Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The sewers have a massive bot problem.

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★

What can we do to stop this?

Turn off the sewers increasing post count and tighten the rules for spam off board, then leave it as is and let them rot.
Fucking high iq as shit

Just report the spammers theory

I see. So the only thing that is automatically posted is the "Nothing to see here" message?
Probably not. It's difficult to say what may or may not be automated posting.
If the screenshot posted is proof that I used bots, then pic below is proof that I am an elite hacker who is part of the CIA.

I dindu nuffing and i deny using bots.

No code has been posted that implies I am using bots.
But then why make this thread hinting that bots may be used to automatically postmaxx?

From past posts you seem pretty proficient at python programming ngl

lol that's just comments
I also meant the screenshot in the OP of the code which I'm sure contains more than just comments:

Last edited:
But then why make this thread hinting that bots may be used to automatically postmaxx?
Who knows?
Maybe for fun?
Maybe because my life is shit and posting things that I do gives me a little bit of amusement to get me through the day?
Hard to tell.
From past posts you seem pretty proficient at python programming ngl
Not really.
The bot code (which does not exist) is less than 70 lines.

Who knows?
Maybe for fun?
Maybe because my life is shit and posting things that I do gives me a little bit of amusement to get me through the day?
Hard to tell.
I mean you go from posting not that much, to posting a thread that you are falling behind on work and your computer time is restricted, to now posting a thread like this and postmaxxing in the sewers.

It's pretty unusual and a deviation from your normal posting routine ngl

Not really.
The bot code (which does not exist) is less than 70 lines.
You still have the code condensed down pretty well into for loops so that could explain why the code isn't very long.
The more general and abstract you can make the code imo the less lines you need. And I hear it's better programming practice that way. The thing is it's not easy.

I mean you go from posting not that much, to posting a thread that you are falling behind on work and your computer time is restricted, to now posting a thread like this and postmaxxing in the sewers.
It's pretty unusual and a deviation from your normal posting routine ngl
Parents aren't home today. :feelsautistic:
You still have the code condensed down pretty well into for loops so that could explain why the code isn't very long.
The more general and abstract you can make the code imo the less lines you need. And I hear it's better programming practice that way. The thing is it's not easy.
It's because I'm (not for legal reasons) using pyautogui to click things and post. It's not a "real" bot in that way
I originally just wanted to make something to log into incels.co easier (I use incognito and close windows with passowrds saved in a .txt file), but after finishing that I felt like making postmaxxing tools.

Parents aren't home today. :feelsautistic:
That's good for you I guess.

It's because I'm (not for legal reasons) using pyautogui to click things and post. It's not a "real" bot in that way
I originally just wanted to make something to log into incels.co easier (I use incognito and close windows with passowrds saved in a .txt file), but after finishing that I felt like making postmaxxing tools.
pyautogui is a python script that automates mouse and keyboard applications and interactions with gui applications right?

I see nothing in pyauthogui that would involve typing random words.

I tried to look for a pattern in the list of random words you are typing in the sewers and so far I see that there is no theme or consistency apparent. Most of the words however seem to involve biology, chemistry and complex words for describing tasks or actions.

I wonder how you do it tbh
Unless you have a thesaurus but that wouldn't be able to be done as quickly as you are posting the list of those complex words imo.

I see nothing in pyauthogui that would involve typing random words.

I tried to look for a pattern in the list of random words you are typing in the sewers and so far I see that there is no theme or consistency apparent. Most of the words however seem to involve biology, chemistry and complex words for describing tasks or actions.

I wonder how you do it tbh
Unless you have a thesaurus but that wouldn't be able to be done as quickly as you are posting the list of those complex words imo.
Its a basic script

Python:
from nltk.corpus import words

word_list = words.words()

def message_generator():

message = word_list[random.randint(0,len(word_list))]

for i in range(random.randint(5,15)):

message += " "

message += word_list[random.randint(0,len(word_list))]

return message
Ideally I'd do something like:

but I'm too lazy

Last edited:
Its a basic script

Python:
from nltk.corpus import words

word_list = words.words()

def message_generator():

message = word_list[random.randint(0,len(word_list))]

message += " "

return message
Yeah I had a feeling it was a random word generator.

