Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The road to leanmaxxing begins now.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
Im a fat fuck and want to be thinspo tier in terms of body shape. Maybe this will also help pronounce my facial features as the fat is covering up what could be slightly more attractive. I need to lose 100 pounds by the end of the year to be considered in the healthy range for my BMI. 3 day fast starts now no bullshit. Anyone that wants to start leanmaxxing should do this 3 day water fast with me, no snakeoil bullshit just water and nothing else until Thursday morning. Longest I fasted was around 35 hrs so this should be interesting.

Auschwitzmaxxing

Im a fat fuck and want to be thinspo tier in terms of body shape. Maybe this will also help pronounce my facial features as the fat is covering up what could be slightly more attractive. I need to lose 100 pounds by the end of the year to be considered in the healthy range for my BMI. 3 day fast starts now no bullshit. Anyone that wants to start leanmaxxing should do this 3 day water fast with me, no snakeoil bullshit just water and nothing else until Thursday morning. Longest I fasted was around 35 hrs so this should be interesting.

unless you're carry a fuck ton of muscle and can bench 400 lbs or so, you'll need to hit 18 bmi before you start to look lean

only long time gymcels can hit over 20 bmi while natty and still be lean

leannmaxxing at below six feet won't work, you'll feel light, weak as shit and ready to be mogged

i tried waterfasting it really destroys your motivation to live, also ruins mood couldn't even enjoy gaming don't do it enjoy the few copes you have in life over anyway for you

My BMI is 12.6

Also ive been fat my entire life so I have no concept of what Id look like skinny, this could possible boost my SMV so its worth a shot ive got nothing left to lose in terms of looks.

Ffs 3 day fast, I had breakfast 30 minutes ago and I'm still hungry

Maybe this will also help pronounce my facial features as the fat is covering up what could be slightly more attractive
I realized my face looks better at 20%+ bodyfat. When I dropped to 15%, it looked like a fucking babyface. Fucked either way, either a fatso with a manly face or an old-looking kid with abs

Let's do it together

Thank you for reminding me of this existing, im gonna do it for 7 days. i wish you luck.

Thank you for reminding me of this existing, im gonna do it for 7 days. i wish you luck.
This 3 day shit is giving me anxiety. 7 days sounds like hell but I also wish u luck as it is something I wish to eventually work up to in life to the point where one week out of the month every month is a 7 day fast.

This 3 day shit is giving me anxiety. 7 days sounds like hell but I also wish u luck as it is something I wish to eventually work up to in life to the point where one week out of the month every month is a 7 day fast.
it is all about resolve man.

I recommend you start with the 16/8 fasting first. Because if you go hard right from the beginning, the weight loss won't be sustainable, not to mention you're probably not used to not eat for long periods of time. Start with two meals a day, at 12 Pm and 8 PM first. After a few weeks, proceed with one meal a day, preferably the dinner. After 3 months of fasting, eat at maintenance for 3 or 4 weeks and then repeat with the one meal a day. Trust me, its much better to go progressive than to go all in at once. Also, start doing weight lifting, you will replace the fat with muscle and you will certainly look way better.

Eating is a huge cope so you need a huge balls to actually extract the benefits from the fasting or your ass will just return to the same state from the future refeeds.

Don’t do 3 days that’s stupid. You should do 1 day a week. The difference between the two is it’s easier to stick to 1 day a week than 3 days, it will be easier on your body and you won’t feel like shit for a whole 3 days.

I've been as low as 55kg (still in puberty) at age 18, I spent years at 71-75kg, i've been stocky 81kg with 18% bodyfat, i've been as fat as 92kg (5ft10). No body type i had appealed to women, but I def got more subhuman treatment at both the low end and high end of the scales.

I felt better at 75kg-76kg tbh. (currently 79kg)