[Serious] The reason why US military intelligence is interested in studying incels

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Neurodivergent intersectional axis
★★★★★
120d 12h 26m
It has recently come to light that the admin of this website is linked to US military intelligence, and while these allegations have been around for a while now, the lack of a clarifying statement from him suggests this information may be credible.

In any case, this raises the question of why the US military would be interested in studying incels? What about us might concern them specifically?

I believe the answer is to be found in one of the incel spree-shooters, Scott Beierle. You see, he was a military veteran, and the psychological research shows that there is a correlation between men who are inclined to join the military and men who go on to commit antisocial crimes, inasmuch as the military attracts men who are 'down on their luck' and naturally desire the fully subsidized healthcare/college it offers, and/or have violent tendencies.

One of the common traits of spree-shooters is that they attempted to join the military and were denied, were discharged during service, or are actual veterans. Therefore the military has a special interest in profiling characters they encounter who might be a threat to soyciety, and threatening archetypes are to be found on places like Incels.co, Looksmax.me, and SanctionedSuicide.com, all owned by the same admin.
Military veterans have high suicide rates, and it does not take much imagination to go from wanting to kill yourself to wanting to kill other people; those enlisted in the military are very likely to get cuckolded in sexual relationships, and this could precipitate violent rage; the low-status males who apply to the military in droves probably already have issues with women; moreover, there is something to be said about the overlap between the autistic celibates on this forum and the PTSD often seen in military veterans, most notably when it comes to sound sensitivity, but also in other aspects of behavior and temperament, all increasing the likelihood for violence, domestic abuse, suicide, etc.

Last edited:
Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
119d 2h 13m
Alek Minassian was also in the military i'm pretty sure

radishman

radishman

Wizard
★★★
56d 14h 48m
Eric Harris tried to get in the marines. Mercer failed basic, which I can relate to. Hmmm, you may be onto something here.

Ropemaxx

Ropemaxx

Overlord
★★★★★
70d 19h 7m
mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
★★★★★
81d 3h 48m
nikolas cruz? I don't know his story tbh

like half of the USA works for the gov in some way and most are incel as fuck

it's nearly impossible to not find people who don't work for the gov

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

★★★★★
120d 12h 26m
like half of the USA works for the gov in some way and most are incel as fuck

it's nearly impossible to not find people who don't work for the gov
The military is a very specific branch of the government, which deals with violence, and those who are driven to join it might have mental issues and/or become "radicalized" and use their military skillets against soyciety.

Last edited:
mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
★★★★★
81d 3h 48m
The military is a very specific branch of the government, which deals with violence, and those who are driven to join it might have mental issues or become "radicalized" and use their military skillets against soyciety.
all the various branches of the gov hate each other

federal vs state vs local vs military blah blah

ItsNotADream

ItsNotADream

larping since your mom was born
9d 4h 3m
Incels are fucking done for, even our own forums are against us

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★
32d 10h 19m
Most of us are so subhuman and high inhib we wouldn't be able to shoot anyone even if we wanted to.

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict druggicel
★★★★★
82d 22h 9m
Still don't know why people still believe that fake master "doxx"

Irishcel

Irishcel

Loneliness has followed me my whole life
★★★★
15d 6h 38m
I would maybe consider joining the military of my country if it wasn’t such a fucking joke, a door fell off a military helicopter mid-flight and landed in a fucking school playground, that’s how underfunded my nation’s military has been, their equipment is literally falling apart.

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

★★★★★
120d 12h 26m

That is mostly anachronistic, and the government has become increasingly integrated over the years in terms of sharing information and coordinating priorities.

He can speak for himself, and the idea that he works for the US military is, at least, plausible, given the considerations I've outlined.

Reality

Reality

Banned. Don't worry about it.
-
1d 3h 30m
Is there any proof that contradicts what those that accused the mods of working for the government stated?

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

★★★★★
82d 22h 9m
Is there any proof that contradicts what those that accused the mods of working for the government stated?
It's old news. It was another failed doxx by zesto from nearly 2 years ago. I've heard masters real name anyway. Doesn't match

Reality

Reality

-
1d 3h 30m
It's old news. It was another failed doxx by zesto from nearly 2 years ago. I've heard masters real name anyway. Doesn't match
I will just wait for either the mods or the administrator to address the accusations. If they don't address them, I will just leave the forum tbh.

