Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The sad truth is foids have each others backs, men don't

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Women are way more loyal to one another than men are

Sure there are a few backstabbing Becky bitches or whatever but for the most part, they don't do shit like backstab each other over a guy. Hell, they'd just share him, if it came to that.

Meanwhile men backstab each other every 3 seconds just for a shot at disgusting blown out cunts , they go for the lowest blows imaginable to make themselves look better

They also are happy when their fellow male friends fail and don't succeed, women at least try to support one another

Foids do this weird shit in schools and workplaces where they get in cliques. Usually the cliques hate each other but they're only passively aggressive to each other. Each clique also picks out a foid in the work place that they hate and they will bully. They will also verbally bully incel men in the workplace and just make life difficult for him there. Anyway for the most part, for the guys, its every man for himself. Every guy is competing for that top pay position, or if its in school, they're competing for Stacy's attention, which most of them will never get. Anyway, as I say time and time again, and its true, even if its a meme, men live life on "nightmare" or "kill me now" mode and foids live life on tutorial mode. That is just a blackpill fact.

I dunno man.

In actual reality women or at least “hawt womyn” hate eachother with a ferocity 10,000 times more powerful than any group of incels or MGTOW types ever could or would.

The competition for them to secure the most popular social group to belong to as well the most desirable Chad is off the charts.

So I’m thinking your idea moreso applies strictly to the lower tier females ie Beckys, plain Janes, fatties and fugs etc, etc.

Yeah a lot of men will definitely be happy at your misery and failures, they find it funny and it makes them feel better about themselves. Also whiteknighting and throwing each other under the bus for a chance with a foid are common things among men

Foids will defend the toilet gender, something most men will never do. It's why you got ridiculous shit like moms backing cheating girlfriends over their own sons. Not even sure foids are loyal to each other so much as they take any criticism of the female gender as an attack on them, so they back it up at all costs. Saw this with a former coworker who found the Maury show offended because it painted holes in a bad light. LOL.

Foids do this weird shit in schools and workplaces where they get in cliques. Usually the cliques hate each other but they're only passively aggressive to each other. Each clique also picks out a foid in the work place that they hate and they will bully. They will also verbally bully incel men in the workplace and just make life difficult for him there. Anyway for the most part, for the guys, its every man for himself. Every guy is competing for that top pay position, or if its in school, they're competing for Stacy's attention, which most of them will never get. Anyway, as I say time and time again, and its true, even if its a meme, men live life on "nightmare" or "kill me now" mode and foids live life on tutorial mode. That is just a blackpill fact.

Yeah, women form cliques where they only hire other women because they know how vulnerable they are to men.

I disagree...
Women are fucking backstabbing cunts, they fucking despise each other
I'm not saying most men are not cancer, but women are absolutely snakes... if you had a sister you would know that. There's so much drama...

I disagree...
Women are fucking backstabbing cunts, they fucking despise each other
I'm not saying most men are not cancer, but women are absolutely snakes... if you had a sister you would know that.
I do.

Women are way more loyal to one another than men are

Sure there are a few backstabbing Becky bitches or whatever but for the most part, they don't do shit like backstab each other over a guy. Hell, they'd just share him, if it came to that.

Meanwhile men backstab each other every 3 seconds just for a shot at disgusting blown out cunts , they go for the lowest blows imaginable to make themselves look better

They also are happy when their fellow male friends fail and don't succeed, women at least try to support one another

men destroy other men's lives for fun

i'm surprised murder isn't more popular

even more surprised men don't go around killing other men just for giggles

Yes ive observed this so much throughout school it’s not even funny

Everybody itt denying this. Have you not had a female sibling? They're endlessly complimenting one another, asking how their day was and all that. Whens the last time a dude did that to another one?

most men seem feminized today they love to gossip

Cope. Women are very vindictive and jealous people, and have quite literally evolved to nag and complain.

It is men who are easier to get along with, and insofar as this isn't the case, it's because men have been effeminized and taught that the only alternative to being a gossipy pseudo-bitch is becoming a psychopathic "alpha male."

Last edited:
Women only support each other for their own profit.

Everybody itt denying this. Have you not had a female sibling? They're endlessly complimenting one another, asking how their day was and all that. Whens the last time a dude did that to another one?
They are communal narcissists, and compliment each other to their faces just as they gossip about each other behind their backs.

From what I've seen both men and women are cunty and backstabbing to their own gender. The "sisterhood" is a myth promoted by feminists to weaken male resolve and trick us into thinking "oh, those womyn are so loyal to each other, we'll never defeat them, we should just bow down and become simps."

I see a lot of "you go, girl / yaaasss slay, kweeeeen"...on TV. In real life, not so much.

The "sisterhood" is a myth promoted by feminists to weaken male resolve and trick us into thinking "oh, those womyn are so loyal to each other, we'll never defeat them, we should just bow down and become simps."

Toilets will fight between themselves for Chad, but on everything else they are really loyal.

I don’t trust any

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back