Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The recent news on the Harvey Weinstein case

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45061114

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ionship/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.dc7dd96af2b2

I read in the French medias that the main victim may have made fake allegations against Harvey Weinstein. The mails she sent to him were obviously expressing obvious consent, if not blatant "love" and signs of affection toward the well known evil sexual predator Lord Sith.

I then searched on the English/American medias (see above) and they still seem very empathetic toward "the victim" despite the evidence of her fake (or inaccurate) allegations. Aren't they supposed to be neutral, or at least to stick to the facts ? jfl

Btw, I read it first on the "france inter" website, which is rather known as a leftist / far left media tbh. As I said, they were kind of neutral on the subject. They just described factually the evidences and their determinent meaning regarding the case. Another proof that the real left has nothing to do with american libtards.:feelsokman:

He's a victim of feminist mob mentality. Weinstein should be let of the hook and encouraged to sleep with his actress wannabe underlings, not discouraged, he may be ugly but he has good genes, look at how cute his daughter is:

4513B89900000578 4954054 Harvey Weinstein and daughter Lily m 10 1507250592186

Weinstein should sue these sluts for what they have done to him.