Fat Link

Fat Link

The Holy Emissary of Sacred Wizchan™
46d 6h 5m
The various forums ZOG owns and uses to study and profile people like us I’m sure are simply supplementary in nature.

They already have a sophisticated A.I known as C3I (the real life version of Skynet) not to mention all the profiling technologies they could ever need from Google and tons of real human run think tanks where genius tier people sit around and figure out how best to social engineer and manipulate the populace for the kosher parasites to obtain all the knowledge and data on their various “enemy/opposition” groups that they could ever need.

Last edited:
FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

★★★★★
82d 22h 9m
I will just wait for either the mods or the administrator to address the accusations. If they don't address them, I will just leave the forum tbh.
Up to you I guess

Fat Link

Fat Link

46d 6h 5m
Why bother?

Kikes and their shabbos goyim spies are literally everywhere and where they can’t be physically due to needing sleep google and other technologies that never sleep are busy collecting and collating your posts and data for them.

The only way to even possibly avoid them is to leave the internet entirely but they still have ways to spy on you and collect your data even then.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
108d 8h 17m
how's it fake?
Why bother?

Kikes and their shabbos goyim spies are literally everywhere and where they can’t be physically due to needing sleep google and other technologies that never sleep are busy collecting and collating your posts and data for them.

The only way to even possibly avoid them is to leave the internet entirely but they still have ways to spy on you and collect your data even then.
agreed. literally only way to not be spied on is living in the woods like a caveman or old native American.

Reality

Reality

-
1d 3h 30m
Why bother?

I know that they know virtually everything you do on the internet; however, I just would not want to inhabit an online space that can damage my life even further.

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
118d 5h 31m
Penislossus.

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
★★★★★
91d 22m
I mean how can he really prove otherwise without doxxing himself? If he says that isn't him, people will just say he's lying. So there's nothing he can actually do to prove it otherwise without buggering himself.

He's talked about roughly what kind of job he has before and it wasn't military related.

Last edited:
Reality

Reality

-
1d 3h 30m
I mean how can he really prove otherwise without doxxing himself? If he says that isn't him, people will just say he's lying. So there's nothing he can actually do to prove it otherwise without buggering himself.
That's true; however, I am expecting a semi-serious statement at least denying the accusations rather than just commenting emojis as they have been doing. Using emojis/humor, in my opinion, just exacerbates the distrust tbh.

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

★★★★★
82d 22h 9m
how's it fake?

agreed. literally only way to not be spied on is living in the woods like a caveman or old native American.
It's old. Just another failed doxx attempt that zesto made a couple years ago. Also the name doesn't match masters real name

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. Counterintelligence
★★★★★
54d 14h 58m
I've tried looking information on the domain name registrants and couldn't find anything. The one thing I did find is that someone (admin, or the US army I suppose) paid to keep the information private. Only a court order can see the info. The admin went through some effort to keep the site info hidden. I've suspected for years that sites like this are petri dishes, but I have never come across any hard evidence. Not that it would matter much anyway, I'd probably just get banned and silenced, or there would be forum agents who would try and discredit me.

@gymletethnicel is absolutely right. It's time to leave the forum. This probably going to be one of my last few posts.

The various forums ZOG owns and uses to study and profile people like us I’m sure are simply supplementary in nature.

They already have a sophisticated A.I known as C3I (the real life version of Skynet) not to mention all the profiling technologies they could ever need from Google and tons of real human run think tanks where genius tier people sit around and figure out how best to social engineer and manipulate the populace for the kosher parasites to obtain all the knowledge and data on their various “enemy/opposition” groups that they could ever need.
Yes, I've heard (through the grapevine) of this A.I. There are some very sophisticated ML and deep learning neural net algorithms that already exist. I wouldn't doubt that Fort Meade has been developing this for a good while now. The NSA collects almost 30 petabytes of data per day. That is an insane amount of information to sift through. No human can do the task in ten lifetimes.

radishman

radishman

Wizard
★★★
56d 14h 48m
The military is a very specific branch of the government, which deals with violence, and those who are driven to join it might have mental issues and/or become "radicalized" and use their military skillets against soyciety.
Basically Joker from TDK. Man if each mass shooter was on that level instead of a random Walmart 5 minute deal things would be CRAZY as fuck.

