Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The Salem Witch Trials were Based as Fuck!

Hmm so basically in a puritanical society.witches are seen as the ultimate enemy. Fastforward to a degenerate soyciety, incels are the new witches. Similar paranoia is also seen in nathaniel hawthorne short story " young goodman brown". Bi d whey i had read all his stories at least once.best author of the gothic romantism genre.
Based author tbh ngl

Incels are a scapegoat being used by (((them))) inorder to distract the masses from seeing how (((they))) are the true enemy bent on destabilising society

The Salem witch trials were NOT based at all.

What did the Salem witch trials say about society in 17th century colonial Massachusetts?
  • They didn't give a shit about due process.
  • They didn't give a shit about human rights.
  • They didn't give a shit about fair trials.
  • They didn't give a shit about logical reasoning and the scientific process.
What do the Salem witch trials show? It's an apt example of what happens when communities disregard due process and legal rights, succumb to mass hysteria, ideological extremism, and false accusations.

Doesn't that sound familiar to you? Doesn't the #MeToo movement ring a bill?

Incels, more than anyone else, should support and uphold important legal principles -- the presumption of innocence, the right to a fair trial, to humane conditions in custody, to protection against torture and other forms of cruel and unusual punishment. Because when our political institutions fail to uphold these principles, it's almost always poor, ugly young men who get shafted.

Sure, during the Salem witch trials, the majority of victims were femoids. But it's not about the victims; it's about precedent, about jurisprudence. And 17th century Salem sorely failed on that point.

Not this "muh rights" shit again, bro. You make valid points on why the Salem witch trials were bad, but I need to get something out of the way, which should in no way be interpreted as a defence of the witch trials as an acceptable MO for society.

Nobody truly has any rights, inalienable or otherwise. And due process is simply a formality and a way for the powerless to feel like things are fair (hint: they're not).

Rights are abstact, philosophical ideals (translation: they're concepts we made up, albeit very good concepts), which are then legally codified by the state authority to then be issued to all citizens, and be applied concretely in legal proceedings and cases. If you put 100 people in a big room with enough food and water for only 10, all of those rights get thrown out the door in favor of survival. When it comes to what truly matters (things like staying alive) rights are suddenly meaningless, which means that they were really meaningless to begin with.

I'm not blind. I see the value and utility for employing this concept, but it only works once you have a stability and order. Before that, you have to apply might and the law of the jungle to get people to sit the fuck down so you can then actually decree those rights.

The introduction of rights don't make a society civilized. A society has to already be civilized before the concept of rights can be implemented.

Last edited:
Not this "muh rights" shit again, bro. You make valid points on why the Salem witch trials were bad, but I need to get something out of the way, which should in no way be interpreted as a defence of the witch trials as an acceptable MO for society.

Nobody truly has any rights, inalienable or otherwise. And due process is simply a formality and a way for the powerless to feel like things are fair (hint: they're not).

Rights are abstact, philosophical ideals (translation: they're concepts we made up, albeit very good concepts), which are then legally codified by the state authority to then be issued to all citizens, and be applied concretely in legal proceedings and cases. If you put 100 people in a big room with enough food and water for only 10, all of those rights get thrown out the door in favor of survival. When it comes to what truly matters (things like staying alive) rights are suddenly meaningless, which means that they were really meaningless to begin with.

I'm not blind. I see the value and utility for employing this concept, but it only works once you have a stability and order. Before that, you have to apply might and the law of the jungle to get people to sit the fuck down so you can then actually decree those rights.

The introduction of rights don't make a society civilized. A society has to already be civilized before the concept of rights can be implemented.
MODS!!!!!!!
This comment has to be pinned or added to the Scientific Blackpill! Its Nuclear Physicist tier IQ and the reasoning behind it is calm, sober, and brutally incisive.

Rights are a social construct which heavily favour the weaker, inferior and most depraved and Degenerate sex (foids)

What say you O @ScornedStoic ?