Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The saddest thing in the world every incel can relate to. A lonely birthday

I don't give a shit about my birthday tbh i don't even celebrate it anymore

skynews-teddy-mazzini-6-year-old_4463185.jpg

View attachment 191615
View attachment 191616

I've seen a lot of fucked up shit on the internet throughout the years but nothing makes a tear build up in my eye like a lonely birthday picture.
I'm sure we can all relate to an event like this. Where we spent another birthday alone but had to put on a happy smile for the sake of our family.
Everytime I'm reminded of it I just get a massive weight on my chest and feel depressed
I'd rather actually enjoy my birthday by myself than larp as someone else to make a bunch of nobodies (who couldn't give less of a shit about me) comfortable. People are fake as fuck and from what I've seen usually only go to any party for the food or other free shit. Seriously fuck them, not even coping.

Some of you can be thankful that your parents and family are around to "celebrate". It only gets worse as you age. At 38, my birthdays and all major holidays are spent at home alone. Not so much as a text from anyone saying happy birthday.

Fuck, that is beyond brutal. How have you made it to 38 without roping?

skynews-teddy-mazzini-6-year-old_4463185.jpg

View attachment 191615
View attachment 191616

I've seen a lot of fucked up shit on the internet throughout the years but nothing makes a tear build up in my eye like a lonely birthday picture.
I'm sure we can all relate to an event like this. Where we spent another birthday alone but had to put on a happy smile for the sake of our family.
Everytime I'm reminded of it I just get a massive weight on my chest and feel depressed

I don't celebrate my birthday anymore nor do I ever intend to. Why should I celebrate being born? Is it an achievement, something to be proud of? I can understand chads and stacies celebrating their birthdays in the same manner one would celebrate winning a lottery. But for Incels to laud their arrival to this world is really beyond my understanding.

I stopped celebrating my birthday a long time ago

It was over for the Blackcel anyway, the cake says he's turning 25 and he's having a party with Ice Cream cake at home, probably with his parents.

Must just be a coincidence :soy: It’s not like women have it easier in terms of social life, that’d be crazy right?:ha..feels:
yEaH! itz jus a cumcidence! dese guys ar probaly loosars! :soy: :soy: maybe dey ar hateful ikwels!!!11

I’ve never celebrated a birthday.

Soul crushing shit man
Also have you even seen a female pic like this, or with the same "i wish i was dead" look in their face. I haven't.

If you look it up on google it's all shutterstock picture, because young women are all holes that celebrate at the bar, then get their holes stretched out by tyron and chad.

Foids doesn't know loneliness.

Bet this guy is cool as fuck, if he is a jazzcel than that's his problem. Most young people ain't got no time for music other than pop & rap.

jazz.jpg

Cliffs: Death by Jazz

When I turned 40, the only congratulations I received were automated newsletters. It was a saturday and I spent the entire day alone.

When I turned 40, the only congratulations I received were automated newsletters. It was a saturday and I spent the entire day alone.

Yup, just turned 38 a few weeks back and sounds like my day went exactly like yours

I always hated birthdays tbh. I would tell my family that I wanted to skip it every year.
This started happening me the same time I started liking girls.

birthday is the saddest day of the year for me

Congratulations bro!

Damn this brings up memories man, like my mom once rented loads of toys for my 9th bday party and literally no one turned up. That was such a pain.. Fucking kids are brutal.

It‘s so damn sad that nothing ever changed for me though. Only that my mum now knows not to get to much stuff for my bdays nowadays bc nothing changed about nobody showing up. Fuck all of this man

Funny how all the "womyn get lonely too" cucktards can't find any pics of women with the same dead-eyed, crushed soul look that these men have to prove their point.

That second one is brutal because he looks hopeful somehow.
For my birthdays, my parents wish me happy birthday and that's it. I'm very grateful for that because I know they won't be around forever to wish me happy birthday. When they're gone I'll be truly alone.
Not so much as a text from anyone saying happy birthday.
This is the only thing I have to look forward to on my birthdays. Although last birthday only my sister bothered to send me a text. My grandparents used to send me texts, but they stopped this year.

When my parents die I don't know what I'll do.

Last edited: