The relationship between Bluepill, Redpill, and Blackpill.

SergeantIncel

SergeantIncel

Admincel
-
1. Why does the Bluepill exist?
Decades ago interactions between humans were restricted to whoever they knew in real life; there was no internet, no cellphones, no instant messaging or picture-sending apps. Even with an old phone or modem there was no way of finding webpages or numbers without someone telling you. Everyone's "social radius" was very small.

This meant women had to rely on direct connections to find a partner. This impacted how attractiveness was seen: Everyone had less exposure to very attractive people (no ads, marketing stunts, internet), meaning males were seen overall in a better light due to a lack of good-looking competition, making their personality a more competitive trait. The mere-exposure effect was also in full effect, meaning those men in the social radius of women tended to over time become more attractive [1]

All of this we now call the Bluepill.

Nowadays women's social radius is massive. The amount of males they get to choose from is unparalleled, making attractiveness an outstanding feature. Personality takes a back seat when women swipe hundreds of men on Tinder at a distance, or get bombarded with messages wherever they post and say they are females.

This also means that males that once had a chance with females near them, now have to compete with a world-wide army of attractive men. Inversly, this also means attractive men no longer need to choose between a few females around them, but can engage with as many as they want due to their sexual market. Today, 80% of women compete for the top 20% of men, and 80% of men compete for the bottom 20% of women. [2]

So why does the Blupill exist?
Because parents who lived in a generation where personality and "being yourself" mattered more have pushed obsolete ideals to a younger generation whose competition has increased in number and attractivenss.

Note: Personality still matters in long-term relationships, and in fact it's a defining factor to how long it lasts. However, you will not get in a long-term relationship if you can't get one in the first place!

2. What is the relationship between the Redpill and Blackpill?

The Blupill used to be a valid and useful worldview, but nowadays it has become synonym with unrealism and ignorance. The Redpill and Blackpill both supersede the Bluepill as modern variations of its ideology.

Let's define them briefly:
  • The Redpill tries to show that appearence and attitude are more important when approaching females than inherent personality. Maximize your odds by dressing this way, talking that way, behaving this other way.
  • The Blackpill shows being attractive is far more important than personality or attitude; while these can be improved, they are marginal in comparison to natural appearence.
At a glance it seems like these two ideologies collide, one adding more weight to interactions, the other adding more to looks. It's assumed both can't be right. But I want to argue that they independently are valid for different demographics of men.

download-png.30809

The poorly done graph shows how attractivness in men is correlated with their sexual market value.

Notice that there are two vertical parallel lines dividing at around attractivness 5/10 and 8/10. These lines I believe show the division between where the Redpill and Blackpill are in effect.

Note: Attractiveness is universal, irrespective of religion, race, age or culture. [3] [4] However, the ratings here are subjective due to being made up of finite numbers, but it is a good enough approximation to the theory.

In terms of attractiveness, on average:
  • From 1 to 5 the Blackpill is in effect: Very unnatractive men are immediately discarded due to their appearence in lieu of other readily available options. Tactics and effort are unrewarding and lead to heavy dissapointing, loss of self-esteem, and insecurities. Personality isn't considered for the most unnatractive. [5]
  • From 5 to to 8 the Redpill is in effect: Average to semi-attractive men are put on a scale by women, where other attributes need to stand out in order for them to be 'given a chance'. This involves attitude, self-care, confidence, tactics. Women test these men to see if they are able to 'bring something else to the table' (E.g. Dopamine rushes).
  • From 8 to 10 the Blackpill is in effect: A man who is at top percentile in terms of appearence will have no competion in terms of appearence, and will have the benefit of being seen as trustworthy, important and approachable due to his looks [6]. At this point personality, tactics and attitude also become marginal as these people are seen as "the best you can get"

Sources:

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mere-exposure_effect

[2] https://medium.com/@worstonlinedate...ably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a

[3] http://psycnet.apa.org/record/2001-05852-001

[4] https://incels.is/threads/it-takes-...tractive-faces-from-unattractive-faces.42177/

[5] https://googleweblight.com/i?u=http...ttractive-men-dating-material-study/&hl=pt-BR

[6] https://medium.com/swlh/attractive-people-are-more-likely-to-be-trusted-elected-and-listened-to-a0735869d2e8

Templarcel421

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
-
Newbie17

Newbie17

Seventh great-grandson of Fyodor Dostoevsky
-
High IQ posts like these are golden.

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
5-8: Confidence

You lost me there

37YearOldVirgin

37YearOldVirgin

Too small to be seen by the female eye
-
My (twin) brother is Chad lite (not sure if I got that right. Noob here). We are both 37 years old. He's 5'10, decently built, and an 8.5 in the face, and had and endless string of attractive girlfriends since he was 18 and one marriage already. I on the other hand am 5'5, 100 lbs soaking wet, and while (maybe) a 4 or 5/10 in the face, have only ever had one gf 20 years ago who fucked Chad A before me and cheated on me with Chad B after 5 months. We never had sex and I'm still a virgin at 37.

