Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The sad reason why I gymcel

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
Due to my short stature, extremely ugly facial deformities, thin wrists, and recent balding, all my life I have been the target of bullying and ridicule. Not only have females bullied me for my appearance, but normies and chads have also taunted me and suffered no repercussions from it. Even in college, people still make fun of me. For example last month, a group of two females just pointed at me and started laughing for no reason. I had to sit in my fucking lecture full of tears, and ofc nobody wanted to be my partner for the group assignment either. In the past, I have never taken vengeance against any of my wrongdoers. I just sat in my room and cried afterwards.

I gymcel purely to become stronger. The next time someone bullies me, I want to unleash 20 years of agony and ridcule onto them in the form of broken bones and open wounds. I want to beat them so badly that, nobody in my college will make fun of me ever again.

I want to beat them so badly that, nobody in my college will make fun of me ever again.

Unfortunately we are not allowed to do that. Men who fight back will be seen as psychopaths. Most likely you will get suspended. This is ridiculous. We as men are not allowed to fight back, to live the true nature of what is being a man all about. Instead we have to endure such treatments.

Due to my short stature, extremely ugly facial deformities, thin wrists, and recent balding, all my life I have been the target of bullying and ridicule. Not only have females bullied me for my appearance, but normies and chads have also taunted me and suffered no repercussions from it. Even in college, people still make fun of me. For example last month, a group of two females just pointed at me and started laughing for no reason. I had to sit in my fucking lecture full of tears, and ofc nobody wanted to be my partner for the group assignment either. In the past, I have never taken vengeance against any of my wrongdoers. I just sat in my room and cried afterwards.

I gymcel purely to become stronger. The next time someone bullies me, I want to unleash 20 years of agony and ridcule onto them in the form of broken bones and open wounds. I want to beat them so badly that, nobody in my college will make fun of me ever again.

Lifting weights is not that effective I would know I used to be able to press 400lbs and could lift a lot believe me,what you want is to join a martial arts gym with real sparring and believe me you will get more ripped than you will ever lifting weights and be able to fight and have real confidence.

Unfortunately we are not allowed to do that. Men who fight back will be seen as psychopaths. Most likely you will get suspended. This is ridiculous. We as men are not allowed to fight back, to live the true nature of what is being a man all about. Instead we have to endure such treatments.
That's a good point. I'm just tired of all this pain dude, it would be nice for a wrongdoer to feel what we have felt.
Lifting weights is not that effective I would know I used to be able to press 400lbs and could lift a lot believe me,what you want is to join a martial arts gym with real sparring and believe me you will get more ripped than you will ever lifting weights and be able to fight and have real confidence.
That is a good idea, I will start my research

Strength and additional muscle mass that you can build does not improve your physical fighting capabilities by much at all, very little infact.

You need to build technique and speed if you want to actually be able to fight people and win, its completely different functionality to lifting/muscle gain.

Also, even if you train, you need to fight people, you need to learn to take hits, there are plenty of people who can learn to fight, but theres a difference between learning how to fight, and taking hits, you need to learn to be able to take blows and not become overwhelmed and disoriented, you can only train this by actually being hit, fucking hard, from all directions. Those kinds of fighting gyms are pretty rare now I think, for health and safety reasons obviously.

Last edited:
Muscles give guys delusions of competence. As other have said, you'd be far better off learning how to fight.
Actually you'd be far better off not trying to fight at all, but you probably already know that.

Try walking around with with your chest puffed out as far as it goes and a really pissed off looking scowl on your face until you bulk up proper.

Sounds silly but we are apes and in the animal kingdom sometimes acting bigger and meaner is all it takes get predators off your back.

Based gymcel. Keep it up boyo, we are with you.

You must fight the injustice by youREself. God has abandoned us. We must take mother nature our bitch. Keep pushing your limit in the gym. The day of retribution will be glorious.

Strength and additional muscle mass that you can build does not improve your physical fighting capabilities by much at all, very little infact.

You need to build technique and speed if you want to actually be able to fight people and win, its completely different functionality to lifting/muscle gain.

Also, even if you train, you need to fight people, you need to learn to take hits, there are plenty of people who can learn to fight, but theres a difference between learning how to fight, and taking hits, you need to learn to be able to take blows and not become overwhelmed and disoriented, you can only train this by actually being hit, fucking hard, from all directions. Those kinds of fighting gyms are pretty rare now I think, for health and safety reasons obviously.

