Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The rise in therapy is nothing more than a foid trick

• Thread starter ItsAllOverButTheCry
  • Start date
I

ItsAllOverButTheCry

Veteran
★★
All of these foids majored in psychology and now there's a flood of them. Of course they have to make money, so they "normalized" therapy. All the foids told all their foid friends to try therapy and of course the male cucks followed in pursuit.

Old school therapist, back when it was "weird"
1094998_landscape.jpg

New age therapist, hip and trendy
38262-440779-2_320x400.jpg

Bitch should not be doc. Foids are canser. The lowest life form. God spat and woman appeared.

I was ground through the mental health system throughout my teen years and came out far worse for it. I'm living proof that therapy and meds are a scam. The majority of my doctors were middle-aged and advanced-age men, so I can only imagine how much worse off I'd be if I was "treated" by foids in their 20's and 30's.

Therapy is just brainwashing to turn you into a good little doggy.

I was ground through the mental health system throughout my teen years and came out far worse for it. I'm living proof that therapy and meds are a scam. The majority of my doctors were middle-aged and advanced-age men, so I can only imagine how much worse off I'd be if I was "treated" by foids in their 20's and 30's.
Correlation =/= causation. Mental disorders tend to get worse with time. If your shrinks suck or your illness is to severe... Surprise it won't help.

Problem is they toss you around a lot. You have to inform yourself to be able to hold them accountable.

Last edited:
psychology is a joke tbh. everyone has depression nowadays

Therapy is just brainwashing to turn you into a good little doggy.
It's less the therapy more the person, that is responsible for this imo. Bluepilled therapists propose bluepilled "solutions". Even with the right tools you will fail if you don't have the right goals or fail to work towards them.

Whenever foids start doing it, it becomes popular.

Correlation =/= causation. Mental disorders tend to get worse with time. If your shrinks suck or your illness is to severe... Surprise it won't help.

Problem is they toss you around a lot. You have to inform yourself to be able to hold them accountable.
Cringe and bluepilled

They want to keep you sick and dependent for their own job security and paycheck.

psychology is a joke tbh. everyone has depression nowadays
That too. Oh no, you're not depressed because you're a wageslave cuck with a henpecking wife who won't touch you and a loser teenage son on HRT, you're depressed because your brain decided to underproduce serotonin for no reason. Here, take this (((SSRI))) that'll make all your problems go away.

Cringe and bluepilled

They want to keep you sick and dependent for their own job security and paycheck.
Low IQ. According your social nihilism we ought to live in the stone age. Not every professional is a fuckin shill. :feelsseriously:

That too. Oh no, you're not depressed because you're a wageslave cuck with a henpecking wife who won't touch you and a loser teenage son on HRT, you're depressed because your brain decided to underproduce serotonin for no reason. Here, take this (((SSRI))) that'll make all your problems go away.
Nice strawman.

I used to go to therapy sessions when my anxiety and panic disorder was at severe levels. I would go see this jooish guy who clearly was reading off a script and i couldnt take it anymore so i wanted to quit and go home to rope. But then some hatian or some kind of 3rd world black woman office worker saw my state and started to talk to me. Talked for many hours and they ended up telling me things and comforting me in that state far more than so called therapist or pill giver. Was an interesting day, from then on my anxiety eased for a while.

therapy is useless for incels

Low IQ. According your social nihilism we ought to live in the stone age. Not every professional is a fuckin shill. :feelsseriously:

Nice strawman.
Just look at the sheer multitude of people on this forum who got screwed by the mental health industry. If anything, it's you who's the outlier, and the very fact you're still on this forum shows you're still not an adjusted or accepted member of society, making you the exception that proves the rule.

Just look at the sheer multitude of people on this forum who got screwed by the mental health industry. If anything, it's you who's the outlier, and the very fact you're still on this forum shows you're still not an adjusted or accepted member of society, making you the exception that proves the rule.
I am not deriving my conclusions from the lackluster skewed evidence here. This place is frequented by the most subhuman of subhumans. Also there seems to be a general misunderstanding, what therapy is supposed to do reinforcing the problem.

I am not deriving my conclusions from the lackluster skewed evidence here. This place is frequented by the most subhuman of subhumans. Also there seems to be a general misunderstanding, what therapy is supposed to do reinforcing the problem.
Obviously, nobody should expect therapy or meds to solve the problem immediately in whole, but they sure as hell shouldn't be making our problems worse.

If you want to keep shilling for the mental health industry because you've experienced some placebo effect, that's fine, but don't expect those of us who've been forced through it for years and got even more fucked up from it to give it another chance just because you posted some words on a web forum.

