Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The root of the incel problem is planned children and birth control. YOU RARELY SEE A FEMALE ONLYCHILD ULTIMATE BLACKPILL NO ONE WANTS DAUGHTERS

• Thread starter Ugly_equals_Death
  • Start date
Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
Title. Tbh it sounds very simple and people will say "no it is hypergamy the media and daa jooos!!1!1" but honestle the inballance male to female ratio is the real problem. I mean incels wouldnt exist if there where an excess of young females. And ((science)) says shit like, in good times more boys are born. But this isnt even an explenation because even with the natural excess of males (more male sperm is produced due to higher premature death rate of men) the ratio wouldnt be this fucked up like it is today in young generations.

And i am talking about the west, not about places like asia or muslim countrys.

And my explenation is this.

People dont want daughters they want sons, males and females hate daughters. Women hate each other and men hate women they cant fuck.

And this leads to a very specific reproduction pattern:

People start a family and get there first child

-->if its a son they stop reproducing OR get another child
-->if its a daughter they ALLWAYS get another child

-->if they have 2 female children they ALLWAYS STOP REPRODUCING! no one wants 3 daughters.
-->if they hit the number of children they can provide for they usually stop reproducing (white people do it like this usually)

If they have 2 children its most of the time a older sister and a brother or 2 daughters.
If they have one child its allways a son.

You rarely see a female onlychild or a younger sister and older brother because NORMIES ARE BLACKPILLED THEY KNOW SONS ARE BETTER THEN DAUGHTERS THEY DONT WANT TO RAISE CHADS HOLES.

No matter what they say look at the numbers look what they do. Also if you see people with 3 children its most of the time 3 sons or 2 sons 1 daughter because people who have 2 daughter stop reproducing no one in the world can take the burdon to raise 3 daughters, no one, if they hit the 2 daughters mark they instantly stop. 2 daughters is the most a man can take, no sane mane would risk raising 3 times chads whore.

TLDR: no one wants a daughter, and 2 daughters is the MAXIMUM a man can bare to have, while hed be happy to have 20 sons.

true,why have a daughter when you can have a son

I once knew a foid that had 5 sisters because her dad kept trying for a daughter. Just LOL

People start a family and get there first child

-->if its a son they stop reproducing OR get another child
-->if its a daughter they ALLWAYS get another child

-->if they have 2 female children they ALLWAYS STOP REPRODUCING! no one wants 3 daughters.
-->if they hit the number of children they can provide for they usually stop reproducing (white people do it like this usually)

I've noticed this a lot so I can vouch for it. High, high IQ.

Women are literally worshipped idk what you're on

I prefer to not have children at all than raise smt that will be used as a cum dumpster tbh.

Cope, more young women wouldn’t change anything besides further expanding chad’s harem.

I would rather have daughters in this era. I would try to make them into e-celebs and try to NEET off that as long as they live with me. If she wants to move out hopefully we mantain a good relationship and she sends me money every month as thanks for helping start her career. Way easier for them to make a living off of social media then for your son to become a professional athlete or something.

It won't be hard to find stuff for them to do that men would enjoy watching. And if they are under 13 it's against the terms of service of most social media for them to have their own account so I can be the "owner" of it all. There was an /asmr/ board on 8chan and they kept deleting threads of younger girls if they started getting popular because older girls couldn't compete! Look up "gymnastics challenge" on youtube and stuff like that.

Raising sons who grow up to be incel is more cucked. With a daughter if you're really uncomfortable with her disobeying you just kick her out when she's 18. She'll find another guy to take care of her and be able to reproduce.

Yey, in my school there were so many female only childs. OP is coping hard. Plus I know many people who don't have children yet and they say the want a girl.

AFAIK the gender ratio is only slightly unbalanced in most countiries.

It's not the main culprit to inceldom, but the 20/80 -rule: Women in OLD want to just fuck the Chads, who are the top 20% of men (or even less).

They might settle with their looksmatch, but only when they are older and aged out (AF/BB).

High IQ, daughters are a pain in the ass to raise

I can see you've thought about it logically OP.

Sadly, there's pussywhipped men that don't think about it logically and decide they want a daughter.

Title. Tbh it sounds very simple and people will say "no it is hypergamy the media and daa jooos!!1!1" but honestle the inballance male to female ratio is the real problem. I mean incels wouldnt exist if there where an excess of young females.