I have black belt in tkd from when I was a teen and that gym they trained and sparred at like 80% and I have a purple in bjj where you train at full capacity and learn how to survive and escape off your back having said this the most effective training I've ever done was not in any club with an instructor but with my brother and friends in a back yard with boxing gloves going at it some times like 90% and while many times it got out of hand
it was the most confident fear reducing training I've ever because it had the mental effect at play so that is something to consider.

Muscles give guys delusions of competence. As other have said, you'd be far better off learning how to fight.
Actually you'd be far better off not trying to fight at all, but you probably already know that.
Bodybuilding exists so you don't HAVE to fight. If you have bigger muscles than the next man he won't want to fuck with you, even though it won't make a punch to the face or kick to the knee any less painful or damaging.

Bodybuilding exists so you don't HAVE to fight. If you have bigger muscles than the next man he won't want to fuck with you, even though it won't make a punch to the face or kick to the knee any less painful or damaging.

You should read the OP:
The next time someone bullies me, I want to unleash 20 years of agony and ridcule onto them in the form of broken bones and open wounds. I want to beat them so badly that, nobody in my college will make fun of me ever again.

In western society, our society we can't fight back just for being a man and sticking up for your pride. Men who fight back are considered "psychopaths" and we get labeled for showing our anger.

That can work the opposite way ever here about the Russian bodybuilding champion getting killed by some martial arts fag the video is on youtube they basically made this guy fight because they were insecure about his muscles/build and he died.

Generally the bigger man will win the fight if both people have no training. Gymcel and do fight training. Sparring is really the best way to prepare for a fight. I did wrestling in high school and although it was great for cardio I'd do boxing if I could start over.

You should read the OP:
Well, I was replying to you not to OP. Still, if he wants to do some prison time, why not just use a gun, bomb, or at least a melee weapon?

a group of two females just pointed at me and started laughing for no reason. I had to sit in my fucking lecture full of tears, and ofc nobody wanted to be my partner for the group assignment either
cho fuek

That can work the opposite way ever here about the Russian bodybuilding champion getting killed by some martial arts fag the video is on youtube they basically made this guy fight because they were insecure about his muscles/build and he died.
Yeah I saw that video, the martial arts shitskin obviously knew he was the real deal and had doubtless KOed bigger men before and just wanted another notch on his belt. Probably you can get away with street fights in Russia, here in the West you're in some serious shit if you a pick a fight with someone and hurt them. Even defending yourself is a risky proposition in cucked UK, I've just had a court case against me for doing just that . . .

Yeah I saw that video, the martial arts shitskin obviously knew he was the real deal and had doubtless KOed bigger men before and just wanted another notch on his belt. Probably you can get away with street fights in Russia, here in the West you're in some serious shit if you a pick a fight with someone and hurt them. Even defending yourself is a risky proposition in cucked UK, I've just had a court case against me for doing just that . . .

The video angered me because I know the kind of coward that would do shit like that attack and kill some guy minding his own business that is precisely why the best defense is to have a firearm because lets face it this is a violent society and no one gives a shit about you but you.

What did you get in trouble for.

Some are saying that muscle doesn't help you in fights. It does if you're wrestling! And besides, if you look like you can destroy people they are less likely to rile you up. You'll still get made fun of, but it won't be to your face.

amen bro! Ive done the same. My fists and shins are hard as rocks. Knuckle push ups and bash your shins with sticks aside from gymcel!

15 years started when I was 14 lifting a 5lbs dumbbell all the way up to benching 400lbs 6 times at my peak in 2006.
Chest goals of peace.

You either have the genetics of the gods or have t-rex arms.

I hate seeing foids at the gym

The video angered me because I know the kind of coward that would do shit like that attack and kill some guy minding his own business that is precisely why the best defense is to have a firearm because lets face it this is a violent society and no one gives a shit about you but you.

What did you get in trouble for.
You say that, but I wonder how many times the BBer has thrown his weight around and intentionally intimidated normies with his physique? But yeah, it doesn't matter how big you are or even if you know super secret special martial arts, nobody attacks another person unless they think they have a good chance of winning the encounter. So there's no shame in using an equaliser in a street fight. Just a pity we can't carry ANYTHING here in the UK to defend ourselves with.

