Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The reason why your mom keeps saying you're handsome

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Your mom and your female relatives already know it's over for your ugly ass but they still tell you how handsome you are. Why? Cause they want you to keep trying so you can eventually take care of a (filthy and useless roastie whore) poor and abused single mother. It's a big complot, all women, even your mom, know that ugly men's final fate is to wageslave to death to maintain an old and wasted roasty with three kids from different dads. They are convinced that's the best we can get. So next time your mom tells you how handsome you are and that you will find a girl she's actually telling you this: "look, I know you're ugly and no girl is gonna be interested in you, but I need you to keep thinking you are and keep trying cause many of my friends' daughters are partying and fucking like crazy right now and they're gonna need an ugly idiot with a stable job when they decide to settle down, and that guy will be you" No woman thinks an ugly man has a good future, not even your mom.

I get that women can get really lazy but they get enough money from their jobs and government payouts so I don't see them betabuxxing a lot.

She only said this to me once

I get that women can get really lazy but they get enough money from their jobs and government payouts so I don't see them betabuxxing a lot.
This. Betabuxxing is beginning to be a giga cope.

They only want me to betabuxx a roasted hole, tell me something I don't know

You're still bluepilled if you think women operate by logic and not feelings.

Your mom and your female relatives already know it's over for your ugly ass but they still tell you how handsome you are. Why? Cause they want you to keep trying so you can eventually take care of a (filthy and useless roastie whore) poor and abused single mother. It's a big complot, all women, even your mom, know that ugly men's final fate is to wageslave to death to maintain an old and wasted roasty with three kids from different dads. They are convinced that's the best we can get. So next time your mom tells you how handsome you are and that you will find a girl she's actually telling you this: "look, I know you're ugly and no girl is gonna be interested in you, but I need you to keep thinking you are and keep trying cause many of my friends' daughters are partying and fucking like crazy right now and they're gonna need an ugly idiot with a stable job when they decide to settle down, and that guy will be you" No woman thinks an ugly man has a good future, not even your mom.

My grandma straight up told me that I am a looser and not even in a nasty way. She just made a Statement, like it is set in stone.
Then she proceeded to praise my grandfather, who built the house she lives in and in general worked his ass of to support her.

He drank himself to death because she was such a bitch btw.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

My grandma straight up told me that I am a looser and not even in a nasty way. She just made a Statement, like it is set in stone.
I'd rather my grandma feed me delusional stuff than tell me I'm a loser tbh.

I'd rather my grandma feed me delusional stuff than tell me I'm a loser tbh.

She does both. Her and my mom want Offspring. Funny, for most of my life they didn't give a shit and my Health and potential was squandered. Now I have a hunchback from LDARing infront of my PC since I was 12, now I am completely unfuckable.
Thx.

shes technically right but in the wrong way. Looks don’t matter in sexless romanceless betabux relationships, which any genetic incel with a stable job can get

But when referring to actual relationships with mutual sexual attraction, love, and daily sex, having the right combination of genetics is everything. It never began for us

jfl not even my own family members have called me handsome
literally never began

Not sure if they go that deep with their thoughts.

All women are a little Narcy. A woman sees her offspring as an extension of herself. If you’re ugly, then what does that say about her in her mind?

She does both. Her and my mom want Offspring. Funny, for most of my life they didn't give a shit and my Health and potential was squandered. Now I have a hunchback from LDARing infront of my PC since I was 12, now I am completely unfuckable.
Thx.

Would a back brace help?
All women are a little Narcy. A woman sees her offspring as an extension of herself. If you’re ugly, then what does that say about her in her mind?

Yes because women are delusional.

Here's another hypothesis: If your mom is older (say older than about 50) she might have not had her brain totally saturated with modern standards for men's looks. If you are a 4/10 and your mother was a 4/10 in the pre-internet days (where 4/10 girls had better just learn to like guys between 3 and 5 because hypergamy didn't start to warp perception of looks until online dating became viable around 2000) then to your mom you might actually be more handsome by dint of her age. Foids born after 1980 start to have a warped perception because of the increase in hypergamy in their sexually formative years, and the later they are born the worse it is.

Another way to think about it: your rating for females who grew up without hypergamy is going to be inflated, and then will decrease with age as newer generations of females have their perceptions of looks warped increasingly by hypergamy. The rating might go like this:

-Foids over 50 rate you as 5/10
-Foids 40-49 rate you as 4.5
-Foids 30-39 rate you as 3
-Foids 20-29 rate you as 1
-Foids <20 rate you as 0, literal subhuman trash, puke inducing to think about intimacy with you.

Here's another hypothesis: If your mom is older (say older than about 50) she might have not had her brain totally saturated with modern standards for men's looks. If you are a 4/10 and your mother was a 4/10 in the pre-internet days (where 4/10 girls had better just learn to like guys between 3 and 5 because hypergamy didn't start to warp perception of looks until online dating became viable around 2000) then to your mom you might actually be more handsome by dint of her age. Foids born after 1980 start to have a warped perception because of the increase in hypergamy in their sexually formative years, and the later they are born the worse it is.

Another way to think about it: your rating for females who grew up without hypergamy is going to be inflated, and then will decrease with age as newer generations of females have their perceptions of looks warped increasingly by hypergamy. The rating might go like this:

-Foids over 50 rate you as 5/10
-Foids 40-49 rate you as 4.5
-Foids 30-39 rate you as 3
-Foids 20-29 rate you as 1
-Foids <20 rate you as 0, literal subhuman trash, puke inducing to think about intimacy with you.
This is more accurate.
Brain was not too far gone due to the modern globalism.

Also, they don't wanna be obligated to pay for your plastic surgery, so by saying you are handsome, there is "no need"

I figured they'd have more interest in you taking care of her in her old age than another roastie, especially a single mother who already has a kid that isn't tied to her genes.

True, if ugly guys didn't take care of foids, foids wouldn't have as easy lives as they currently do. We're slaves to society.

This post sound like some conspiracy theory :feelsseriously:
Wahmen just operate based on instinct because they are fucking npcs powered by comportamental trees. I had a theory about why foids evolved like that but it makes no sense.
You're still bluepilled if you think women operate by logic and not feelings.

As I've posted many times before, even my own mother said I'm too ugly to be her son. That's how you know it's completely over for you!

She says that because you are a part of her genetics so if she thinks you're ugly it means shes ugly as well.

My mom has always said I am ugly.

She denies i'm ugly

She's just coping the fact of your birth. She knows she's lying even to herself, but that lie is what keeps her going. Without it she'd have to face that she is the one accountable for producing genetic trash which is you. And being accountable is something women simply cannot accept.

If your mother is saying to you that you are handsome...well it's over.

I've talked about this before, a lot of mothers have low standards for their sons, so when they say "I want you to be happy", they mean within the low standards they already set for you in their head, so if you get married to some whore with multiple kids out of wedlock and become a betabux she will tell you you're "a man" and that she's proud, because she doesn't even think you were worthy enough to get that deal to begin with

This is why one should live for themselves and only go by their own standards, and base their standards on objective criteria

She does not say I handsome. She does not say I'm ugly. I am just child, beyound concepts of man's beauty