I understand the from import code at the top for importing modules as that's standard in python.

From what I understand the random.randint command is used to accomodate how the words will not all be necessarily the same length.

And apparently for each randomly generated word in message word list, the most recent randomly generated word gets added to the existing list of randomly generated words.
That explains the += in the for loop of your code.

From what I understand the random.randint command is used to accomodate how the words will not all be necessarily the same length.
here random.randint is used in the for loop to get the the total number of words (a random number between 5 and 15)

and then
is used to select a random word in the length of the word list

here random.randint is used in the for loop to get the the total number of words (a random number between 5 and 15)
Okay so instead of controlling the length of each randomly generated word, random.randint controls the total number of words output.

and then
is used to select a random word in the length of the word list
This part I don't get.
Your recent posts in The Sewers have not just one random word posted but a list of random words.
I'm guessing this second part (where a random word in the length of the word list of random words is individually selected) is not used for your postmaxxing in The Sewers?

This part I don't get.
Your recent posts in The Sewers have not just one random word posted but a list of random words.
I'm guessing this second part (where a random word in the length of the word list of random words is individually selected) is not used for your postmaxxing in The Sewers?
It is used
if you so
string = "hello"
string += " user"
then the output will be "hello user"
it adds to the string in a loop.
and then returns it.

It is used
if you so
string = "hello"
string += " user"
then the output will be "hello user"
it adds to the string in a loop.
and then returns it.
But I thought you said

"and then
is used to select a random word in the length of the word list"

implying to me at the time that "+=" isn't appending a new random word to the string in the loop by selecting a random word in the length of the word list.

Imo what I understand is that:

message = word_list[random.randint(0,len(word_list))
is setting up the message string.

word_list is a command imported from the nltk module that contains a list of randomly generated words that can be as short as 5 words and as long as 15 words but the number of words generated while in this range isn't exactly the same each time around.

"message +=" from my understanding is appending the newly generated random word or words to the 'message' string of existing randomly generated words so that the message string gets updated.

message = word_list[random.randint(0,len(word_list))
is setting up the message string.
yes
word_list is a command imported from the nltk module that contains a list of randomly generated words that can be as short as 5 words and as long as 15 words but the number of words generated while in this range isn't exactly the same each time around.
word_list is a python list containing most of the words in the language. It's size is 236736.
It looks like :

"message +=" from my understanding is appending the newly generated random word or words to the 'message' string of existing randomly generated words so that the message string gets updated.
yes

yes

word_list is a python list containing most of the words in the language. It's size is 236736.
It looks like :
View attachment 369672
Okay so then
len(word_list) is the length of word_list and is some large unspecified number,

word_list[random.randint(0,len(word_list)) selects a random word associated with a random number index in word_list and incorporates it into the 'message' string and

message += " "

appends new randomly selected words in word_list to 'message' string of existing randomly generated words.
This procedure is done between 5 and 15 times inclusive meaning that the outputted list of randomly generated words in the final 'message' string will have a different number of randomly generated words in the string each time the script is run
and the words in the 'message' string should be different and in a different order each time the script is run?

quick postmaxx

interesting bot

Okay so then
len(word_list) is the length of word_list and is some large unspecified number,

word_list[random.randint(0,len(word_list)) selects a random word associated with a random number index in word_list and incorporates it into the 'message' string and

message += " "

appends new randomly selected words in word_list to 'message' string of existing randomly generated words.
This procedure is done between 5 and 15 times inclusive meaning that the outputted list of randomly generated words in the final 'message' string will have a different number of randomly generated words in the string each time the script is run
and the words in the 'message' string should be different and in a different order each time the script is run?
Yeah, that's correct. I also just installed GPT2, so the next batch of posts should be interesting.
quick postmaxx
this isn't sewers

Yeah, that's correct. I also just installed GPT2, so the next batch of posts should be interesting.
I'm glad I was able to understand the code and describe it tbh helped me brush up on my programming skills ngl

GPT2 isn't the most recent version of that particular deep learning language AI though right?
On Wikipedia it said that GPT2 came out in 2019 while GPT3 came out in 2020.