Some idiot was giving me shit for weeks, in the workplace I might add. I'm a quiet person and not good with words, and so he thought he could walk all over me. I confronted him about it--not aggressively--and he got nasty and starting shoving me. I was sick of the job anyway, and frankly I don't give a fuck about anything these days, so I ended up grabbing him by the throat and pushing him up the wall. He shoved my glasses off my face, which pissed me off as I thought they were broken, and after a struggle I got him a headlock and, pausing to think about things, gave him a left hook a few times. I stopped when I saw the blood :)feelsgah:) and held him there until other staff broke it up. He lied and said I attacked him out of the blue, I got sacked, and he went crying to the police. Then the female police officer in charge of the case decided to omit parts of my statement, leading me to get charged by Crown Prosecution Service . . . despite having had no income for 5 months, I still had to pay a hefty fine. It was still worth it for the LOLZ.
Some are saying that muscle doesn't help you in fights. It does if you're wrestling! And besides, if you look like you can destroy people they are less likely to rile you up. You'll still get made fun of, but it won't be to your face.

Yes, I've seen that clip, and I've also seen the clip of the Mountain toying with Connor Mcgregor like the latter was small child. Of course, they were
only sparring.

But then there are also examples of skinnyfags defeating roidheads, such as this:

So what does this prove? That fights are actually quite random, and one good strike in the right place and it can go either way. Or maybe the bigger fighter gets gassed and is easy pickings. Or perhaps he just rushes the smaller fighter from the outset and it's game over. Like I said, random. Probably one of the biggest advantages is sheer aggression and hatred for the other person, something which can't readily be trained. Now, I have boxed and weight trained for two decades, and I freely admit I lack the killer instinct which has, at times, made me lose to smaller, more determined opponents. Then again I have, on a few occasions, beaten men significantly bigger than me without barely breaking a sweat. But this was in a ring, wearing gloves and headgear, under strict rules. On the streets--again, who knows? Because I'm not a naturally violent person, I probably wouldn't know how to react in a street fight, and would probably just walk away, therefore 'losing' the encounter by default. And my opponent would likely be content with that rather than actually risking injury by attacking me.

Actually, the best option is to be rich and powerful enough to have armed bodyguards, and to live in a country where you can pay the police to turn a blind eye.

Last edited:
You say that, but I wonder how many times the BBer has thrown his weight around and intentionally intimidated normies with his physique? But yeah, it doesn't matter how big you are or even if you know super secret special martial arts, nobody attacks another person unless they think they have a good chance of winning the encounter. So there's no shame in using an equaliser in a street fight. Just a pity we can't carry ANYTHING here in the UK to defend ourselves with.

Some idiot was giving me shit for weeks, in the workplace I might add. I'm a quiet person and not good with words, and so he thought he could walk all over me. I confronted him about it--not aggressively--and he got nasty and starting shoving me. I was sick of the job anyway, and frankly I don't give a fuck about anything these days, so I ended up grabbing him by the throat and pushing him up the wall. He shoved my glasses off my face, which pissed me off as I thought they were broken, and after a struggle I got him a headlock and, pausing to think about things, gave him a left hook a few times. I stopped when I saw the blood :)feelsgah:) and held him there until other staff broke it up. He lied and said I attacked him out of the blue, I got sacked, and he went crying to the police. Then the female police officer in charge of the case decided to omit parts of my statement, leading me to get charged by Crown Prosecution Service . . . despite having had no income for 5 months, I still had to pay a hefty fine. It was still worth it for the LOLZ.

Yes, I've seen that clip, and I've also seen the clip of the Mountain toying with Connor Mcgregor like the latter was small child. Of course, they were
only sparring.

But then there are also examples of skinnyfags defeating roidheads, such as this:

So what does this prove? That fights are actually quite random, and one good strike in the right place and it can go either way. Or maybe the bigger fighter gets gassed and is easy pickings. Or perhaps he just rushes the smaller fighter from the outset and it's game over. Like I said, random. Probably one of the biggest advantages is sheer aggression and hatred for the other person, something which can't readily be trained. Now, I have boxed and weight trained for two decades, and I freely admit I lack the killer instinct which has, at times, made me lose to smaller, more determined opponents. Then again I have, on a few occasions, beaten men significantly bigger than me without barely breaking a sweat. But this was in a ring, wearing gloves and headgear, under strict rules. On the streets--again, who knows? Because I'm not a naturally violent person, I probably wouldn't know how to react in a street fight, and would probably just walk away, therefore 'losing' the encounter by default. And my opponent would likely be content with that rather than actually risking injury by attacking me.