100% bullshit

I study in a faggy art field, there are basically 50%-50% male-female ratio here, but I believe about half of the men are gay, which mean straight men would have a big advantage since there would be 2 girls for each man.

However, I am just as invisible there as I am on a room with 90% men. Even a fat girl treats me like she is too good for me (the few moments when I had the displeasure of interacting with that beast) Girls don't give a shit about you just because you are a minority, they can have 1 men for 100 girls and they would still find a way to fuck the top Chads using the internet and call all the others "creeps".

I feel stupid, suddenly.

We know it's true in China, yet I had never considered that it may also be true in the rest of the world.

Agreed,I've heard of enough dads that want a daughter aka. "Dad's princess"
I also heard woman want people with good personalities regardles of looks :soy:.
No tbh youre may be right but i think the majority wants sons and i am not only talking about men the more important part is women want sons, a man has nothing to say in a relationship in 2019.

I once knew a foid that had 5 sisters because her dad kept trying for a daughter. Just LOL
Sad shit

They also say if more boys are being born, that we are close to a war or conflict.
This may not be true. Just look at south korea. More boys than girls and no war. The goverment keeps feminizing the society an those left over men commit suicide. South korea is the ultimate incel hell and soon the west will look like this.

This may not be true. Just look at south korea. More boys than girls and no war. The goverment keeps feminizing the society an those left over men commit suicide. South korea is the ultimate incel hell and soon the west will look like this.

We have to restore our manlines and start to fight back with our bare hands.

The all hoed around when they were younger and married cucky white guys, just LOL.

What?
i thought you meant to say the dad was trying for a son

>excess of young females
>none of them like you
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

They also say if more boys are being born, that we are close to a war or conflict.
War conflicts are a simple solution to most problems the government faces. it hardens the boys, kills off over population, lowers the price on real estate, brings the country together through more tightly knit communities(lower population). Some of these benefits are abstract and can't be measured but there truly aren't many negatives from war (if it's your country that starts it(USA at least, the country known world wide for starting "pointless" wars)).

I prefer to not have children at all than raise smt that will be used as a cum dumpster tbh.

not gonna lie, if I ever get rich enough to not work at all, I'd adopt a bunch of kids and just raise them wholesomely.

this movie is pretty much about a guy who's wife cheated on him, he copes with society walking over him by ignoring it, which leads to some mental illness where he has this split personality of not giving a fuck, but even though he did so much wrong in his life, his relationship with his kids is based. For me, cutting out the wife and having such a family would be very fulfilling.

Why would anyone want a daughter ? Even women hate women

God, this is so true... I have seen this 100%

I would rather have daughters in this era. I would try to make them into e-celebs and try to NEET off that as long as they live with me. If she wants to move out hopefully we mantain a good relationship and she sends me money every month as thanks for helping start her career. Way easier for them to make a living off of social media then for your son to become a professional athlete or something.

It won't be hard to find stuff for them to do that men would enjoy watching. And if they are under 13 it's against the terms of service of most social media for them to have their own account so I can be the "owner" of it all. There was an /asmr/ board on 8chan and they kept deleting threads of younger girls if they started getting popular because older girls couldn't compete! Look up "gymnastics challenge" on youtube and stuff like that.

Raising sons who grow up to be incel is more cucked. With a daughter if you're really uncomfortable with her disobeying you just kick her out when she's 18. She'll find another guy to take care of her and be able to reproduce.
Just 7 supergirlsmaxx theory confirmed bro!

Also...

I too have noticed this strange child math thing irl too!

It's because boys/men grow up and take care of their old parents and foids just split and ignore them. I've seen that irl too.

Also...

It's because boys/men grow up and take care of their old parents and foids just split and ignore them. I've seen that irl too.
Cope its because females are sociopathic idiots who have shitty eugenic fascist personalities.

Also...

Mr Rylett’s channels feature girls who reportedly earned $20,000 (£15,250) a month.

So that guy fucked up but you don't have to "molest" or "force" them to do anything.
Just find a trending video topic and ask if they want to do it. They can make a lot of money and buy whatever they want.

Abortion is mirder and every woman who aborts should be shot in the head

So that guy fucked up but you don't have to "molest" or "force" them to do anything.
Just find a trending video topic and ask if they want to do it. They can make a lot of money and buy whatever they want.
I didn't know the details. Tit wrapping 2 look smaller? Damn. Lol.

But yeah. Open the cam app and you got a dancing foid monkey! So dumb.