Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The saddest thing in the world every incel can relate to. A lonely birthday

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
skynews-teddy-mazzini-6-year-old_4463185.jpg

2GMpmnn

XXuzHc9

I've seen a lot of fucked up shit on the internet throughout the years but nothing makes a tear build up in my eye like a lonely birthday picture.
I'm sure we can all relate to an event like this. Where we spent another birthday alone but had to put on a happy smile for the sake of our family.
Everytime I'm reminded of it I just get a massive weight on my chest and feel depressed

That's brutal as fuck

I always hated birthdays tbh. I would tell my family that I wanted to skip it every year.

Rip i just turned 21 a few days ago and i spent it with my parents, vidya, and a bottle of vodka. The curry cashier didny even card me because i guess i got that dead-inside-alcoholic look in my eyes, even though i dont drink often.

Birthdays are especially potent suifuel because it is a celebration of one's own existence. That notion seems absurd to me and im sure you guys as well, because our lives are genuinely miserable, why would we want celebrate it? It seems the reverse is true also, people who make a big deal out of their birthdays are typically the most privileged assholes who have never suffered real adversity in their lives and have had everything handed to them on a silver platter

This image is the equivalent of a renaissance painting for the modern day, representing the tragic life of the unattractive male.

There is so much despair in this image; his meek posture due to his small frame, blank facial expression with his incel phenotype, and nobody but his own mother there to celebrate.

Meanwhile at chad's house:

Nothing makes me tear up more than seeing a pic of a lonely birthday tbh

I have seen pictures of Chad on facebook have all the Stacy's over for his birthday meanwhile incels can't even have one person at their birthdays :feelsrope:

At least I get cash on my birthdays (from family only). Still an outcast autistic failure, but its still better than nothing.

i generally just sleep the day away on my birthday. makes the day go by faster and my birthday is a day i want to forget
nothing happens.

Last year on my birthday I sat in alone, eating by myself, browsing on here and watching TV.

I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Just my opinion but i think after u turn 18 birthdays are just a day like another . nothing to celebrate except ur getting old

Last pic is very brutal, over for him.

The last couple of years I just LDARing during my birthdays, I do nothing special at all.
I also don't do anything for my birthday since I've never quite understood why we had to celebrate them jfl.

Post the one of the ethnic looking guy sitting at the kitchen table with birthday cake and only parents around. The look on his face..

Soul crushing shit man

Birthdays for men are reserved only for men of... well... high and noble (genetically) birth.

If you're not a high born, forget your birthday.

It’s just another day on the calendar

They are all men. Why?

Sixteen birthdays totally alone and isolated.

I can't relate because never celebrate.

Pepesangrento

Some of you can be thankful that your parents and family are around to "celebrate". It only gets worse as you age. At 38, my birthdays and all major holidays are spent at home alone. Not so much as a text from anyone saying happy birthday.

It never began for birthdaypartycels.In all my recent birthdays i just stayed at home eating and playing vidya.

brutal birthday pill

I don't even celebrate my birthday anymore coz I'm too old and I lost count.

Also as a wagecuck, I have no time for one anyway.

Once you get older, your birthday matters less. Especially when you don't want to be reminded you're turning 30/40/50 etc

Hey at least he gets all that pizza. Silver lining.

You aren't entitled to having a good birthday you toxic inkwel! You aren't entitled to anything :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

It never began for birthdaypartycels.In all my recent birthdays i just stayed at home eating and playing vidya.
Brutal. My birthdays are typically lonely
View attachment 191618
This image is the equivalent of a renaissance painting for the modern day, representing the tragic life of the unattractive male.

There is so much despair in this image; his meek posture due to his small frame, blank facial expression with his incel phenotype, and nobody but his own mother there to celebrate.
He’s not unattractive. He’s kinda cute no homo

The black guy broke me inside.

I always spend my birthday alone, only my mom and dad says happy birthday. I just don't care, is another day to me.

I don't celebrate my birthday since the divorce of my parents, they divorce when I was six/seven years old.

I was a lonely guy since I have memory so I don't have friends to invite anyways.

There’s also Valentine’s Day, buddy boyo

Why must feel these things? Why must we feel at all

View attachment 191618

:(

It's worse to run into an old friend/acquaintance you haven't seen in years and in an instant you get massive anxiety, sadness, embarrassment overcome you all at once as you feel your stomach sinking. You try to play it off like things are all good, maybe he says hey lets meet up sometime and you force a smile as you say goodbye. You know you'll never meet up and worse you know from just from that quick encounter that he can see right through you as the utter failure you've become...

Can relate :feelscry:, thing is I stopped celebrating my birthday since I was in my early 20's because even my family didn't care

Makes me so sad. I didn’t even bother celebrating special birthdays like my 18th. It was just another depressing day to me.

I have a couple of droogies but aside from them u have no friends.
Only 3 people came to my bday

Truecel trait. You never had a birthday party at all :cryfeels:

Birthdays are a massive suifuel for me

Birthdays and holidays like this always had a negative connotation to me before the loneliness ever kicked in bad, my parents always insisted on living in better neighborhoods than they could really afford so any type of gift giving event always amounted to being humiliated for larping as rich people

Can relate. At least I had plenty awesome snack food!

View attachment 191618

Racemogs all the shitskin on this forum combined.

Can be worse, birthday with "friend", who wants to turn man of culture into betabuxxer, going after ugly walhitter roasties. Lonely birthdays sad, but atleast not so pathetic and disgusting

Sudebilu