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
★★★★★
91d 22m
That's true; however, I am expecting a semi-serious statement at least denying the accusations rather than just commenting emojis as they have been doing. Using emojis/humor, in my opinion, just exacerbates the distrust tbh.
I mean some of the stuff in that archived posted is blatantly fake, the knajjd account that was in those trap discords doesn't even have the right discord ID for starters so I dunno why people bought that. The other posts just seemed to either be jokes or a result of his not so great English (as he is from Turkey).

Don't even get me started on the accusation that Master is linked to intelligence because he mentioned a company that happened to have the same name as some villain organisation from Psycho Pass, which has to be one of the daftest rationals I've ever seen.

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
★★★★★
91d 22m
I've tried looking information on the domain name registrants and couldn't find anything. The one thing I did find is that someone (admin, or the US army I suppose) paid to keep the information private. Only a court order can see the info. The admin went through some effort to keep the site info hidden. I've suspected for years that sites like this are petri dishes, but I have never come across any hard evidence. Not that it would matter much anyway, I'd probably just get banned and silenced, or there would be forum agents who would try and discredit me.

@gymletethnicel is absolutely right. It's time to leave the forum. This probably going to be one of my last few posts.

Yes, I've heard (through the grapevine) of this A.I. There are some very sophisticated ML and deep learning neural net algorithms that already exist. I wouldn't doubt that Fort Meade has been developing this for a good while now. The NSA collects almost 30 petabytes of data per day. That is an insane amount of information to sift through. No human can do the task in ten lifetimes.
Well the domain registrants are private because IT kept reporting them when they weren't, hence why we've had to move domain multiple times.

I mean if you're running a site like this do you not think it makes sense to keep that kind of information private so people can't doxx you?

Last edited:
Reality

Reality

-
1d 3h 30m
It is probably the propitious time to leave tbh. I had already expressed my opinions on this forum on this post: https://incels.co/threads/im-done-with-this-shit-forum.203867/
And now with these accusations, it is, frankly, better to avoid potential problems that can damage our lives even further.

I will wait if the mods or administrator publicly address the accusations tbh.

GoffSystemQB

GoffSystemQB

Nefarious Dark Overlord of I.N.C.E.L. aka mod
★★★★★
97d 2h 21m
Don't even get me started on the accusation that Master is linked to intelligence because he mentioned a company that happened to have the same name as some villain organisation from Psycho Pass, which has to be one of the daftest rationals I've ever seen.
That part literally made laugh out loud. And people are taking the SPLC at face value on Gab's hoster when it's clearly just a smear piece like always with them.

Of course they wouldn't attribute that quote in the post because it would show how retarded it is

Also, I've seen knajjd hand out bans to people because they were in those servers. So if he is in there it's clearly only to root people out.

Serge also addressed the discord screenshots in another thread. It was misinformation and anybody can change their discord name like that. But I don't think he wants to take the time at this point so I'm not going to speak on his behalf.

Then you have the random unattributed quotes. I think I remember Ryo talking jovially about meeting blickpail or someone else on the forum in real-life publicly on the forum. I don't know how anybody can read into that any malevolent context at all lol (still looking for the post). Plus the IT guy coming back and shutting down IT doesn't really fit with these quotes now.

At the end of the day people are going to believe what they're going to believe though.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
108d 8h 17m
That part literally made laugh out loud. And people are taking the SPLC at face value on Gab's hoster when it's clearly just a smear piece like always with them.

Of course they wouldn't attribute that quote in the post because it would show how retarded it is

Also, I've seen knajjd hand out bans to people because they were in those servers. So if he is in there it's clearly only to root people out.