I've always thought that it was my own insecurity about my size and looks, and betrayal/ rejection of my first gf, as well as my lack of confidence and beta qualities that come from my inability to defend myself against a sufficiently larger or alpha male in a confrontation, that lead to my continued rejection. To be fair, I also haven't tried very hard to get in shape, develop personal style, read or learn a hobby or skill that might increase my social value or otherwise make me more interesting, or study pickup techniques or strategies.. or even really put myself out there all that much if I'm being honest.

My bro' s current seems to believe the Red pill would work for me. She says that if a guy is even a 3-5, getting a nice body will add +2 points right away, having style and hygiene another +1 at least, and being very talented at anything at least +1 (more if it makes you popular on social media or earns you a decent living). Add to that learning how to be confident and talk to girls, and having an interesting and positive personality and that sounds like there's at least a chance right?

I know I'm new here and haven't learned everything yet or been through what you guys have. But I'm 37 and have never had sex or known the love of a woman and I'm not giving up hope yet. I don't know.. what do you guys think?

-A

UBERCEL

UBERCEL

-
We need more analyses like there

P

PersonalityChad

Overlord
-
High IQ, but the bluepill is mainly propagated by the mainstream media imho.

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-

5-8: Confidence

You lost me there
I think he meant that if you want to stay in relationship altrough he might have used normie looks scale.. because 7+ PSL guys are attractive enough to be abusers in their relationships and femoids would still stay with them for months or years tbhtbhngl

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
-
Very high IQ post, a must read for everyone out there

Darthmat

Darthmat

Captain
-
Nice post Sarge and very informative for the lurkers.

The bluepill played its purpose to keep civilization going by making men maximize their creative and worker load potential through women, children, family and legacy.

The Bluepill kept men docile so they weren't constantly killing off whatever asshole was screwing them over and even becoming dependent on the ones screwing them over for their living and self respect as a man(Your not a real man if your not wifing up some used up whore). if all men were blackpill or even redpilled then society couldn't exist because men would Lay down and rot, do what benefits themselves or kill themselves at realizing what a scam this shit is because even men back in the day got fucked over in marriage.

Grotesque

Grotesque

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
Personaliteehee and "being yourself" never mattered. The difference 40+ years ago is that it was significantly easier for males to find solid relationships. All that ugly males had to do was find a job, which was much easier, and provide a decent home for a female.

The technology part is true, and so underrated by kids today. I suppose I can't blame the majority of posters here that weren't even alive in the pre-cell phone age.

U

uninstall

Banned
-
eiffel-tower-height-in-mm-IQ tbh

SergeantIncel

SergeantIncel

Admincel
-
Personaliteehee and "being yourself" never mattered.
It has been proven that personality is one of the most important factors in long-term relationships.
The fact women seek men with narcisistic/machiavelian personalities nowadays for hookups and then expect the relationship to keep on going in the long run is the reason for why "I'm 30 and alone" keeps happening.

KvltWarrior98

KvltWarrior98

misanthropy at its finest
-
Sarge, you are a great dude and you have a stunning intellect! If only there were more people out there like you...

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Overlord of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
-
These are some thoughts I had written down for myself, but thought they may be interesting for the community.
inb4 not reading cause too long

1. Why does the Bluepill exist?

Decades ago interactions between humans were restricted to whoever they knew in real life; there was no internet, no cellphones, no instant messaging or picture-sending apps. Even with an old phone or modem there was no way of finding webpages or numbers without someone telling you. Everyone's "social radius" was very small.

This meant women had to rely on direct connections to find a partner. This impacted how attractiveness was seen: Everyone had less exposure to very attractive people (no ads, marketing stunts, internet), meaning males were seen overall in a better light due to a lack of good-looking competition, making their personality a more competitive trait. The mere-exposure effect was also in full effect, meaning those men in the social radius of women tended to over time become more attractive [1]

All of this we now call the Bluepill.

Nowadays women's social radius is massive. The amount of males they get to choose from is unparalleled, making attractiveness an outstanding feature. Personality takes a back seat when women swipe hundreds of men on Tinder at a distance, or get bombarded with messages wherever they post and say they are females.

This also means that males that once had a chance with females near them, now have to compete with a world-wide army of attractive men. Inversly, this also means attractive men no longer need to choose between a few females around them, but can engage with as many as they want due to their sexual market. Today, 80% of women compete for the top 20% of men, and 80% of men compete for the bottom 20% of women. [2]

So why does the Blupill exist?
Because parents who lived in a generation where personality and "being yourself" mattered more have pushed obsolete ideals to a younger generation whose competition has increased in number and attractivenss.

Note: Personality still matters in long-term relationships, and in fact it's a defining factor to how long it lasts. However, you will not get in a long-term relationship if you can't get one in the first place!

2. What is the relationship between the Redpill and Blackpill?

The Blupill used to be a valid and useful worldview, but nowadays it has become synonym with unrealism and ignorance. The Redpill and Blackpill both supersede the Bluepill as modern variations of its ideology.

Let's define them briefly:
  • The Redpill tries to show that appearence and attitude are more important when approaching females than inherent personality. Maximize your odds by dressing this way, talking that way, behaving this other way.
  • The Blackpill shows being attractive is far more important than personality or attitude; while these can be improved, they are marginal in comparison to natural appearence.
At a glance it seems like these two ideologies collide, one adding more weight to interactions, the other adding more to looks. It's assumed both can't be right. But I want to argue that they independently are valid for different demographics of men.

View attachment 30809

The poorly done graph shows how attractivness in men is correlated with their sexual market value.

Notice that there are two vertical parallel lines dividing at around attractivness 5/10 and 8/10. These lines I believe show the division between where the Redpill and Blackpill are in effect.

Note: Attractiveness is universal, irrespective of religion, race, age or culture. [3] [4] However, the ratings here are subjective due to being made up of finite numbers, but it is a good enough approximation to the theory.

In terms of attractiveness, on average:
  • From 1 to 5 the Blackpill is in effect: Very unnatractive men are immediately discarded due to their appearence in lieu of other readily available options. Tactics and effort are unrewarding and lead to heavy dissapointing, loss of self-esteem, and insecurities. Personality isn't considered for the most unnatractive. [5]
  • From 5 to to 8 the Redpill is in effect: Average to semi-attractive men are put on a scale by women, where other attributes need to stand out in order for them to be 'given a chance'. This involves attitude, self-care, confidence, tactics. Women test these men to see if they are able to 'bring something else to the table' (E.g. Dopamine rushes).
  • From 8 to 10 the Blackpill is in effect: A man who is at top percentile in terms of appearence will have no competion in terms of appearence, and will have the benefit of being seen as trustworthy, important and approachable due to his looks [6]. At this point personality, tactics and attitude also become marginal as these people are seen as "the best you can get".

Sources:

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mere-exposure_effect

[2] https://medium.com/@worstonlinedate...ably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a

[3] http://psycnet.apa.org/record/2001-05852-001

[4] https://incels.is/threads/it-takes-...tractive-faces-from-unattractive-faces.42177/

[5] https://googleweblight.com/i?u=http...ttractive-men-dating-material-study/&hl=pt-BR

[6] https://medium.com/swlh/attractive-people-are-more-likely-to-be-trusted-elected-and-listened-to-a0735869d2e8
High IQ post. I agree the Red & Black pill are similar AND they can also be merged in the right combo.

San Salvador

San Salvador

Major
-
Nikola Tesla IQ post.
Every honour to you.

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
You‘re not even in that range. Your height makes u sub5. Blackpill applies to you. OP is right.
Never said i was, confidence is a known lie.
Stop coping.

Felix97

Felix97

Vloecl, if yuo wduoln‘t. SRK
-
Never said i was, confidence is a known lie.
Stop coping.
I‘m sure you thought you were. You stop coping. Also 'Confidence‘ can be interpreted as low inhib or nt. You‘re retarded if you think that won‘t be a determining factor for avarage guys.

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
I‘m sure you thought you were. You stop coping. Also 'Confidence‘ can be interpreted as low inhib or nt. You‘re retarded if you think that won‘t be a determining factor for avarage guys.
holy cope

whatmorecanido

whatmorecanido

Banned
-
Decent post, might be worth performing further reason over.

excel

excel

Recruit
-
@SergeantIncel took the words right out of my mind. Salute Sarnt!

Mickeyonacid

Mickeyonacid

I'm killing myself on 1/25/2019. Hold me to this.
-
Mind responding to this one, IT lurkers?

RageAgainstTDL

RageAgainstTDL

‌Rage, Rage Against the Dying of the Light
-
Abo-fucking-lutely. Very well said.

KV-

KV-

OfficER
-
High iq but should be 4-8, plenty of men who are just a shy below average can do fine with TRP

Anger

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
-
TLDR tbh tbh

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
-
High IQ post in all, totally agree with the idea that personality becomes important in the mid-range. I would say that for a 6.5-7.5, you are almost at the threshold and personality is basically an afterthought in comparison to the the importance hinged on looks, especially when in contrast with the 5-6s, who will have to have much more appealing personalities to compete with you at that level.

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
jfc didnt expect you to make a thread, were you high inhib?

37YearOldVirgin

37YearOldVirgin

Too small to be seen by the female eye
-
Incel = screwed
chad = blessed
upper-average = you better work for it, hard, every day.
This is basically the black pill in a nutshell as far as I can tell.

neet

neet

Recruit
-
Following the Blackpill ideology. What if he is super attractive (typical Chad body) but have no social skills, being submissive and neurotic?

Green Bean

Green Bean

Recruit
-
Very smart post, love it.
The chads are only good in the short run for the social status of a femoid since chads are basically cult figures on a subconscious level of the femoid's minds. Also some chads lose attractivnes as they go trough the middle age crisis. When a femoid seeking chad has a chad boyfriend that is bad and she will be used as his object in some cases, when a femoid has a chad husband it will be even worse since the chad will remain abusive and they will divorce sooner or later probably while their early kid becomes a delinquent by manifesting his family problems on others. The chad after will try to get more femoids on his dick while the divorced femoid will be desperate for sex to the point they will try to get a young men, since she knows young men are easy targets because they are easily aroused.