True, female therapists, I've heard from people irl, tend to just give ambiguous and generic advice and serve a wide clientele full of zoomers and depressed mothers. The entire "mental health" industry is all bullshit now, because it is an industry.

Obviously, nobody should expect therapy or meds to solve the problem immediately in whole, but they sure as hell shouldn't be making our problems worse.
Meeh, we were there already. Physically there just isn't really anything, that can fuck you up more. :feelskek: Sure for some people there might be an emotional rebound, if their expectations aren't met and bite maybe more off than they can chew. But that's not therapie's fault and as I said, mental problems become worse with time. Failed therapy or not. ;)

If you want to keep shilling for the mental health industry because you've experienced some placebo effect, that's fine, but don't expect those of us who've been forced through it for years and got even more fucked up from it to give it another chance just because you posted some words on a web forum.
Well "forced". Maybe that's the crux of the matter?

There is just no good reason to not do it (individually and societally), without major conspirative brain gymnastics.

The principles of psychological treatment are based on neurobiology a hard science (besides psychoeducation) in its core.

Ever tought about potential first timers in which the general dismissiveness here might contribute towards self-fulfilling prophecies of negative therapeutic outcome?

Stop projecting with this anecdotal evidence accusations jfl.

Last edited:
But that's not therapie's fault
Even if it doesn't directly make things worse, it's still wasting your time, and your money unless you have no-copay insurance or government subsidies.

There is just no good reason to not do it (individually and societally), without major conspirative brain gymnastics.
Avoid time and money cost if nothing else.

The principles of psychological treatment are based on neurobiology a hard science
Lmao no psychology is a soft science that's been politicized and otherwise distorted into borderline pseudoscience.

Ever tought about potential first timers in which the general dismissiveness here might contribute towards self-fulfilling prophecies of negative therapeutic outcome?
If the therapist herself can't convince you of the efficacy of her own practice better than some losers on the internet, that should tell you enough about it.

Stop projecting with this anecdotal evidence accusations jfl.
Hey, it's mine against yours, the only difference being I have others' anecdotes to back mine up.

If I ever get a female therapist I will instantly cancel

If your problems are "solved" by paying a therapist to listen to you whine, they weren't real problems to begin with.

I used to go to therapy but stopped because I knew that even though she said I could "tell her anything" it was a lie. She once compared me not liking fact that im pale to racism and would never actually address my problems. Also meds are bullshit the side effects outweigh any benefits and i've never found one that's worked in the slightest.

Even if it doesn't directly make things worse, it's still wasting your time, and your money unless you have no-copay insurance or government subsidies.
Avoid time and money cost if nothing else.
The potential gain outweighs the cost.

Lmao no psychology is a soft science that's been politicized and otherwise distorted into borderline pseudoscience.
Psychology overall - maybe. This seems to be a problem of academic sensationalism to me. The relevant part for treatment and underlying medicinical principles not.

If the therapist herself can't convince you of the efficacy of her own practice better than some losers on the internet, that should tell you enough about it.
1) Often it doesn't even come to a first contact. It's already hard enough as it is for potential clients. You are not helping.
2) Mental illness aside, the users here have a special level of being brainwashed (using this term in lack of a more neutral one). The therapist will simply not know what he is dealing with power level wise. He will just assume you're the basic mental guy, but if he can't explain it to you, why it should help, at least roughly, switch ngl. :feelskek: The better go-to guy would be the psychiatrist, but chances are he is under time pressure, so...

Hey, it's mine against yours, the only difference being I have others' anecdotes to back mine up.
:feelsseriously: Where did I use my own "success" as an argument?

Last edited:
If your problems are "solved" by paying a therapist to listen to you whine, they weren't real problems to begin with.
This.

Therapy is trash in this case

Therapy is a scam, ((they)) are just tricking low iq normans into giving them money

The potential gain outweighs the cost.
You could say the same thing about lottery tickets. That doesn't make lottery tickets a worthwhile investment. For every person who's ever made it big from the lottery, there are thousands more who cheated themselves out of vanilla lattes from Starbucks.

The relevant part for treatment and underlying medicinical principles not.
Why should we trust a medicinal practice based on pseudoscience?

1) Often it doesn't even come to a first contact.
Probably has a lot to do with the low efficacy being common knowledge among most people.

The therapist will simply not know what he is dealing with power level wise.
If she can't figure it out by talking to you, she's a quack. It's not like inceldom is outside modern psychology's understanding. And if you don't trust her enough to be honest to the point where she can, there's probably a good reason for it.

The better go-to guy would be the psychiatrist,
You mean the one with the most horror stories centered around him?

Where did I use my own "success" as an argument?
I figured it was implied, seeing as you haven't provided anything else.

I was referred for anxiety therapy once. Never went. Doing fine now. Would've been the exact same if I'd gone.