal the world is. The most meanest and depraved of men come out on top, and women flock to these men. Their evil acts are rewarded by women; while the good, decent men are laughed at. It is sick, twisted, and wrong in every way. I hated the girls even more than the bullies because of this. The sheer cruelty of the world around me was so intense that I will never recover from the mental scars. Any experience I ever had before never traumatized me as much as this.

What I don't understand is why school shooters don't try and rape their oneitis or a Stacy while they are doing the shooting. For example, find out where your oneitis is, take her to a restroom, rape her and then suicide or kill her. You are dying anyways, why not enjoy it? Its baffled me why this doesn't happen more often.
It might be that they simply have no desire to rape, even if they don't obviously actually care about the people they're targeting. If I had to guess, I suspect that going ER is simply the only way that some of them can manage to kill themselves, especially with how many actually do shoot themselves afterwards. The feeling like they have to satisfy their anger, or possibly put themselves in a situation where suicide becomes their only decent option(imagine how a mass shooter would be treated in prison, better to just end it quickly).

The point is, if you really want to die, you might not have much sexual desire remaining, not to mention that most would probably be somewhat nauseated from the adrenaline, doesn't sound like a remotely pleasant experience to me.