Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The reason why there's no r/ISISTears

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
All the terrorist organizations like ISIS, Taliban, Al Qaida or even the Mexican drug mafia focuses on trivial matters like destroying world peace, assassinating world leaders, smuggling illegal weapons and drugs which destroys the economic growth of a country. No bigge. The real problem arises when lonely, virgin men venting on a peaceful forum sometimes tend to go off the hook and use slightly offensive term to refer women. And this needs to be addressed ASAP by soyboys to FBI, CIA and Mossad because how dare lonely, depressed, virgin man who have been bullied his whole life by women speak up and call women femoids. How dare they call M'Lady a dog cock sucking whore. Such blasphemy!

You might wonder then why doesn't Reddit recruits watchdogs for ISIS or Taliban. Because they don't talk about women. Just wait for the day when a ISIS terrorist calls women a roast beef cunt, the entire soy population will put on their white knight shields, drink soy milk and will be upon him in a second destroying his toxicity. But since they are more focused on bombing places and killing innocent people and decapitating journalists these soys don't give no fucks.

They want soy points for fighting misogynist inkwells or even get Good Husband points so that le wifey allows them to lick Tyrones creampie from her pussy.
They don't hate us because we are wrong and evil, they hate us because women hate us. We show the world the true nature of women which makes women mad and if women are mad then SOY MAD!

They love to live under the illusion that women are reading their internet breaking, evil inkwell bashing comments and secretly fingering to it. They are always hoping that someday a woman sees his soy comments and rewards him for fighting against misogyny by throwing a crumb of pussy at him. If IT would have been an all male sub there'd be no soys or simps trying to protect the dignity of their goddess.

Well said. Simps gonna simp

Godly IQ post tbh. Unbelievable how these cucks fixate their attention on suicidal lonely men pushing them even closer to the edge only to defend some primal whores who give 2 fucks about them.
There is literally no one who has an open mind with us, everyone just jumps the evil virgin hate bandwagon like these horrendous simps do.

Godly IQ post tbh. Unbelievable how these cucks fixate their attention on suicidal lonely men pushing them even closer to the edge only to defend some primal whores who give 2 fucks about them.
There is literally no one who has an open mind with us, everyone just jumps the evil virgin hate bandwagon like these horrendous simps do.
You always beat me to the high IQ responses. :feelsEhh:

You always beat me to the high IQ responses. :feelsEhh:
I'm sorry ma dude it's just dat postmaxxing perm enhanced my typing speed & skills :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsokman::dab:

I'm sorry ma dude it's just dat postmaxxing perm enhanced my typing speed & skills :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsokman::dab:
When will I obtain such skills? I’m a mere officercel

When will I obtain such skills? I’m a mere officercel
If you manage to reach 4k posts in a month I'll teach u
20200120 135511

Based and justifiable anger-pilled

They do so because they know that insulting and making fun of lonely virgin men over the internet will have no repercussions, and the fact that they'll be worshipped by their community for insulting us.

ISIS and all those other REAL terrorist organizations are real threats, we are just a loose collection of rejects and autists that are not any kind of real threat.

If I went up to an incel and publicly humiliated him, I wouldn't face any consequences. If I went up to an ISIS member and insulted him, I would likely be killed on the spot or tortured to death.

The government secretly controls the mafias, cartels, and middle eastern terrorists. They do not control incels.

ISIS actually do talk about women.

In fact, they enslave and sell women as property. But redditors will talk about them because:

1. They have sex (even though its often forced)
  2. They are not a group that is allowed to be mocked in PC culture
  3. They are actual terrorists who have actual power and murder people often
So basically redditors are pussies so they pick easy targets.

BASED
They do so because they know that insulting and making fun of lonely virgin men over the internet will have no repercussions, and the fact that they'll be worshipped by their community for insulting us.

ISIS and all those other REAL terrorist organizations are real threats, we are just a loose collection of rejects and autists that are not any kind of real threat.

If I went up to an incel and publicly humiliated him, I wouldn't face any consequences. If I went up to an ISIS member and insulted him, I would likely be killed on the spot or tortured to death.
Exactly. You said it better than me

Who may be (((behind)))?

Perfect post.

We show the world the true nature of women which makes women mad and if women are mad then SOY MAD!
Soy fags need to be dealt with.

Simply stating "due to my genetics/appearance, I am unattractive to females" puts you into the same category as terrorists according to reddit