Actually, the best option is to be rich and powerful enough to have armed bodyguards, and to live in a country where you can pay the police to turn a blind eye.

I'm the same way not into conflicts or talking shit but what you have to do in order to get the blood flowing right in those situations where you're being abused by some asshole is remind yourself of your own situation and how shit things are and that does it for me,one day I was in a parking lot in my car at night I usually go there to just be alone and out of the house to get some air and some black guy parked right in front to the side of me I was listening to the radio minding my own business and he started trying to pull the thug I'm gonna intimidate you thing by staring at me this particular day though I wasn't having it and was in the right mindset and stared right back at him and this went on for a while the whole time I was telling myself if he approaches me no words just hit him with everything you have use every ounce of strength in my power it was a great feeling to actually be ready for that bullshit once I was so game that night that I followed him into the store to see if he had anything to say to my face he acted like he didn't even recognize me.

the sole point to gymcelling is framefrauding, that's it

Try walking around with with your chest puffed out as far as it goes and a really pissed off looking scowl on your face until you bulk up proper.

Sounds silly but we are apes and in the animal kingdom sometimes acting bigger and meaner is all it takes get predators off your back.
This doesn't work. I tried this. Girls and normies will laugh and say why are you so angry.

I gymcel because I'm a hideous sand nigger, it's bad enough being an ethnic abomination, I don't want to be a lanklet on top of that.

Thats really nice op, i hope you will stay safe though.

Strength is the only way you can really compensate if you're an ugly man with nothing to lose. If you think about it, an ugly man who's been treated like shit by society is the most dangerous thing if he becomes a beast with a huge amount of physical prowess.

There's nothing better than knowing that you can easily beat the shit out of your enemies. That's why I gymcel. Also the halo that comes with a nice body is great if you have an average or slightly below average face.

Your best bet is to put on some decent size and learn martial arts. I wouldnt advise getting to big because you wont be able to fight properly.

This doesn't work. I tried this. Girls and normies will laugh and say why are you so angry.
It's over.
Growling and screeching like a literal wild animal might be an alternative.

Remember inkel, only Chad bullies can get away with violence

I gymcel purely to become stronger.
There's nothing sad about this. Society is brutal and it's not your responsibility to be a willing victim of that.

Do it, beat up your bully. Do it for all those who've been bullied on this site and those who get bullied in their millions every day. Do it for all those who can't fight back.

. I want to beat them so badly that, nobody in my college will make fun of me ever again.
That's the only way to stop yourself being bullied. Violence. I hope you realise your fantasy.

This is ridiculous. We as men are not allowed to fight back, to live the true nature of what is being a man all about.
That's the only way to stop yourself being bullied. Violence. I hope you realise your fantasy.
Everyone that's ever been bullied before can tell you that this is true, bullies pray on the "weak" ones the ones that don't defend themselves. As soon as you strike back they will leave you alone. But don't strike back a little, unleash all of your hatred and anger into those punches until his fucking face becomes deformed.

I do calisthenics for the same reason, ngl.

if i ever went back , i wouldnt fucking care at this point , those scums deserve no better , fuck that shit with talking it out , they rinse and repeat till you break , so they get their break but brutally

I gymcel purely to live as long as possible just to see genetic engineering progress and they invent reverse aging, and can genetically engineer my frame and face to look like a chadlite minimum.

You are victim now

Might makes right.

I'm the same way not into conflicts or talking shit but what you have to do in order to get the blood flowing right in those situations where you're being abused by some asshole is remind yourself of your own situation and how shit things are and that does it for me,one day I was in a parking lot in my car at night I usually go there to just be alone and out of the house to get some air and some black guy parked right in front to the side of me I was listening to the radio minding my own business and he started trying to pull the thug I'm gonna intimidate you thing by staring at me this particular day though I wasn't having it and was in the right mindset and stared right back at him and this went on for a while the whole time I was telling myself if he approaches me no words just hit him with everything you have use every ounce of strength in my power it was a great feeling to actually be ready for that bullshit once I was so game that night that I followed him into the store to see if he had anything to say to my face he acted like he didn't even recognize me.
If I lived in the States I'd be armed to the teeth at all times and would fear no man. In fact, I would probably insult and laugh at big dudes in the street, knowing they couldn't do shit about it, because if they attacked me I would have the grounds to at least give them a face full of pepper spray or a blast from a Taser.

Even better reason to gym cel is to take your anger out and domnate women.