Serge also addressed the discord screenshots in another thread. It was misinformation and anybody can change their discord name like that. But I don't think he wants to take the time at this point so I'm not going to speak on his behalf.

Then you have the random unattributed quotes. I think I remember Ryo talking jovially about meeting blickpail or someone else on the forum in real-life publicly on the forum. I don't know how anybody can read into that any malevolent context at all lol (still looking for the post). Plus the IT guy coming back and shutting down IT doesn't really fit with these quotes now.

At the end of the day people are going to believe what they're going to believe though.

the accusers are right about Government. even if mods are innocent, Government def ha surveillance capabilities of spying on everyone anytine and is getting better and better. users best off self censoring any violent thoughts they have at this point.

ItsNotADream

ItsNotADream

larping since your mom was born
9d 4h 3m
wtf every policeman in here is shorter then average

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
★★★★★
91d 22m
the accusers are right about Government. even if mods are innocent, Government def ha surveillance capabilities of spying on everyone anytine and is getting better and better. users best off self censoring any violent thoughts they have at this point.
Well sure, but I feel like this should be common knowledge, the government can easily get information from cloudflare and stuff if they need, they don't need to ask us directly. Its literally why we tell people not post about violence related stuff, but then people just rant about "cucked mods" censoring them.

Fat Link

Fat Link

46d 6h 5m
Look none of you guys should leave.

As remember even if this forum and its leadership is completely on the level ie meaning genuine fellow incels/wizards that have no nefarious intentions in their creation of the site, ZOG is STILL here and is STILL spying on us ALL via their various technologies and operating system backdoors (if you use Windows and or IOS alike I’m sure).

And via these technologies ZOG‘s ever present “Eye of Sauron” will STILL be there spying on you at any other site you may flee to or even create.

Also consider The Patriot Act.

ZOG already literally has the legal right as of this moment to ruin ANYONE’s life by storming into their home, putting a black bag over their head and disappearing them with no legal recourse being made available whatsoever to the victim or the victim’s family.

THAT is the world we’re all living in now bro’s.

We can’t escape it no matter where we go.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
108d 8h 17m
Look none of you guys should leave.

As remember even if this forum and its leadership is completely on the level ie meaning genuine fellow incels/wizards that have no nefarious intentions in their creation of the site, ZOG is STILL here and is STILL spying on us ALL via their various technologies and operating system backdoors (if you use Windows and IOS alike I’m sure).

And via these technologies ZOG‘s ever present “Eye of Sauron” will STILL be there spying on you at any other site you may flee to or even create.

Also consider The Patriot Act.

ZOG already literally has the legal right as of this moment to ruin ANYONE’s life by storming into their home, putting a black bag over their head and disappearing them with no legal recourse being made available whatsoever to the victim or the victim’s family.

THAT is the world we’re all living in now bro’s.

We can’t escape it no matter where we go.
I agree. This site is as good as it gets. People can go to **********, darkweb whatever. Government is likely there already or will be soon enough. Best accept it and move on and self censor any violent posts. Every passing year they get better and better at surveillance, more and more data. Nothing can be done about this and it can't be escaped

Fat Link

Fat Link

46d 6h 5m
Also for my brothers here fearing that the “big bad Jew” is coming to get you I’ve got a news flash for you all.

He’s already come for you, he’s in your face right now or your vicinity at least attacking you and your family and trying to take your lives away from you with his engineered bioweapon COVID 19, not to mention whatever toxins/poisons are in those chemtrails he or his shabbos goyim servants are spraying in tic tac toe grid formations in our skies.

Look closely also at the food and drinks on your shelves.

Then google image search for the kosher symbols and understand if the food and drinks you are consuming don’t have those nasty little Jew symbols on them then you are literally playing Russian Roulette with your health.

Longtime pro white activist Scott Roberts exposed this Jewish kosher food conspiracy years ago but Jews made sure to censor him relentlessly on it and the dumbasses and or paid shill agents on ZOGfront and My Little /pol/ Knee simply argued with him in various stupid ways attempting to obfuscate the very real issue of the Jews poisoning our food supply or at least the part of it that doesn’t have any kosher symbols on it which tells the kikes what is safe to buy and consume from that which isn’t.

An even sadder part of this horrific conspiracy is that for an awakened Jew wise person to eat and drink healthy meaning uncontaminated food and drinks they are essentially at the same time paying a tax that goes directly into Israeli Jews filthy pockets.

Also Jews don’t care that the “stupid goyim” might accidentally buy uncontaminated kosher products since not only are they getting tax money from all said food and beverage items of that nature being sold they also rest comfortably in the knowledge that the goy will likely buy a few non kosher items as well and thereby ensure they poison themselves with the non kosher food as Jews intended.

Now of course this does not mean the non kosher foods are going to make you drop dead outright but rather poison you in an accumulative sense that negatively impacts your health over time.

A fat little Jew bastard Rabbi named Dov Coder even openly and arrogantly admitted to Scott that rat shit is often left in the non kosher food for the goyim to consume.

Lame Dude

Lame Dude

Lamest dude that ever lamed.
★★
33d 10h 34m
FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
92d 8h 10m
High IQ observation, OP

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Luminary
★★★★★
57d 18h 5m

Same with the military

Interesting
Alek Minassian was also in the military i'm pretty sure
The military attracts low status losers, and those that join them are worse off than if they didn't because it just makes them more agressive

My parents always tried to force joining in me but my sister was heavily against it because she thought I would just use the training to do a mass shooting.
Also for my brothers here fearing that the “big bad Jew” is coming to get you I’ve got a news flash for you all.

He’s already come for you, he’s in your face right now or your vicinity at least attacking you and your family and trying to take your lives away from you with his engineered bioweapon COVID 19, not to mention whatever toxins/poisons are in those chemtrails he or his shabbos goyim servants are spraying in tic tac toe grid formations in our skies.

Look closely also at the food and drinks on your shelves.

Then google image search for the kosher symbols and understand if the food and drinks you are consuming don’t have those nasty little Jew symbols on them then you are literally playing Russian Roulette with your health.

Longtime pro white activist Scott Roberts exposed this Jewish kosher food conspiracy years ago but Jews made sure to censor him relentlessly on it and the dumbasses and or paid shill agents on ZOGfront and My Little /pol/ Knee simply argued with him in various stupid ways attempting to obfuscate the very real issue of the Jews poisoning our food supply or at least the part of it that doesn’t have any kosher symbols on it which tells the kikes what is safe to buy and consume from that which isn’t.

An even sadder part of this horrific conspiracy is that for an awakened Jew wise person to eat and drink healthy meaning uncontaminated food and drinks they are essentially at the same time paying a tax that goes directly into Israeli Jews filthy pockets.

Also Jews don’t care that the “stupid goyim” might accidentally buy uncontaminated kosher products since not only are they getting tax money from all said food and beverage items of that nature being sold they also rest comfortably in the knowledge that the goy will likely buy a few non kosher items as well and thereby ensure they poison themselves with the non kosher food as Jews intended.

Now of course this does not mean the non kosher foods are going to make you drop dead outright but rather poison you in an accumulative sense that negatively impacts your health over time.

A fat little Jew bastard Rabbi named Dov Coder even openly and arrogantly admitted to Scott that rat shit is often left in the non kosher food for the goyim to consume.
It's fucking over.

Last edited:
Emba

Emba

will check browsers for food
★★★★★
58d 11h 38m
how's it fake?

After all, the "gorgon stare" (a bug eyed high altitude drone) could not possibly find a heat source in cool woods...

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★
9d 20h 59m
they want to recruit us, honestly I would join if they gave me a foid

BITG

BITG

Face + Height = Confidence + personality: Its Over
★★★
42d 4h 57m
Jfl. I’m too pussy to join the military.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
108d 8h 17m
Jfl. I’m too pussy to join the military.
massive cope. military straight up has soy Cucks, are you saying your more pussy than a soycuck?

BITG

BITG

Face + Height = Confidence + personality: Its Over
★★★
42d 4h 57m
massive cope. military straight up has soy Cucks, are you saying your more pussy than a soycuck?
Cope. Majority of military fags aren’t soys. That’s some big cope there buddy boyo.