Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment The shaman strikes back!

RopeShow

RopeShow

Bearer of the mark of the weird
★★★

Your thoughts?

He needs to press a gun to his bald head and squeeze the trigger.

This is a war now.

I think his a sexy guy idk why you guys hating on him

He knows Bob Rhoades, that's pretty cool.

I want to lick Regina Kay Walters' shaved head.

I hope he gets bored of incels and moves on to something more substantial, as I don't want his cancerous fan base coming to this site.

Another julycel posting links to kiwifarms bullshit

Another account of this bald fatty trying to get More Views. To put this in perspective, he's a desperate "youtuber" trying to get Views by posting in an incels fórum with alternative account. And normies dont realize how pathetic this Is.

We should stop promoting his bideos on this website. Countless people make videos on us and I couldn't care less

ok, this guy clearly knows nothing about our community. BasedShaman, I hope you're reading this. No one on this site feels entitled to a 10/10 blonde bombshell, you fucking idiot. Most of us would be more than happy with our looksmatch. Others are so desperate they would fuck anything - landwhales, crackwhores, trannies, you name it. It's pathetic, but some of these guys are dumpster diving. Only a small minority of incels have self-respect and high standards. Stop spreading misinformation, you fag.

Last edited:
I hope he gets bored of incels and moves on to something more substantial, as I don't want his cancerous fan base coming to this site.
Then, what about we stop giving this fuck attention? This place is so low iq sometimes it's not even funny

i don't care, enough with this shilling

I'm just hoping he drops the incel topic. I swear every time a youtuber makes an incel post the guests viewing pages spikes.

Hey, I think that's my first video cameo.
ok, this guy clearly knows nothing about our community. BasedShaman, I hope you're reading this. No one on this site feels entitled to a 10/10 blonde bombshell, you fucking idiot. Most of us would be more than happy with our looksmatch. Others are so desperate they would fuck anything - landwhales, crackwhores, trannies, you name it. It's pathetic, but some of these guys are dumpster diving. Only a small minority of incels have self-respect and high standards. Stop spreading misinformation, you fag.
^And this, this should be pinned. Everyone thinks we want hot blondes just because Elliot Rodger did and it's bullshit.

S A D P I A N O M U S I C

I dont hate him but I dont understand what his game is. I dont get why he is trying to help us, most people just ignore us. There has to be something going on. Maybe he is trying to become the number one "incel community reporter" just in case the topic blows up. He will probably try to knock off cuestar soonER or later.

He was also really hateful in the past, saying very mean things about us. This "nice guy" thing he has going on probably is just an act. I think he meant what he said back then, those were his real thoughts about us. Now he self-censors himself to protect his image. I have taken the advice he gave in the past and it didnt work for me. Of course, Mr.Chadrone would just say "you didnt try hard enough".

STOP GIVING THAT FAGGOT WHAT HE WANTS IE MORE VIEWS AND HIS CLICKBAIT CONTENT BEING SPREAD

JFL @ tardcels who fall for it every videos of his.

What a braindead ignorant moron, he hasn't made a single argument yet about why women care about charisma/personality - because there are none, looks get you laid, not delusions about how you should "man up and stop being an autist"

What ER actually did wrong was not kill enough people and he mostly killed men