The rules about antisemitism, racism, etc. are unclear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sans

Sans

Survivor of the Incel Genocide
-
I just read chesscel’s ban appeal, and one of the reasons he got banned was for saying “I hate Jewish people”. He stated that he thought it would be okay because he had seen others do it. @Ryo_Hazuki responded by saying that that’s the worst possible excuse.

However, I feel that @chesscel does have a point.

I see a TON of things that could be considered anti Semitic. It ranges from outright “I hate Jewish people” posts to jokes such as Holocaust jokes, the “happy merchant” picture and stuff like “Hmm, I wonder who could be behind this post?” and it goes unpunished.

How are we supposed to know what kind of Jew jokes (or serious posts about them) are okay and what aren’t? The rules should be more clear about them.

The same goes with racism and race bait. Chesscel got a 30% warning for saying “bbc?” as a joke while many posts actually arguing about how (insert race here) can’t be incel, or outright saying the N word among other stuff that cucks would deem “racist”.

Shouldn’t it all be clamped down on, or none of it? It seems very confusing.

I don’t hate Jews (or anyone), and I don’t believe in any of the race pills, but I’m seeing a lot of users get warned for small things that could be considered racebait/antisemitism/etc. while many others go unpunished, and it is quite confusing Is there a certain level of “severity” that warrants a warning? The rules should be made clearer.

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

Discord - Regi#5895
-
Idk, ask the Jews over at the BBC

Eskimocel

Eskimocel

Mogged from Perugia to Bratislava
-
Antisemitism and "bbc" only impacts two mods anyways.

StormlitAqua

StormlitAqua

This is not my fault. I was created.
-
I agree with you about racebait. I had to stop posting for a while during a former moderator's tyrannical reign where anything that questioned the sketchy-at-best colored self-hate train known as "JBW" was considered race bait. I haven't really gotten back into posting since. Really drew me away and it's very sad. I cannot actively express my opinions relating to inceldom and race due to poor moderation on the issue. Others have done this, but not nearly as bad as that former moderator's.

Eskimocel

Eskimocel

Mogged from Perugia to Bratislava
-
Leaving a reply here to see a loss of 2 posts on my post count because the thread will be removed.

Sans

Sans

-
Leaving a reply here to see a loss of 2 posts on my post count because the thread will be removed.
Why will the thread be removed? It’s a legitimate concern.

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

Discord - Regi#5895
-
Why will the thread be removed? It’s a legitimate concern.
I have never seen a meta and feedback thread with an ending message of more than 2 lines. Usually they just delete the thread if they don't want it here or lock it. Good luck trying to debate with moderation staff here without conversations or threads being locked jfl

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

Rotmaxxing
-
Full free speech would be nice, but I think the mods have to remove some too extreme posts/opinions, due legal reasons

Sans

Sans

-
I have never seen a meta and feedback thread with an ending message of more than 2 lines. Usually they just delete the thread if they don't want it here or lock it. Good luck trying to debate with moderation staff here without conversations or threads being locked jfl
I’m not trying to debate, I’m just confused about the rules.

I’ve never been warned for racebait or antisemitism and I don’t plan to either. I just wonder why some posts of that nature get warned and others do unpunished.

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

Discord - Regi#5895
-

I’ve never been warned for racebait or antisemitism and I don’t plan to either. I just wonder why some posts of that nature get warned and others do unpunished.
90% warning not open for further replies. Unless you sperg out they will never elaborate beyond "because it is"

Toadman

Toadman

Mythic
-

"antisemitism" "racism" is not allowed but u need to be report it probably

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
I absolutely despise jews and wish them the worst

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
Here’s the only plausible answer to your question: Money.

Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
I don't like the JBW cope, it's like some trash ethnic incel wants me to fuck his mom, because he has a cuckold fetish. It's unnatural, they posted hundreds of threads about this retarded concept (JBW), what are they doing?

It's ok to show racial inequalities, it's not ok to spread cryptocuckism, like for example this JBW meme, which is insane. If you are a curry and you fetishized the white man, state it clearly, say everyone that you are a cuck and you want me to fuck your sister/mother while you cry and talk about how privileged I am.

Honeypot

Honeypot

PacifistERcel
-
I agree with you about racebait. I had to stop posting for a while during a former moderator's tyrannical reign where anything that questioned the sketchy-at-best colored self-hate train known as "JBW" was considered race bait. I haven't really gotten back into posting since. Really drew me away and it's very sad. I cannot actively express my opinions relating to inceldom and race due to poor moderation on the issue. Others have done this, but not nearly as bad as that former moderator's.
Gee I wonder what mod is behind this

yeshuallah

yeshuallah

Mythic
-

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
The rules are pretty much that you can be racist torwards whites but not towards anyone else

SergeantIncel

SergeantIncel

Admin
-
You miss the point. Ryo said that claiming that this user should be allowed to break the rules because others do is a bad excuse, and it is. The problem is the user chose to not report / to ignore rule-breaking content and instead tried to blend in his own, and failed. When he got caught, he pointed to others and used their content as a red herring.

Rules are guidelines, and based on intensity and frequency of rule-breaking, past history, and behavior of a user in general a mod may choose to send a warning if appropriate. If a user posts "lol" in the main forum a mod may send a low effort verbal warning if the user is new, or a 20% if he's a repeat offender and has already been warned in the past, or he may send nothing if he doesn't see it and no one reports it - because mods aren't omniscient.

All in all, use your head, it's not difficult not to get warned, there's plenty of users that have been active for a long time and have no warnings whatsoever. Moreover, you seem to be basing yourself on second or third-hand information of this user's warnings, which means you don't know his profile, past history, possible alts or discussions he has had with mods in the past, discussions about the user between mods, etc.

90% warning not open for further replies. Unless you sperg out they will never elaborate beyond "because it is"
Gee I wonder what mod is behind this
Irrelevancy like this is why feedback threads are locked.

-
Forgot to add, if you have more questions feel free to PM me and I'll explain in more detail. WithoutMe has added some new pointers to the FAQ that may help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.