Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The rise of religious nationalism in currylands

Mahmoud

Mahmoud

Officer
★★
A lot of people might hear one or two things about Hindu extremists or Islamists in media these days, usually in a religious conflict. But few know the actual reasons.

Now, I can’t speak for sandcels but as a Muslim Indiacel, I’ve definitely seen the SURGE of conflict. Starting from the late 1970s, it has hit its peaks in 2002, 2014-16 and now in 2020. Same with Pakistan.

You’ve to realise how India and Pakistan work on a social level. The urban areas which are sheltered and the rural areas which are stuck in 12th century. Women cover their heads, aren’t allowed to go outside with their man, that type of stuff.

The urban areas are hella cucked. They hold LGBTQIA marches and talk about intersectionalism on Twitter. In recent ages there has been an exposure to Western aesthetics and a very small urban elite has capitalised on it, producing Chads like this
7CF5B1D0 6CDC 49C6 B970 C1520E2BF3FA

This guy isn’t some Bollywood actor, he’s a nobody fitness blogger that came up on my insta feed. These people can afford a better diet, generally are much much richer than your average Pajeet on the street who look like this:
880C3D85 E6DA 4167 896D 805CDF09D214

This diversion has caused a MASSIVE insecurity complex amongst the lower 20-40% of society. Keep in mind that the subcontinent is literally the worst place when it comes to social inequity. And this applies to all fields.
So where do these people get intimacy or sex? They can’t. Poor households in India and Pakistan are extremely restrictive towards sexual behaviour. They either go to Facebook to message random thots where they pretty much created the bobs and vagene meme or try to blame it on minorities (Muslims in India, Hindus, Ahmadiyas, Kalash in Pakistan) and rape their women.

Hindu Nationalists were trying to get currycels get forced married to Muslim women in Kashmir (that was shut down by the government thankfully), while Pakistan tries to do the same with its minority populations.

This rage was fully personified when Bajrang Dal (a Hindu Nationalist Extremist organisation) went on a hunting spree in Bombay during Valentine’s Day hunting down couples who were “celebrating Western culture”. “Western culture” is the boogeyman, because it allows for hypergamy. And they’re not really wrong, are they?

Everything boils down to inceldom. Inceldom has fried men’s brains for centuries and they’ve gone to different heights to cope with it, most notably war.

Last edited:
Hindu Nationalists were trying to get currycels get forced married to Muslim women in Kashmir
based, I support that

maybe they could create a trade deal with china and exchange Kashmir muslim foids and Uyghur foids and help each other with the surplus male thing

based, I support that

maybe they could create a trade deal with china and exchange Kashmir muslim foids and Uyghur foids and help each other with the surplus male thing
The female shortage in India isn’t a problem for most since its largely limited to higher caste Hindu curries aborting their foids. Lower castes, South Indians and Muslims have balanced sex ratios. The former stock ends up migrating anyway to wageslave in the West. Actually, that makes even more sense, violence has escalated in Northern parts of India as sex ratios keep climbing. We just had the worst riot in a few years of history in Delhi 4 months ago. Police had to get down to shooting and killing rather than use the typical riot police tactics to calm down the population.

brutal. I have Muslim curry relatives who constantly complain about no jobs
they tell me it's over for Muslim currycels there. no money , no one hires them too

Subhuman curries seething that they cant get muslim foids, white cock only my friend

The female shortage in India isn’t a problem for most since its largely limited to higher caste Hindu curries aborting their foids. Lower castes, South Indians and Muslims have balanced sex ratios. The former stock ends up migrating anyway to wageslave in the West. Actually, that makes even more sense, violence has escalated in Northern parts of India as sex ratios keep climbing. We just had the worst riot in a few years of history in Delhi 4 months ago. Police had to get down to shooting and killing rather than use the typical riot police tactics to calm down the population.
It is not about higher caste, but region like Haryana. Delhi riots was because of stupid politicians and judges dealing with illiterate dadis with kid gloves.

The urban areas are hella cucked. They hold LGBTQIA marches and talk about intersectionalism on Twitter.

Just imagine a bunch of street-shitters doing some LGBTQIA rally so that they look "modern" and can fit in with the west.

giphy.gif

Curries never cease to amaze me. They need to realize that whatever they do will always be seen as "try hard cringe". JFL.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Just imagine a bunch of street-shitters doing some LGBTQIA rally so that they look "modern" and can fit in with the west.

giphy.gif

Curries never cease to amaze me. They need to realize that whatever they do will always be seen as "try hard cringe". JFL.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Lemme show you a pic
Delhi pride parade 3 770x3382

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Those are I guess one of the best looking curry intersex I have ever seen.

They generally look like these:

hijra.jpg
f7aa9d21-43f7-423f-9094-f4f9cd989875.jpg

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

vomitfuel. These people are mentally ill yet society encourages and promotes this shit. Clown world.

vomitfuel. These people are mentally ill yet society encourages and promotes this shit. Clown world.

They are not "trannies", they are "intersex".

