Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The Rich inoculate their kids with HGH

• Thread starter Deleted member 29115
  • Start date
You need to lower your estrogen levels. The level of growth hormone in a tall person and a short person is about the same.
I mean, people of short stature stop growing earlier, for example, like me.

Smart parents, the investment will be worthwhile.

Of course they do. What you thought it was just some coincidence that the kids of millionaires and billionaires with access to Non GMO food and the best diet planners and personal fitness trainers just ended up being the tallest and biggest?

Thats why i can't stand seeing fat rich people. If you're rich you could literally buy a state of the art home gym and instead you choose to be 280 pounds

If you're rich you could literally buy a state of the art home gym
State of the art gym is just cope dude. No difference between a basement cheap home gym and million dollar gym. Your muscles don't care about expensive equipments.

State of the art gym is just cope dude. No difference between a basement cheap home gym and million dollar gym. Your muscles don't care about expensive equipments.
I never claimed they did. I'm just saying they could afford an entire gyms worth of machine and equipment while some people cannot, so there's no excuse for them to be fat

There's a difference between a Walmart barbell and an Eleiko barbell though.

Based parents.

Based AF parents

Everyone is equal when shot in the face with shotgun (in minecraft of course)

Good parents. Have seen this start in my generation. If society is going to stay this rotten, I hope this is the start of a standard: parents actually having to acknowledge their children's future dating prospects realistically and what that'll do to their mental health.
Everyone is equal when shot in the face with shotgun (in minecraft of course)
you alright big guy?

Rich people deserve the rope

What happens if i take HGH at 28? Inb4 greycel etc etc...

not surprised

Meeks parents put him on heroin. It’s all genetic