Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The rising tide of "asexuality" is the biggest threat to the blackpill movement

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Not just because more and more females will claim they are asexual because Chad wont fuck them so they just remain without sex, but also because incels in denial are starting to call themselves asexual as a cope for their failures.
These incels are kissless virgins but will claim "I'm not interested in sex" (similar to how MGTOWers claim they dont want relationships).
This is the true threat to the rise of the blackpill knowledge. You will have incels that are frustrated with their situation and almost learn about the blackpill but then some bluepiller tells them they are asexual and they run with it to cope.
It also allows them to joing the LGBT community and feel like they have friends.

How about an asexual movement advocating for the abolition of the female gender (a common source of violence and barbarism amongst males) and transcending sexual reproduction?

In my dreams, though....

At least if it becomes an acceptable excuse you can use it if people point out how you never get laid or date.

Asexual is such an obvious cope I doubt normies even take them seriously

Asexual is such an obvious cope I doubt normies even take them seriously
Lol its already being taken seriously. Sexless normies are saying "I'm not incel because I'm asexual"
Remember that these are the same people that believe it's okay to cut off a boys penis because he says hes a girl, so there's no limit to what they will accept

Lol its already being taken seriously. Sexless normies are saying "I'm not incel because I'm asexual"
Remember that these are the same people that believe it's okay to cut off a boys penis because he says hes a girl, so there's no limit to what they will accept
I'm talking about real normies not fringe SJW lunatics.

Nobody is born asexual. Asexuality is a level of hatred unknown. Most real asexuals are HatePilled.

Why bother? Women already see incels as natural asexuals. For them there's no fucking way such an ugly male could develop passionate feelings about them, right? That's exactly why they creep out and make bold claims such as being asexual themselves, to not let the dirty inkels touch them with a 50 ft pole.

Also everytime a woman says she is asexual = she wants Chad

Men will be forced to concede they are "aces" (even though they aren't) just so foids will feel less sexually threatened by a man's inherent loneliness.

It's fucking ridiculous. Calling yourself asexual if you aren't (forced asexual) is exactly the same as an incel. The next step will be that "incel" is a bad word, and somehow "forace" (forced asexual) is less toxic

Only men with testosterone deficiency could possibly think that they are asexual. If you do have a normal libido, I find it quite impossible to cope that hard. However, it is better to pretend for others that you are asexual than to reveal yourself as sexually unsuccessful, but that is another question.

How about an asexual movement advocating for the abolition of the female gender (a common source of violence and barbarism amongst males) and transcending sexual reproduction?
it would be possible if we had artificial wombs