They are born with a real genetic condition that makes them both male and female (they have boobs and dicks etc.). All such people are generally abandoned by their family and end up in brothels. So their only way to survive is by selling sex. For obvious reasons, most of them are mentally ill and suffer from different hormonal problems. If the gov or society really wants to help them, they need to put real effort for rehabilitation. But instead, they are encouraging their ""lifestyle"" to be adopted by the masses, because western overlords want them to be in that way.

Trannies (transexuals) are whimsical mentally fucked up males (or females) who pretend to become females (or males) so that they can get sex or engage in other sexually degenerate activities, like pedophilia. These people are completely driven by lust. I'm fine with intersex people if they act normal, but I am very wary of trannies. Trannies are dangerous.

They are not "trannies", they are "intersex".

They are born with a real genetic condition that makes them both male and female (they have boobs and dicks etc.). All such people are generally abandoned by their family and end up in brothels. So their only way to survive is by selling sex. For obvious reasons, most of them are mentally ill and suffer from different hormonal problems. If the gov or society really wants to help them, they need to put real effort for rehabilitation. But instead, they are encouraging their ""lifestyle"" to be adopted by the masses, because western overlords want them to be in that way.

Trannies (transexuals) are whimsical mentally fucked up males (or females) who pretend to become females (or males) so that they can get sex or engage in other sexually degenerate activities, like pedophilia. These people are completely driven by lust. I'm fine with intersex people if they act normal, but I am very wary of trannies. Trannies are dangerous.

oh lol i didnt read your post properly so i assumed they were trannies, well its hard to tell the difference between trannies and intersex anyway JFL.

But yeah, i have nothing against actual intersex people as their genetic abnormalities are out of their control. But BIOLOGICAL men and women who are making a CONSCIOUS DECISION to PERFORM THE ACTION of gender transition are mentally ill because they are trying to defy biology and nature by trying to become the opposite sex. Their ACTIONS are IN THEIR CONTROL, so it makes no sense for TRANNIES to say that they were just "born that way"

But yeah, i have nothing against actual intersex people as their genetic abnormalities are out of their control.

Exactly. They are in the same situation like us.

But BIOLOGICAL men and women who are making a CONSCIOUS DECISION to PERFORM THE ACTION of gender transition are mentally ill because they are trying to defy biology and nature by trying to become the opposite sex. Their ACTIONS are IN THEIR CONTROL, so it makes no sense for TRANNIES to say that they were just "born that way"

These are extremely dangerous people, but at the same time, they are the most powerful people. One such example is Jessica Yaniv "Wax My Balls"

Last edited:
A lot of people might hear one or two things about Hindu extremists or Islamists in media these days, usually in a religious conflict. But few know the actual reasons.

Now, I can’t speak for sandcels but as a Muslim Indiacel, I’ve definitely seen the SURGE of conflict. Starting from the late 1970s, it has hit its peaks in 2002, 2014-16 and now in 2020. Same with Pakistan.

You’ve to realise how India and Pakistan work on a social level. The urban areas which are sheltered and the rural areas which are stuck in 12th century. Women cover their heads, aren’t allowed to go outside with their man, that type of stuff.

The urban areas are hella cucked. They hold LGBTQIA marches and talk about intersectionalism on Twitter. In recent ages there has been an exposure to Western aesthetics and a very small urban elite has capitalised on it, producing Chads like this
View attachment 269179
This guy isn’t some Bollywood actor, he’s a nobody fitness blogger that came up on my insta feed. These people can afford a better diet, generally are much much richer than your average Pajeet on the street who look like this:
View attachment 269182
This diversion has caused a MASSIVE insecurity complex amongst the lower 20-40% of society. Keep in mind that the subcontinent is literally the worst place when it comes to social inequity. And this applies to all fields.
So where do these people get intimacy or sex? They can’t. Poor households in India and Pakistan are extremely restrictive towards sexual behaviour. They either go to Facebook to message random thots where they pretty much created the bobs and vagene meme or try to blame it on minorities (Muslims in India, Hindus, Ahmadiyas, Kalash in Pakistan) and rape their women.

Hindu Nationalists were trying to get currycels get forced married to Muslim women in Kashmir (that was shut down by the government thankfully), while Pakistan tries to do the same with its minority populations.

This rage was fully personified when Bajrang Dal (a Hindu Nationalist Extremist organisation) went on a hunting spree in Bombay during Valentine’s Day hunting down couples who were “celebrating Western culture”. “Western culture” is the boogeyman, because it allows for hypergamy. And they’re not really wrong, are they?

Everything boils down to inceldom. Inceldom has fried men’s brains for centuries and they’ve gone to different heights to cope with it, most notably war.
Cope, if you think your inceldom is because of cultural restriction on sex. Cultural restriction is on women. It is good because there is promise of getting a virgin wife. But because of sex ratio imbalance no brides available for some portion of the men. Still sexual restriction is a good thing because it lessens the proportion of wifeless men.
Hindu Nationalists were trying to get currycels get forced married to Muslim women in Kashmir
Muslim women who were actually intially Hindu kashmiris who were forcefully converted to islam . This happened in the past, along with the massive genocide of hindus in the kashmir valley carried out by Muslims.

Last edited: