Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The sewers have a massive bot problem.

Massive Cope, he submitted to me the second he clicked that ignore button. Im just pissing on his grave anytime I belittle his autistic posts.
He ignored you and made you a scorned ex. A little crying bitch

Or I could just belittle you too at my preferred time frame
:lul: :lul:This doesn't work when you say it right after you said you wished you could quit and run away but I won't let you and the entire forum combined is laughing at you lmaooo
Admit it. I destroyed you

He ignored you and made you a scorned ex. A little crying bitch

Massive Fucking Cope

This is why thoughtfulcel cant even go off on other users, the first form of retaliation that he has to face is "autistic kid with gorilla memes"

His own gorilla theme fucks him over JFL
:lul: :lul:This doesn't work when you say it right after you said you wished you could quit and run away but I won't let you and the entire forum combined is laughing at you lmaooo
Admit it. I destroyed you
This is why you fail in IRL too, you're too busy thinking about what the wrong people think. Holy shit at this level of insecurity that you need validation from strangers you'll never meet to feel like you won :lul:

I never realized ignoring you would fuck with you this badly JFL

Massive Fucking Cope

This is why thoughtfulcel cant even go off on other users, the first form of retaliation that he has to face is "autistic kid with gorilla memes"

His own gorilla theme fucks him over JFL
I have literally never seen thoughtfulcel self censor and he always goes off on other users.

You on the other hand have gotten way more timid with every other user since I made you my bitch :feelskek:
This is why you fail in IRL too, you're too busy thinking about what the wrong people think. Holy shit at this level of insecurity that you need validation from strangers you'll never meet to feel like you won :lul:

I never realized ignoring you would fuck with you this badly JFL
You know how insecure you are, and you know you won't be able to leave as long as I tell you to be here, boy. You have no choice in this matter. You're a dog and you'll come barking whenever I mention you. Got it?

I have literally never seen thoughtfulcel self censor and he always goes off on other users.

Massive Cope

He gets checked all the time and behaves like a tamed animal Lmao
You're a dog and you'll come barking whenever I mention you. Got it?
Look at this cheap bait at trying to get me to stick around for another week or 2.

Massive Cope

He gets checked all the time and behaves like a tamed animal Lmao
Massive projection. He gives the impression of a chad that doesn't give a shit. Ask people here about you you're the tamed sniveling scared dog.

Look at this cheap bait at trying to get me to stick around for another week or 2.
And it'll work. Whenever I call, dog :feelshmm:

Massive projection. He gives the impression of a chad that doesn't give a shit. Ask people here about you you're the tamed sniveling scared dog.
If he were a chad he wouldn't get emotional about users who disrespect him JFL at this homocope

And it'll work. Whenever I call, dog :feelshmm:
Massive Cope

I call the shots here while you keep begging for my attention when I get bored of you.

f he were a chad he wouldn't get emotional about users who disrespect him JFL at this homocope
He doesn't. If you spam a chad he'll just ignore you. Doesn't mean they're emotional, just means you're a sperge and they're giving you the becky treatment.

Massive Cope

I call the shots here while you keep begging for my attention when I get bored of you.
You have mentioned like 10 times now that you tried to leave. But I got the leash around your neck :feelshmm:

He doesn't. If you spam a chad he'll just ignore you. Doesn't mean they're emotional, just means you're a sperge and they're giving you the becky treatment.
He clearly gets emotional over the gorilla jabs :lul:

You have mentioned like 10 times now that you tried to leave. But I got the leash around your neck :feelshmm:
Im not bored yet :feelzez: you'll be begging for me again in another month or 2 like a good becky waiting for my notifications.

He clearly gets emotional over the gorilla jabs
He doesn't even see them or know you exist :lul:

Im not bored yet :feelzez: you'll be begging for me again in another month or 2 like a good becky waiting for my notifications.
Keep coping. Everyone saw you say you tried walking away and "being the bigger man":feelskek: Everyone sees what this is. You'll keep barking for me dog. No escape

He doesn't even see them or know you exist :lul:
Buddy Im not the only person dishing out gorilla jabs. That's why he gave up on trying to belittle other users JFL
Keep coping. Everyone saw you say you tried walking away and "being the bigger man":feelskek: Everyone sees what this is. You'll keep barking for me dog. No escape
I am the bigger man, my IRL results have proven that :feelzez:

Buddy Im not the only person dishing out gorilla jabs. That's why he gave up on trying to belittle other users JFL
He still does it. You wouldn't know tho, you're only here to be humiliated by me. TC is respected. You are not.

I am the bigger man, my IRL results have proven that
Really? You sounded extremely small and timid in vc :feelshmm:

He still does it. You wouldn't know tho, you're only here to be humiliated by me. TC is respected. You are not.

JFL he licks nuts and plays nice so he doesnt have to see "autistic kid with gorilla memes"
Really? You sounded extremely small and timid in vc :feelshmm:
You're entitled to your opinion. I already spoke with 2 other users who disagreed with you and agreed that you're a sperg.

JFL he licks nuts and plays nice so he doesnt have to see "autistic kid with gorilla memes"
Literally never seen that line used on him. I have however seen many people laughing at you lmao

You're entitled to your opinion. I already spoke with 2 other users who disagreed with you and agreed that you're a sperg.
Who? Bummer literally said you have a high voice but said it's because you're hispanic. Who disagreed with me?
Even YOU didn't disagree with me. You literally acted nothing like in text. Completely timid and soft