Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The reason why we deserve women and not Chads

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Chads only know how to pump and dump holes. Their pea sized brains has an IQ of a toaster. They don't realize that they are fueling the exaggerated egos of holes by giving them constant validation. They are abusive, they constantly cheat on their partners and then leave them to rot with their babies.

On the other hand we know how to keep holes in their places. We know how to control them and create a well functioning society. Women don't deserve to be on the pedestal, they deserve to be beneath us, serving us. Simps and cucks have to be stopped. Chads have to be stopped. And only we can do it.

So when I say I'm entitled to holes, its not just because of my selfish needs. Its because I don't want to see a thousand year old glorious male dominated civilization burned down to ashes just because some cucked simp thought it would be nice to give women rights.

Good IQ

Some would have said they deserve a woman because he acts submissively and treats her them respect.
Human reproduction should not be egoistic but as according to you altruistic.

Whether or not we deserve them, is irrelevant. Condidering the fact, that women are the choosers, and are soley operating, on their biologically driven urges. When it comes to finding a partner.

Whether or not we deserve them, is irrelevant. Condidering the fact, that women are the choosers, and are soley operating, on their biologically driven urges. When it comes to finding a partner.
That's why we need to take their rights away and bring back the patriarchy. And it can't be done with simps and cucks in the government.

Chads only know how to pump and dump holes. Their pea sized brains has an IQ of a toaster. They don't realize that they are fueling the exaggerated egos of holes by giving them constant validation. They are abusive, they constantly cheat on their partners and then leave them to rot with their babies.

On the other hand we know how to keep holes in their places. We know how to control them and create a well functioning society. Women don't deserve to be on the pedestal, they deserve to be beneath us, serving us. Simps and cucks have to be stopped. Chads have to be stopped. And only we can do it.

So when I say I'm entitled to holes, its not just because of my selfish needs. Its because I don't want to see a thousand year old glorious male dominated civilization burned down to ashes just because some cucked simp thought it would be nice to give women rights.
We don't live in a just world though

ashes to ashes blat nak

This man. Great stuff

we deserve it