Nevertheless from the examples provided on Wikipedia GPT2 looks like it's really good for outputting paragraphs of AI generated text about particular subjects.
The culmination of big data and deep learning advances in the 2010s I suppose.

Last edited:
GPT2 generated these:

and
kek "You'll see that your incel is a little smaller. It may be smaller from time"

Looking forward to seeing what randomly generated paragraphs are output.
AI is pretty blackpilled already ngl

kek "You'll see that your incel is a little smaller. It may be smaller from time"
Looking forward to seeing what randomly generated paragraphs are output.
AI is pretty blackpilled already ngl
It's 3 seconds slower than the original code, which is sad.
It's posting blackpiled stuff because I promped it with "Take the incel pill."
Yeah I have anaconda installed but it's been a long time since I used python.
If you want to try it yourself, I could send you the code.
The main requirement is a 500 MB file
and the requirement of pytorch and cuda is only if you need it to run fast.

It's 3 seconds slower than the original code, which is sad.
It's posting blackpiled stuff because I promped it with "Take the incel pill."

If you want to try it yourself, I could send you the code.
The main requirement is a 500 MB file
and the requirement of pytorch and cuda is only if you need it to run fast.
If you want to PM me the code similar to how you posted the script for your random word generator feel free tbh

I don't have familiarity with using pytorch and cuda though.

Pythons me

not much fighting on this thread but im giving a point to FTL for the sole fact that dregster communicated with a bot and thought it was real

FTL 20.5, dregster 7.5

not much fighting on this thread but im giving a point to FTL for the sole fact that dregster communicated with a bot and thought it was real

FTL 20.5, dregster 7.5
I already knew it was a bot. That was just a +1 post count and fulltimebecky getting mad that I was ignoring him in that time period.

I already knew it was a bot. That was just a +1 post count and fulltimebecky getting mad that I was ignoring him in that time period.
LMAO actually tryna argue with some random user on why you totally won. Do you need a lawyer?

LMAO actually tryna argue with some random user on why you totally won. Do you need a lawyer?
Buddy

I dont care what anyone thinks or says. You haven't proven a single claim you've made since this all started. You're still a peasant compared to me and that's a reality you'll never be able to fuck with :feelzez:

You were clearly getting desperate here, trying to maintain my attention at this point in the thread.

Buddy

I dont care what anyone thinks or says. You haven't proven a single claim you've made since this all started. You're still a peasant compared to me and that's a reality you'll never be able to fuck with :feelzez:

You were clearly getting desperate here, trying to maintain my attention at this point in the thread.
Ooo back to the attention thing. Considering quitting again after you saw first hand how much of a joke on the forum you are?

God, this is bad for you

Ooo back to the attention thing. Considering quitting again after you saw first hand how much of a joke on the forum you are?

God, this is bad for you
Bruh you literally throw cheap bait like saying "avoiding me" to get me to keep going

You know who else says that? Pump and dumped sluts who are trying to get chad cock back JFL

You're not fulltimebecky for no reason :lul:

Bruh you literally throw cheap bait like saying "avoiding me" to get me to keep going

You know who else says that? Pump and dumped sluts who are trying to get chad cock back JFL

You're not fulltimebecky for no reason :lul:
If you want to stop, just stop. I'm not forcing you to keep going. Look at thoughtfulcel, he completely humiliates you by ignoring you because you're trash to him.

But you're too inseucre to do that, aren't you? You know if you stopped it would be admitting defeat. You have no dignified exit. you're either going to have to keep seeing me insult you around the forum and be quiet, or you're gonna have to ignore me, something you called a bitch move.
Either way, you can't out sperge me.

If you want to stop, just stop. I'm not forcing you to keep going. Look at thoughtfulcel, he completely humiliates you by ignoring you because you're trash to him.

Massive Cope, he submitted to me the second he clicked that ignore button. Im just pissing on his grave anytime I belittle his autistic posts.
But you're too inseucre to do that, aren't you? You know if you stopped it would be admitting defeat. You have no dignified exit. you're either going to have to keep seeing me insult you around the forum and be quiet, or you're gonna have to ignore me, something you called a bitch move.
Either way, you can't out sperge me.
Or I could just belittle you too at my preferred time frame :feelzez: