Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Secret to Japanese Women Part 1

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
This series may be continued on how I plan on ascending in the Far East.

This is entry 1.

Secret 1:

brown-leather-captain-boot-1_1024x1024.jpg

This is the secret.

Since Japan is a civilized country men are expected to dress well. Sneakers are seen as for kids/manchildren/athletes.

Unlike in this barbaric, degenerate, animalistic, jungle, filthy west where this is what's required for your average Western Whore (*spit*).

Air-Jordan-13-XIII-Flint-Grey.jpg

For anyone that doubts me I have literally for months googled "Asian women site:4chan.org" and set it to past 24 hours results where I have gathered all my knowledge on them from other cels who have made similar journeys.

I know everything there is to know about them.

I am not your average JBW idiot who just plans on showing up.

I got a game winning strategy.

Shoes are one of the most important parts. Anyone have shoe recs feel free to post here.

Future Series Ideas:

1) Wool Coats
2) Collared Shirts
3) Low bodyfat
4) High trust face
5) Clear skin
6) Long hair

I have a feeling most Japanese women probably like men that're on the more barbaric side actually. They're probably tired of all the tiny dick literal soy boys they're surrounded by on a daily basis. They probably want a tank shirt wearing tall muscular guy with facial hair and a giant cock.

Japanese women are whores

I have a feeling most Japanese women probably like men that're on the more barbaric side actually. They're probably tired of all the tiny dick literal soy boys they're surrounded by on a daily basis. They probably want a tank shirt wearing tall muscular guy with facial hair and a giant cock.

uh-uh

Japanese women are whores

bf9.jpg

Thats why they worship a gorilla

I watched a video of a Japanese guy going around asking Japanese women what their perfect man would look like and I'm pretty sure most of them wanted someone similar to what I described. I definitely remember them saying that they wanted a bearded man. I wish I could find the video, but I've forgotten the title now.

I watched a video of a Japanese guy going around asking Japanese women what their perfect man would look like and I'm pretty sure most of them wanted someone similar to what I described. I definitely remember them saying that they wanted a bearded man. I wish I could find the video, but I've forgotten the title now.

From my thousands of hours of research into the matter I have discovered this is a Japanese woman's ideal man.

Miura nr1

85ba6df810dd6babeb086fd0882691a7

Everyday I try to mold myself more and more like this. I'm making substantial progress.

Diet a shit ton, use skin whitening products, and get surgeries

*The Secret to Getting Giga Disappointed in Japan Part 1

im pretty sure theyre attracted to foreign men. two why do you care about japanese women so much, they look like aliens. but hey thats just my opinion.

im pretty sure theyre attracted to foreign men. two why do you care about japanese women so much, they look like aliens. but hey thats just my opinion.

qt aliens ayy lmao

IMG 6217

I am not your average JBW idiot who just plans on showing up.

I got a game winning strategy.
Good to see you actually have a plan

the secret to japanese women:

J U S T B E W H I T E
U
S
T
B
E
W
H
I
T
E

all women are whores