Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The right age to lose your virginity

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Is when it starts bothering you. If you feel innermost envy when you see girls or couples then it's time you get laid. If you are ugly though, that won't be happening so yiu will suffer eternally. u'm just saying there is no standard age to lose your virginity. Personally, it started bothering me when I was 15 so that would be the time to fuck.

The right age to lose your virginity is before it starts to bother you

Akarin said:
The right age to lose your virginity is before it starts to bother you

Then lose it when you are 5

I'd say 18. By then your brain is almost fully matured. Before that, it's kind of on auto-pilot. At that age, you can fully appreciate the conscious effects of sex.

Sparky said:
16 years old probably

Man I wish I could go back to being 14 and looksmax so that I could be a prettyboy slayer when I hit 16 in my sixth form

But now the mental damage is done and I’m on catchup

our genetics are so shit that no matter what we could have tried to do, we would have been fucked.

possibly getting started on tren cycles and hgh shit when you hit puberty but even that would prob do more harm than good, as test abuse can fuck your growth plates so you look like a deformed monster

Chads lose their virignities freshmen year

So I should've fucked at the age of 12? Sounds good, except I'm ugly.

Kointo said:
So I should've fucked at the age of 12? Sounds good, except I'm ugly.

How old are you now?

Kointo said:
Just turned 27

You have been suffering for 15 years. 15 years of being mentally scarred.

Anon said:
You have been suffering for 15 years. 15 years of being mentally scarred.

Yup.

252256-1427496_light_animestocks_com__76.jpg

Around 16 or so, which is when most men lose it.

tbh honest I don't think there is a certain age you should lose your virginity, but I do think there is a certain age you shouldn't be virgin. I just think it should be when you have all your stuff together.
lol I don't think that made any sense

its weird because i never really bothered about being a virgin until 18, but thats because for all of my life i was bluepilled, when i started getting redpilled and blackpilled i knew how much i missed out on. I wanna sui and im only in my early 20s, its over.

uglylifematters said:
tbh honest I don't think there is a certain age you should lose your virginity, but I do think there is a certain age you shouldn't be virgin. I just think it should be when you have all your stuff together.
lol I don't think that made any sense

That's the point of the post. There isn't a certain age.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
its weird because i never really bothered about being a virgin until 18, but thats because for all of my life i was bluepilled, when i started getting redpilled and blackpilled i knew how much i missed out on. I wanna sui and im only in my early 20s, its over.

It's over buddy boyo.

Average age most people lose their virginity now is 12.

I'd say 12, but if a Normie pisses me off, then I'd say 40, so we could suffer Inceldom all together <3.